[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>taking a seat on the bus >girl who is taking a seat in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1460210558201.jpg (25 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1460210558201.jpg
25 KB, 480x480
>taking a seat on the bus
>girl who is taking a seat in front of you switches to a seat one row further
>>
>>29022885
What the fuck was her probIem?
>>
>>29022885
She was insecure of her appearance and didn't want to make a Chad such as yourself think she looked poor. Fuck off, Chad
>>
>>29022885
i would probobly laugh my ass off if it was me and i wasent super depressed that day.
at some point that shit becomes hilarious just apply some humor and think about the fucking situation
>>
File: becfa4b6f9a4cb87cf0b92272c860c29.jpg (131 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
becfa4b6f9a4cb87cf0b92272c860c29.jpg
131 KB, 1000x1000
>get on bus
>only seat left is next to a hot girl
>decide to stand
>bus driver yells at me and tells me to sit down
>tfw I sit right on the edge of the seat because her bag is there
>>
>>29024000
>>decide to stand

Kek, prolly knocked the whore down a peg
>>
>Only seats left on bus are next to girls
>Everyone I apprpach they give a horrified wide-eyed expression an quickly put their bag on the empty seat to block it
>Eventually sit on the edge of one of the seats an the girl shuffles away as much as she can
>>
>>29024160
that ain't a matter of genetics buddy you obviously have some kind of hygiene or grooming issue
>>
>>29024000
Did you stand next to the girl? That's really fucking awkward, anon.
>>
>>29022885
Anon, when was the last time you took a shower?
>>
i jus rape anyone on the bus fuck it 420 yolo
>>
Fuck the bus.

I really need to learn how to drive...
>>
>>29022885
this type of shit happens to me all the time

>sitting at a 4 chair table in the break room
>guy sets his food on the table and is about to sit in the chair right across from me
>when he comes back from restroom, asks slow guy sitting at a small table if he can sit with him

I found it funny but also kind of sad because there were other people there. I always look angry and quiet though so I understand.
>>
>>29025835
Yesterday, before going to sleep.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.