[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to find a normal girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
It is time for me to find a girlfriend, where should I look for a girl that
>enjoys and prefers silence
>isn't brainwashed into always buying and doing something
>is content by being uninteresting instead of pretending to be quirky and liking/disliking something as a substitute for a real personality
>isn't obsessed by being popular and seen
>doesn't cake her face up and understand that humans are animals but keeps good hygiene
>is into general culture but is mostly and absurdist
>loves to spend time outside

So just a normal girl in general. I will deal with any kind of looks because I just want a girl to spend time with me and share intimacy, I don't even care about sex.
>>
you're gonna have to go gay for someone like that.
>>
>>29022917
fpbp as always
>>
>>29022905
girls who aren't sluts seems to be a rare breed nowadays famalam
>>
File: ohgosh.jpg (13 KB, 185x82) Image search: [Google]
ohgosh.jpg
13 KB, 185x82
>>29022924
im honored
[original]
>>
File: NCC-Mother-Daughter-Tea-50.jpg (318 KB, 2574x3861) Image search: [Google]
NCC-Mother-Daughter-Tea-50.jpg
318 KB, 2574x3861
>>29022905
>Where to find a normal girl?
Go to your local church and try to appear as Christian as possible, maybe bring your mother to introduce you to young women there
>>
>>29022994
Church women are good until 17, then they move out to go to uni and become the WORST sluts, this is fact.
>>
I know tons of girls like this. You'll never come into contact with them if you have to make a post like this though.
>>
>>29023023
Is this one of those virgin voice, virgin walk kind of baits?
>>
Enjoy your perfect Stacy.
>>
>>29023023

Can confirm this is legit in the world outside 4chan
>>
>>29022905
>be abused in childhood
>get jaded and cynical
>remain a nice person
>acquire sensitive gf
>>
>>29023057
I don't even know what that means. All I know is there's tons of introverted and more reserved girls who like reading, art and nature but you have to be in the right friend group for it. You won't find them in clubs and if you do, they probably don't want to leave their friends, they come to have fun with their friends, not hook up (usually). So yeah they exist but they like to dissapear in friend groups.
>>
>>29023241
>>29023142
How did you get to be in those friend groups?
>>
>>29022905
thats the opposite of a normal girl you retard.
>>
>>29022905
>where to find a boring* girl

I agree that vanity, obsession with stuff, and needing attention are bad qualities in excess, the opposite side of the spectrum is just as bad.
A degree of those qualities is actually a good thing because it drives an individual to try new things and meet new people. One becomes "boring" if they are quiet, don't want to go do anything, and is content with being uninteresting. It's difficult to find girls who have embraced being "boring". In fact I don't think I've met a single one, though I've met plenty of boring men
>>
>>29023441
>It's difficult to find girls who have embraced being "boring"
But they are boring, they've just not embraced it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.