[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what is it really like to be an unfeminine tall girl? Do these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7
File: 1455891858682.jpg (360 KB, 582x1469) Image search: [Google]
1455891858682.jpg
360 KB, 582x1469
So what is it really like to be an unfeminine tall girl? Do these girls wish they were shorter?
>>
5'9 here

The only people who have said cruel things about my height are short girls
>>
6'1
All in all its bretty enjoyable but it does get lonely up here
>>
>>29022063
5'8
nobody has ever said anything about my height but i'm kinda jelly of one short girl (around 5,3) because this one time she got picked up by this really cute guy and i just kind of wanted to be in her place i guess
>>
I've seen 5"8 girls makes fun of man lets, it's funny
>>
>>29022278
supermanlets or just manlets
>>
>>29022322
Literally anyone shorter then her, shes pretty violent towards them
I told her that anyone guy shorter then her must have weak genetics or be malnourished. She can kick like a fucking Asian with her lanky legs
>>
Feminine tall(6'6") straight male here. I'd love to have a girl to wear the pants in the relationship and make tall master race babies with someday.
>>
tall girls aren't masculine, they're just manly.
>>
>>29022234
does your underwear show a lot because your clothes don't fit right?
>>
well no snu snu for you
>>
>>29022063
if she is pretty and you are higher than her then it dosent fucking matter.
as a 6'4 male it feels wierd going out with a girl that reaches my belly botton.
and i wont want my kids to be manlets.

so fuck your logic
>>
Tall girls are the best.

Only fucking manlets are buttmad about tall girls.

Tall girls were made that way so they could be closer to god at all times and that's why I love them.
>>
>>29022645
God is within. You are as close to God as you allow.
>>
>>29022063
I love tall chicks fuck you
>>
I don't give a shit about a girl's height so long as she isn't disconcertingly short or taller than me.
>>
>Manlets not liking tall girls

I'm 6'3 and dicked a Danish girl who was just over six foot. Curves in all the right places too. She wore little 1.5 inch heels brining us to about the same height formally.

Dear god under the right circumstances I'd have made sure she never took a contraceptive. Our children would be god like.
>>
>>29022063
I absolutely love short girls but 90% of posts I see are about people wanting tall ones for some reason. It doesn't really matter that much anyway.
>>
>>29022762
Tall girls because of those luscious long legs. Wrapped around you.
>>
File: zYz43sS.jpg (480 KB, 2400x1790) Image search: [Google]
zYz43sS.jpg
480 KB, 2400x1790
>le tall girls aren't bad meme xD

Stop being so deluded.
>>
>>29022798
Sauce pls. For science purposes, obviously
>>
I'm 6'1 and dating a 5'7 girl.

We make fun of all the little people.
>>
>>29022798
Any woman can have men lining up for them, this has been established time and time again. There are almost no standards for women
>>
>>29022063
5'6" straight male here
It's pretty cool knowing I'm going to die alone, it's like I don't have any obligation to try and impress girls because they'd want someone taller anyways.
>>
hi everyone
5' 4" here
I'm considered tall in Asia
How do I lose 3 inches of height?
>>
>>29023330
Cut your feet off.
>>
Fellow 5'6 here. I had women shorter than me make fun of my height. If you aren't 6'2, you're a loser.
>>
>>29023352
FUCKING THIS
I had a 5'0" girl tell me I was "so tiny"
5'6" here
>>
I wish tall girls would embrace their height. I think they're very elegant and beautiful. I wish I could date a girl taller than me that didn't have a complex about it. It makes me sad how society makes them feel about it, it's pretty sad that people stretch the importance of sexual demorphism as if it's important in the modern era. Stop making fun of tall girls and short guys. It means nothing.
>>
>>29022400

As a manlet I would beat the living hell out of her if she kicked me

The strongest girl I've ever seen was about 5'3 or 5'4 and a soccer player. She could deadlift 315. Really impressed me. For reference I deadlift 425. She had thick, strong legs, very pretty.

But when it comes to upper body strength I'd put my money on a 5'4 man over a 6'0 woman if I didn't have any other information
>>
>thread about female height
>dudes start posting their height
>>
>>29023982

Since women are subservient creatures made in the image of a man, it makes since that anything to do with women is referenced against a male standard.
>>
>>29022063
these threads are funny
you can't give women complexes about their height. unlike manlets
>>
File: kagaricarry.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kagaricarry.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>>29022063
>tfw no taller gf to princess carry me
>>
>>29022063
>robots unironically think lanklettes are on the same level of thirstiness as manlets
there are literally no attractive women out there that are thirsty, stop thinking that lanklettes are desperate
>>
>>29024009

Women don't develop complexes about their height. They develop complexes about their weight, age, and any other number of variable numbers. Of course the former is much more justified than the latter cases.
>>
>>29024024

>that shoulder to waist ratio
>implying that scene is anatomically realistic

irl that girl would structure to lift anything heavier than a dick with those proportions
>>
>>29023943
>As a manlet I would beat the living hell out of her if she kicked me

So your plan is to beat up a 5"8-5"9 kungfu stacy after she kicks you, don't really have anything to back this up but I'm pretty sure this girl is pyschopath, she was adopted, very violent and liked to bully people.

Manlets might get mad but I kinda let her off the leash, I told her that people who call her lanky are literally jealous, I told her that tall girls makes short guys feel insecure, I later saw her take the glasses off this manlet nerd(laugh if he browses here sorry Andrew) and dangle it above his head, he being short couldn't even jump up and reach them, so he simply gave up and started to say stuff like "C'mon Stacie, I need my glasses give them back" I used to tell her that if she ever wore heels she would dwarf over most men, she was actually rather nice to me since I was taller then her. She was still kinda off a dick to me, once she forced me to play her some music on my phone and she laughed at me because of my tastes.
>>
>>29024089
it doesn't try to be realistic
she can literally uproot a huge tree with bare hands
>>
>>29024128
>So your plan is to beat up a 5"8-5"9 kungfu stacy after she kicks you, don't really have anything to back this up but I'm pretty sure this girl is pyschopath, she was adopted, very violent and liked to bully people.

Well I'm 5'8 myself, and a very lean 170 lbs. I benchpress 225 and deadlift 425-455. If she kicked me anywhere other than the groin I would grab her waist, pull her legs out from under her, slam her onto the ground and jump on top of her, and administer whatever punishment I felt was necessary. If she somehow managed to avoid my grappling her, then I'd just throw a couple punches and knock her the fuck out. This bitch better come equipped with knives if she wanted any chance of stopping me. The average man is built like a tank compared to a woman.

If she kicked me in the groin hard enough to put me down, I'd close up until my nuts recovered and there's not much she could do to really fuck with me. If she ran away I'd sprint and push her down and fuck her shit up.

> I later saw her take the glasses off this manlet nerd(laugh if he browses here sorry Andrew) and dangle it above his head, he being short couldn't even jump up and reach them, so he simply gave up and started to say stuff like "C'mon Stacie, I need my glasses give them back"

He's a polite white knight cuck. There's no reason he wouldn't be able to just grab her arm and pull it down
>>
>>29024201
lmao at your life right now
So you have a well thought out """"plan""""" to defeat a Stacy which a stranger described to you on the internet, keep in mind I knew this girl is still in secondary school(I think) I'm not saying you can't beat her up, I just laughing that you actually listed what you do as if that even matters, do you think I read or even cared about how much you lift, for people that care go /fit/

So well done Anon for beating up a fictional girl :^)
>>
Yea fug its bretty annoying being a 5'6 girl who's usually attracted to short guys
>>
>>29024293
>So you have a well thought out """"plan""""" to defeat a Stacy which a stranger described to you on the internet

Its not a plan, its a basic move that works everytime against an untrained weaker opponent. That's how I take my gilfriend down when shes acting stupid because it can be controlled and gentle.

>hurr durr dis girl culd beat u up manlets
>lmao gud jub u beat up a girl lel

Which is it, fag? Do you think she could fight a man or don't you? I'm nothing special in terms of strength or fighting experience, but there's a reason women need completely separate sports leagues. They get BTFO in every single sport.
>>
>>29024380
Firstly
>gf
>lifts
>r9k
fuck off normalcunt

All I said was shes a fucking tall female bully who likes to make fun of manlets(like you)

In a fight she would either a) kick you really hard b) get you in a awkward headlock and keep you there. Haven't seen her in 3.5~ years so I have no idea how shes holding up, keep in mind I'm describing a literally 13 year old here

fbi pls no
>>
>>29024364
ayy I'm 5'4
>>
5'3" bi female here
I didn't know there was such a fuss over female height, I thought female weight was more important, honestly.
Also I'm not considered short where I live (Brazil). And I'm soon moving to Korea, which I believe have even shorter girls, even though the ideal height there is probably 5'4" since it's the Korean idols average height.
>>
>>29022645
Lanklet virgin detected. I'm a short guy and love girls of all heights. Including my 3 inches taller gf.
>>
>>29024444

>tripfag
>no gf
>doesn't even lift

>feminist

Let I may be autistic but better than be you. By the way shit that happened when u were 13 and barely pubescent has no baring on a grown woman and a grown man.

>she could put you in a headlock bro she'd kick ur ass

Haha no wonder u can't get a gf
>>
>>29022063
Tall girls are hot, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>29022063
5'6 to 5'9 is literally the perfect height for a girl
Stay mad manlets
>>
>>29024857
Why the hell do you think I'm on this board?

At the time I was around 15-16 and she was like 13, the most she ever did to bully me was pull my earbuds from my ears when I was bunking off in the library. I only encouraged her to bully manlets like you, IIRC all she did was call manlets short and other rude names. She didn't really hit anyone but I saw her kick some other girl hard and get this manlet guy in her year in a headlock.

But if you want to beat up some 16-17 year old Stacy then fine be, pretty much anyone who wasn't a weakfag could.

she was also a fucking chav [/spolier]
>>
>>29022063

I like tall girls with big knockers desu
>>
>>29022063
5'9" manlet here, I'd be fine with a gf taller than me, but women in general ignore me.
>>
>>29025242
>Why the hell do you think I'm on this board?

Posting here is no excuse not to better yourself. I post here because I've got problems like we all do and can relate, but I aspired to greater things. Getting a gf is as difficult as improving yourself is. Women are nothing special, they are less than men in every respect, except in childbearing. Insulting your fellow man by comparing them to women is wrong, 1) because women are less than men, as I was arguing here and 2) we should have a brotherhood wherein we support eachother or chastise eachother for the betterment of all, not constantly tear eachother down for the sake of whiteknighting for "women's issues".

I also think its silly for people to post threads like this in an attempt to make women understand the life of a man. Men's lives are harder in every respect and that's just the nature of things. A woman will never understand those feels.
>>
>>29022063
wtf, where are you from?
I'd say anything between 5'10 and 5' is pretty acceptable and attractive, you can't even call that "tall"
under 5' is just too small and you are basically dooming your offspring to be manlets
at 5'11 it starts to get weird but it's ok if you are taller than that
>>
>>29025393
>implying I'm not trying to better myself

>>>>LE WOMYN ARE EVIL XXXDDDD

I understand that woman are inherently worse then men, but you're missing the point, all she did was bully manlets and call them short, she was """"alright"""" towards me but otherwise that doesn't really matter

>r9k
>brotherhood
see this post from yesterday mister
>>29000532
>>
File: Jhesuswhat.jpg (12 KB, 236x232) Image search: [Google]
Jhesuswhat.jpg
12 KB, 236x232
>>29025361
At least your the king of manlets. Us pleb manlets have it even worse
>>
File: image.png (561 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
561 KB, 640x1136
>>29022063
This picture was blatantly made by a manlet. I'm 6 feet and dating any girl 5'10 and below is fine by me. Best part about tall women is they'll give you non-manlet children
>>
>>29026719

yeah it's such fucking bait. 'no one will notice' if you are 5 feet? lol maybe if the guy himself is 5'2
>>
File: Screenshot_20160501-211636.png (176 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160501-211636.png
176 KB, 2560x1440
>5'11 guy
>like taller women 6'+
>only ever manage to date 5'0 grills
>current and also only gf over 5'0 is 5'4
>m-m-moving up
>>
>>29025648
5'10 is the one to rule us all faggot.
>>
>>29022063
women have no concept of distance or measurements, girls only see guys as taller or shorter than them and have no consciousness to think about their own height
>>
>>29022063
funny thing, at 5'10 i started hormone therapy to become a man due to being tomboyish and scrappy. it turned my body into a montrosity and with testosterone, it is practically irreversible, so you have to transition back. now i'm a double tranny thanks to you insecure, height shaming manlets
>>
>>29022798
> lower penis lenght due to height

wew lad sure
>>
>5'1 with a man-face

I get mistaken for a poorly-passing tranny online. I guess my height helps me "pass" but mostly I just look like a troll. Very stumpy and stocky, not kawaii in the least.

Height isn't everything.
>>
>>29027023
>Not having known testosterone is the devil before hand
>>
are manlets so pathetic that they have to try and laugh and women larger than them?

ahahha say that to my face whilst I look down on you you little manlet
>>
>>29022063

My gf is 6'0, I am 6'1"

We are very happy, she is built like a classic fashion model, but with c-cups. She is skinny, with wide hips, an amazing ass, and legs for days. Not flat chested either.

I think she is a 9/10.

Just my 2 cents from a robot-turned-normie
>>
This is literally what grills 6ft+ look like
>>
>>29027386

Says the guy who has probably never seen or touched a naked woman IRL
>>
>>29027023
do you mind green texting some of what you went through
pretty interesting story you got there.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.