[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do stacies have lower back tattoos, belly button piercings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
File: 15606c_4846741.jpg (72 KB, 1293x430) Image search: [Google]
15606c_4846741.jpg
72 KB, 1293x430
why do stacies have lower back tattoos, belly button piercings? are they merely signalling to chad that they're whores
>>
File: kewl.jpg (52 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
kewl.jpg
52 KB, 600x450
>>29023119
Besides looking cool, it shows they have an adventurous spirit.
>>
File: 1464774953656.png (360 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464774953656.png
360 KB, 600x600
>>29023161
but it doesn't, all it signals is promiscuity

no one takes a women with a lower back tattoo seriously, they might talk to them normally but no one will ever take a whore seriously
>>
>>29023119
http://www.livestrong.com/article/339867-the-meaning-of-a-belly-button-ring/

According to LIVESTRONG.COM, a bellybutton piercing could signify following fashion trends, identity and individuality, youth and rebellion, a rebellion paradox, or an interest in body modification.
>>
>>29023188
no, reality is no one takes people like you seriously. It absolutely signals an adventurous spirit. You think every guy out there is paying attention to miss goodie-two-shoes? No he's not, he's actually chatting up that chick who isn't a prude, standing in a corner. He's talking to the socialable outgoing fun loving chick who happens to have a tatt. And she don't give a fuck about anyone's stupid opinions, hence why she got inked in the first place. You think those girls care if you think she's a whore? Good call her one, its a badge of honor if anything.
>>
>>29023338
They live for fun, sex is fun, they have sex, not a big shocker there. A person's life goes by in a blink. They can only stay a kid for so long, they can only enjoy their youth for so long then they spend the next 50-60 years battling disease, pains and illnesses. So more power to them if they want to get inked, have sex, because that window is going to close sooner than you think.
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 640x938) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 640x938
Nah, OP. Most women see what men see as well.

This also goes for ankle tattoos and/or tongue piercings.

Both my sisters have belly button piercings and my older one has a tramp stamp. My little sister is a stereotypical sorority sister at a party college and pretty much a "smart Stacy" aka she's great at calculus and shit but also gets arrested for public intoxication and goes to frat parties.

With that said, it's not like men are immune. Tribal tattoos are pretty much the male equivalent.
>>
>>29023289
Tattoos are just for people who lack a personality of their own and need to emphasize their uniqueness with things that they are going to regret same as any sort of piercing that isn't an ear piercing, women and men both do this and its a sign of someone to avoid imo.
>>
>>29023202
>following trends
>individuality
do they not notice the contradiction?
>>
>>29023468
'But it's my individual choice to conform!'
>>
>>29023432
your sister are untermensch, hope you know that
>>
''I really respect women with lower back tattoos and think they are representative of the greatest qualities modern females can exhibit'' said no one ever

>>29023289
>>
>>29023432
>smart staceys

the fucking worst staceys
>>
>>29023463
What are you basing this off? Do you travel the world? Do you talk to people from diverse backgrounds? How many people with tatts have you spoken to? You sound so sure of yourself. But really these are just lies you tell yourself to build and shape a world you know nothing about.
>>
File: image.jpg (319 KB, 831x1156) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319 KB, 831x1156
>>29023478
Don't worry, I know. My dad knows too, which is why he's made me in charge of his estate.

Don't get me wrong though. My older sister may be white trash but my younger sister isn't a bad person. Just medium dumb and vapid. My parents gave her a belly button piercing her senior year in high school because she kept her promise of keeping straight A's for the entire four years (in college prep and AP/advanced courses in hard sciences, too).

All in all, there are worse sisters I could have had.
>>
>>29023532
>Do you travel the world? Do you talk to people from diverse backgrounds? How many people with tatts have you spoken to?
watch out we've got a "free spirit" here
>>
>>29023493
What are people suppose to say about lower back tatts exactly? Its just a tattoo, why is literally everything about life and death with you virgins.
>>
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 640x932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 640x932
>>29023289
>"tattoos signal an adventurous spirit"
>implying something superficial a girl can pay to have drawn on her skin makes her an adventurous person
>implying it isn't just a way for basic bitches to feel "not like the other girls"
>implying girls don't get tattoos so they don't have to put real work into their hobbies and experiences and personalities, instead just branding themselves in an attempt to "stand out" because their personalities are too basic
>>
>>29023570
"watch out, we have someone who has life all figured out, despite having never lived a day in his life"
>>
>>29023572

''Remove that skank from the vicinity'' primarily
>>
>>29023572
very well mate, you called me a virgin. you won the argument.
why people continue to shill this kind of stuff? we all know girls do this for the "wild spirit"thing.
i know girls who did that and they say to look cool.
they just want to be a center of attenction.
>>
>>29023588
>i'm a twenty-something talking down to other twenty-somethings on r9k
>>
>>29023585
yes, getting a tattoo is adventurous, not everyone has one. Its not a standard norm. It takes guts to make a life changing decision. A tattoo in most people's mind is permanent. Most people don't get one because of that very idea. So it takes an adventurous spirit to go after the things they want in life. They want a tattoo. They go out of their way to get one. Not everyone is as courageous to go after the things they want in life, some just exist and do nothing for their entire lives.
>>
File: 1454282833629.jpg (476 KB, 487x536) Image search: [Google]
1454282833629.jpg
476 KB, 487x536
>>29023650
>some people get a tattoo on their ass
>others just exist and do nothing for their entire lives
>>
>>29023650
>Wow I paid 200$ for a shitty tattoo, Im so adventurous!
No, its just for attention and individuality(special snowflake)
>>
>>29023650
Tattoos are for impulsive idiots who lack foresight.

They're bumper sticker-tier signaling for the lower classes.
>>
>>29023669

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

comment low on content trololol

also this
>>29023687
>>
File: 1461897815781.jpg (139 KB, 1600x1202) Image search: [Google]
1461897815781.jpg
139 KB, 1600x1202
>>29023289
>It absolutely signals an adventurous spirit.

Top fucking kek
>>
guys i think we need to take a moment of silence here to commemorate the sheer BRAVERY and COURAGE of getting a tramp stamp
>>
>>29023687
This
"You dont put a sticker on a ferrari"
>>
>>29023686
Exactly. Every two bit hillbilly and nignog has them. They're not some kind of accomplishment.
>>
>>29023687
Well good for them, you can't live life without ever making a mistake. Some people never regret getting their tattoo. Some do. Live and learn. Not everyone is born with the gift of foresight. Some people actually have to experience life, learn from it and grow. But good on them for actually living life and not let fear cripple them, otherwise they would never achieve anything.
>>
>>29023704
Stronk independent womyn indeed
>>
>>29023723
>But good on them for actually living life and not let fear cripple them, otherwise they would never achieve anything.
>overcoming the CRIPPLING FEAR of getting a tramp stamp
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 640x932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 640x932
>>29023650
Okay, I'll humor you.

I live in Los Angeles. Most people here DO have a tattoo or some other kind of body modification, and I've known too many to count. They are not adventurous. They are hipster brogrammers, Stacy rejects, or goth kids with no futures. Every so often you'll encounter someone with a tattoo that is interesting but more often than not, people just use it as an instant way to try to be "special snowflake".

It's 2016 and most urban centers do not discriminate against most tattoos. It's not edgy in any way, unless you live somewhere like Japan.
>>
>>29023723
It's called being from a decent family.

And no not everyone is stupid enough to permanently disfigure themselves.

Society made it a loooooooong time w/o this stupid trend.
>>
>>29023708
See, black people getting tattoos fascinates me. Rey rarely do tattoos look good on black people because their skin is too dark for any color or designs to really show up. I mean, if it's for a gang thing, whatever, but aesthetic tattoos on dark skin just look like burn scars or something.
>>
>>29023776
>Society made it a loooooooong time w/o this stupid trend
You actually think tattoos and body modification are anything new?
>>
>>29023794
It is. I'm oldfag. Tattoos were rare until the early 90s. They were pretty much the territory of sailors and prisoners.

Tattoo idiots like to make up a culture that pretty much didn't exist.
>>
>>29023759
So if I gave an anecdote where every inked person I've met has come across as interesting with an adventurous spirit, would that cancel out your anecdote?
>>
>>29023814
I mean, you're free to think what you want. You don't have to take my word on it, I'm just a namefag on a taiwanese bullfighting board.

Also, you're implying being a "free spirit" is a good thing. It's usually just code word for "I go to burning man and do drugs to get in tune with my chakra and want to sell artisanal wind chimes for a living after I find a rich dude that thinks I'm his manic pixie dream girl"

Which, I guess maybe you're not around enough of them, but they're pretty goddamn narcissistic and annoying.
>>
>>29023432
>great at calculus
calc is what brainlets who like to plug and chug use to pretend to be smarter than others.

unless you figured out the fundamental theorem of calculus without help, you're barely highschool level.
>>
>>29023188
>no one takes a women with a lower back tattoo seriously, they might talk to them normally but no one will ever take a whore seriously
This.
>>
>>29024610
Well considering she is at the top of her class and is studying advanced STEM courses in university, I'd argue that she's not stupid. Academically, anyway. I mean she's not Mr. Hawking or anything but still.

You can be academically talented but also a Stacy, anon. Same with Chads.
>>
>>29023289
>And she don't give a fuck about anyone's stupid opinions, hence why she got inked in the first place
I seriously doubt that man. I honestly seriously doubt you've met anybody like this.
>>
>>29023289
This is the worst kind of person with a tattoo. Liking how it looks isn't bad, but considering it an "I am special" stamp is disgusting.
>>
There are tattoos that display a story. These are just a sign that the person wants to show off, to tell the story of "why I got this tattoo". If they want to keep it personal, then don't get a tattoo, and if it's a big moment in your life, something tattoo worthy, then you shouldn't need a tattoo for you to personally remember it unless you have decaying memory, or need to identify yourself as part of something, which is still an extent of showing off since you're just parading around saying 'LOOK IM FROM ____". It's not the same as wearing a uniform, and why would you want to reveal yourself anyways?

Having a tattoo in general is for showing off, to add to your aesthetic to whoever sees it. If no one sees it, then there's no point in having it. If you do it to make yourself feel pretty, then you have some insecurities you need to deal with. Just getting a tattoo for the sake of getting one is a sign of short term thinking, for there's really no need for it, no story, no identification, nothing, unless you just want to show it off.
Now let's appily this to tattoos in suggestive positions. Ex. Having a lower back tattoo. It doesn't matter if no one sees it, so you must show it off, how will you do this? By not wearing any clothes there. This directs the view to your rear, and since the point of the tattoo is to show off, you're just showing of the skin and parts the tattoo is on and near (like anime artists making the skin red and shiny wherever they want to direct attention, it's a technique), thus you're showing off your goods, wanting them to appeal to others, to make them look good and desirable, making you no more than farming equipment.
It's like wearing skimpy clothing, there's no need to wear a skin tight top displaying your stomach unless you want to display how good looking you are. Good looking aka desirable aka sexy aka good enough to have sex with. Adding a tattoo to this just proves that you want your body to be sexable to others
>>
>>29023289

'Wild' or 'adventurous spirit' are just code words for sluts, no man wants a slut for anything other than pump and dump. I see a woman with tats and piercings I immediately just think she's a dumb slut and interact with her on that basis. I'm right 99 times out of 100. All the decent, intelligent and interesting women who are worthy of respect I know don't have tats and daft piercings, is that a coincidence?
>>
>>29024610
>Unless you're Isaak Newton, you're stupid

How can you be such a fucking faggot?
>>
>>29023669
KEK

orisinal blox
>>
File: hand.jpg (175 KB, 1361x2048) Image search: [Google]
hand.jpg
175 KB, 1361x2048
wow there are a LOT of conservatives on this board. fuck all of you i love tattoos. its a centuries old tradition from all over the world. But to be honest i kind of like that there are people like this, adds to the cliche of tattoos being frowned upon, which only makes me want them more
>>
>>29023119
>ass backwards
>>
>>29028681
It's weird how conservative r9k is considering every fuckboi on here would hate living in a conservative society.
>>
>>29029146

We hate living in a liberal society. Conservative is what we want. Conservative people tend to like conservative beliefs and mores. A handful of libcuck rebbit tourists do not define the entire board.
>>
>>29029429
Conservatives are staunchly opposed to net neutrality, homosexuality, atheism or any variant of atheism, and anyone who relies on the government for handouts.

This would seem to chafe against the trap worshipping, godhating, lazy sacks of shit on this board who collect neetbux on a monthly basis while talking smack about the hand that feeds them.

Literally the only things people on r9k have in common with actual conservatives is a fear/hatred of women and immigrants. It'll be hilarious to watch you delusional freaks of nature break under the yoke of Donald Trump's after voting him into office and expecting a glorious new golden age.
>>
>>29023188
>it signals is promiscuity
Thread should have ended here.

/thread
>>
>>29029550
This. Newfags seem to forget that 4chan was massively leftist before all the Stormfags invaded.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.