[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok heres a tough question for you anons explain how else is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1464624437234.jpg (46 KB, 500x311) Image search: [Google]
1464624437234.jpg
46 KB, 500x311
ok heres a tough question for you anons

explain

how else is natural talent possible unless people are reeincarnated

no not physical stuff, but things that can't be accurately measured like willpower and obsession to the point of mastery to the point of second nature, except flat out being born with that second nature

example

math is something you can learn through repition, but some people are just naturally good and repition slows them down

iq right? how do you realky measure iq though? einsten didn't have a super elite iq measurement iirc(though higher up) and was known to have mathmaticians do alot if work for him
>>
>>29023157
my point, people must be reborn into new bodies after their old ones die, that would explain how everyone has something they are very good at despite their current body not having or even needing much experience before they are the worlds most talented
>>
>>29023157
Environmental factors contribute to it. The ideas you've presented are poorly conveyed and honestly don't make much sense.

Read:
Epiphenomenalism
accidentalism
causal closure
antireductionism
and a broad spectrum of determinism studies
>>
>>29023157
This thread will only attract deniers of IQ, so I'm just going to point out your core error and gtfo.

The error is thinking that intelligence, insistence, and such cannot be 'accurately' measured. This is the fundamental error of thinking that a trait exists in some 'true' form that needs to get an 'accurate' measurement. Not so. Traits *are* their validity. Hard as it apparently is to accept, IQ is neither 'accurate' or 'inaccurate' measurement of intelligence. There is no such thing as 'the true definition of intelligence' or 'the proper measurement of intelligence'. Those are myths. IQ shines because is connected with more outcomes than literally any other life factor. It's the actual raw relationships that determine utility of a concept in discussion, not their 'accurateness' with respect some imaginary 'true' thing.

Bye.
>>
>>29023266
>thinking that intelligence, insistence, and such cannot be 'accurately' measured

*thinking that they CAN be 'accutately' measured, of course
>>
>>29023246
>environmental factors

yes like watching nick at night and your angry homeroom will be the spark that triggers algorithims to start whirling around your brain

>poorly conveyed nonsense

much like your posting of gore images in threads about anime preteens

let's not be coy, try explaining things in your own words instead of being a parrot for western acadamia because you attended community college for 4 years
>>
>>29023246
OP un-ironically believes in fucking reincarnation, I doubt he'll be able to read half those words.
>>
OP is a pseudo intellectual psychotic faggot and should kill himself sometime soon
>>
>>29023332
>3332
One off

What's up with the ad hominem and misrepresenting my post? Why are you so insecure? Just trying to help educate an underage so he doesn't make shit threads about things he has no understanding of in the slighest.
>>
>>29023157
hnnnnnnnnnggggg dem pantyhose lucky stupid dog
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TDC9s-Kt-8

you merely adopted memes necessary to become skilled or talented at the right time
>>
>>29023157
Holy shit, op, you're absolutely right. Magic is real!
>>
out of all things i want to exist reincarnation is the one i want the least
>>
>>29023266
actually iq is a meme born from eugenics that gets proven to be further and further from, "valid", than anything you've attacked tbqh. things that aren't measurable have no place in any science book(haha) so no, there are "true" measurements...can't believe i have to point out that much. dancing around the question by saying "nuh uh it cant exist" is is honestly just utterly ridiculous and is showing you'd rather enter to push and agenda about iq instead of think of a step by step way to prove or disprove the OP. good job
>>
>>29023395
>Tripfag
>Educating anyone

Your philosophy major is showing
>>
>>29023395
>still hasn't come up with his own ideas

maybe if you can't handle the objective reasoning involving metaphysics you should keep your thoughts to yourself? alot of nerve calling anyone a kid when you're still being spoon fed theories
>>
>>29023157

Brain chemistry and composition can be down to genetics and congenital neurological abnormalities (not always bad - simply not normal). These can allow synapses to form in unique ways, with most child geniuses displaying some interesting variations in brain functionality, often appearing at varying levels on the autistic spectrum.

The brain is poorly understood, and comparing brain activity between people is almost impossible because they are the most unique, fragile and complex examples of biological engineering that we have available to study. We are beginning to make headway though.
>>
>>29023157
There is no such thing as talent. It`s called effort, and you lack it, otherwise you wouldn`t be here
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.