[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Consensual Homicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: Strangulation[1].jpg (64 KB, 632x418) Image search: [Google]
Strangulation[1].jpg
64 KB, 632x418
Would you kill someone if they asked you to?

Assuming the perfect scenario:

>They've been longing for this for most of their life.
>They're serious about ensuring you won't be connected to the crime what-so-ever.
>If you choose not to do it, then they will either try to find someone else or ultimately if they can't find someone they'll just kill themself instead.
>You don't know them and it won't be a loss of a friend/family if they were to die.
>>
>>29022166
>Would you kill someone if they asked you to?
No, they can kill themselves themself
Hello FBI
>>
yea i did this with my friend and got him to kill my twin brother and then my friend is in prison gg
>>
File: Aryanwaifu.png (285 KB, 450x598) Image search: [Google]
Aryanwaifu.png
285 KB, 450x598
Why would I risk jail time for another person's wishes?
>>
>>29022217
This is assuming the perfect scenario where you really know you won't get caught. Just the act alone.
>>
>>29022166
no i wouldnt, because i dont particularly enjoy killing people.
>>
File: Angel waifu.png (205 KB, 446x590) Image search: [Google]
Angel waifu.png
205 KB, 446x590
>>29022237

No such thing as a perfect scenario. Look at >>29022200

Forensics is out there for a reason, and they're pretty damn good at what they do. So avoid getting into trouble for doing something stupid for some dumb person who can't commit suicide by themselves
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.