[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somebody write out why r9k needs cleaning/what is wrong with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1464677167641.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1464677167641.png
9 KB, 362x358
Somebody write out why r9k needs cleaning/what is wrong with the board? I want a good answer for my jannie application when they reopen
>>
>>29022891
>what is wrong with the board?

jewish posters
>>
/pol/ posters

eg >>29022947
>>
>>29022891
Fembot threads, racebait threads, ragebait threads, tripfag threads, shitposting, circlejerk general threads (yandere, omegle, gfd etc)
>>
>>29022981
aka jewish posters
>>
>>29022981
>tripfag
>complaining about tripfag threads
are you being ironic?
if you aren't i respect you for noticing the cancer
>>
>>29022981
then what will we have left?
>>
>>29022947
putting that he wants to kill the jews won't help his application though, trust me, I tried it.
>>
>>29022891
It's about what you want to censor when a mod or janitor, not what others want. Not about the rules either.
>>
>>29022891

Honestly the best thing for everyone involved is for this shitty board to be deleted again.
>>
>>29023036
lots more homosexuality, right mr fagatello?
>>
>>29023020
Of course it's not ironic - those are the factors that really bring down the quality of the board as a whole
>>
File: 1464151646816.jpg (48 KB, 470x475) Image search: [Google]
1464151646816.jpg
48 KB, 470x475
>people using a trip for no reason other than attention
Like Dockbro has content to share and things to say. If tranny faggots want to use a trip and post here, they should be restricted to a single thread. Like all of the faggot tripfags should have a single faggot tripfag thread. Just delete trip threads that have no purpose other than a fags ego

>meta posting
Delete all threads that complain about the board itself, or how /pol/ /v/ or Reddit is supposedly a problem.

That's really it. I would like to say ban all phone posters, but that's going a bit far. Though we all know phone posters are normies who need to leave
>>
>>29023159
>tfw on a tablet
Android is cheaper richfag.
>>
>>29023212
Use a PC, you normie fuck
>>
File: 61.jpg (80 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
61.jpg
80 KB, 800x800
>>29023104
>tripfag threads are cancer
no, all tripfags are cancer, because 99% of you don't even post anything worthwhile
>>
>>29022891
Cuck threads & Trap threads >:^(

Traps should really have their own board so they can stop taking up space on r9k and /b/!
>>
>>29023250
I don't have the money anon. And I usually need free WiFi so my desktop (that I found in the trash) would be useless.
>>
Gay ERP and/or animeavatarfagging is pretty annoying, you can see how it drives away other posters when the threads die except for the ERP/anime spam.
>>
File: pol.jpg (220 KB, 1237x1491) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
220 KB, 1237x1491
remove pol and you have my vote
>>
>>29022981
Honestly, all threads that are just blatantly baiting would be good. We always have a bunch of "how does it feel you will never have a dick this big/be chad/be whatever the fuck", and none of them contribute anything except for a bunch of people making up shit, someone posts a study, then it's just flat out insults.

Normie bragposting should go too. Try to just generally get rid of the shitty threads trying to get angry responses from people, because it's harder to find a thread with good discussion than one that's just bait.
>>
>>29023361
Permaban cuck posters
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.