[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you grow out of your >early 90's angst >kurt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
When did you grow out of your

>early 90's angst
>kurt cobain and layne staley are geniuses
>depression and suicide is really cool
>nobody understands me
>being positive is just being fake
>living to old age is extremely depressing
>being a starving and suicidal famous artist is a good thing
>doing drugs that turn you into a recluse that is severely underweight with teeth falling out is awesome and hardcore

-phase?
>>
>>29023255
At 18 probably, exept for
>being positive is just being fake
I still think that everybody is suffering inside and that people who seem happy are really just putting up a facade.
>>
>>29023255
Well, see, I'm not retarded, so none of this was ever applicable to me.
>>
>>29023287
>durr I'm not happy so no one can be happy
Get out of your tiny head, kid
>>
never went into it
>>
>Implying I don't still romanticise isolation and suffering
>>
>>29023287
>I still think that everybody is suffering inside and that people who seem happy are really just putting up a facade.
It blows my mind that people actually think things like this. I understand why someone would think something like that, but it's just depressing to even read. You sound depressed. You sound like someone that has nothing going on in their life.
>>
>>29023255
>>living to old age is extremely depressing

I still think that's true honestly, Alzheimer's runs in my family so I don't really want to live long enough for it to hit me
>>
File: twinpeaks.gif (492 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
twinpeaks.gif
492 KB, 480x270
>>29023255
Anyone who falls into these categories is an extremely impressionable and insecure youth with no sense of self identity.
>>
>>29023319
This
It's the only way I can cope
>>
>>29023323
>You sound like someone that has nothing going on in their life.
Accurate
>>
>>29023345
You're just romanticizing it. People that the OP are making fun of romanticize things to the point of insanity, finding things that aren't actually there, creating all of this reasoning for this or that that just doesn't exist. They're in their head way, way too much.

Go talk to old people. They're just normal ass people, just old. They're the same as they were when they were 21 and when they were 45. They just have more aches and shit like that and can't abuse their bodies. Old people that had mentally stimulating lives are usually all there mentally all of the way up to their death bed.

If Alzheimer's really gets to that much, then just learn a second language. That supposedly destroys the chances of you developing Alzheimer's in old age from how knowing multiple languages modifies your brain. I forgot why. It makes your brain super gud at subconscious memory or some shit like that, which is what Alzheimer's is, a weak subconscious memory. don't quote me, though.
>>
>>29023423
>just waste your time learning a second language that you will never use and forget everything in 5 years

No thanks norman
>>
>>29023442
Well, I didn't say to not use it. It doesn't hurt to learn a second language and learn about another culture, visiting the countries where it is natively spoken. You learn a lot more than you'd think.
>>
Fuck off failed-normie-turned-successful-normie
>>
>>29023486
That would be nice if traveling was free.
>>
im still in that phase
>>
>>29023255
I don't think I was ever in those phases
I love Layne tho
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.