[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will I ever get to suck on some tits? It's my only goal in life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: zku9.jpg (329 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
zku9.jpg
329 KB, 1280x960
Will I ever get to suck on some tits? It's my only goal in life.
>>
File: 123.png (426 KB, 517x575) Image search: [Google]
123.png
426 KB, 517x575
You have to get a qt gf first. Or maybe pay a hooker, I don't think you can get aids out of sucking on nipples
>>
Why is that so important to you?
>>
>tfw you suddenly gently bite her nipple and she moans

feels good senpai
>>
>tfw if I ever get a gf she probably wont have puffy, sensitive nipples
>>
>tfw Im gonna call my gf to come upstairs so I can do this in 5 mins

feels good, mayne
>>
>>29022046
Did your mom not breastfeed you?
>>
>>29022075
I wonder if a hooker would lower her price if it's just tit sucking.

>>29022078
I just really like tits. I think maybe I didn't get breastfed enough as a baby.
>>
>>29022046
Ungh It's really good OP
Ready for an obscure boner?
I met a girl online, and after skyping for a long time. She's tiny, but has tits and ass, and likes me to call her my little girl.

Flew over to see her and turns out I was wrong - She's taller than me, and very slim but heavy for some reason. After her saying originally that she wasn't sure she's be up for sex this first weekend, by taking charge I managed to make sex the first thing we did.

Anyway, sucking on her tits while she crushed my dick through my boxers, calling this mommy-esque gf my 'little girl', that was a good feeling. That was a good fucking feeling.

I'm not an asshole - I told her a number of times before coming there that if she ever said the word 'stop' I would stop. She resisted gently but never said stop even when I asked if she wanted too
>>
>>29022745
that should read >I met a girl online, and skyped for a long time. She's tiny, but has tits and ass, and likes me to call her my little girl.
>>
>>29022150
maybe 100 bucks for a titty suck and fuck
>>
>>29022137
I was breastfed, and yet I have a massive lactation/feeding fetish. Go figure
>>
>>29022745
How long ago was this? How did she act afterwards?
>>
>>29022871
A couple of weeks ago.
Afterwards like when? Straight afterwards?
She isn't awkward about it if that's what you mean, and she's coming to stay for a week soon.
>>
>>29022900
I was just wondering if she was into it given that you said she resisted. But if she's still seeing you then I'm guessing she was.
>>
>>29022915
She's into it. I wouldn't have done it if she wasn't, and she knows I like her resisting a little. As I said, I told her to say 'stop' if she really didn't like it, and reminded her occasionally.
>>
>>29022915
She also put her soaked panties on her bedside table for me to take, because I said I wanted them, but I missed the signal.
>>
i wonder what the world would be like now if newton had had the same life goals
>>
>>29022046
What are hookers?
(original)
>>
>>29023174
you tell me matey
>>
>>29022046
Best feeling in the world, almost as good as burying your face in a nice ass
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.