[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aaah, the sweet joys of summer. How do you guys control yourselves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Aaah, the sweet joys of summer. How do you guys control yourselves? I mean, I knows it's hot outside, but why do girls wear such whorish shorts. I keep seing them everywhere and they get offended if one takes a look.
>>
>How do you guys control yourselves?
Masturbation and by not going outside.
>>
>>29022009
I masturbate a fuckton and my eyes still look everywhere when girls dress like that.
>>
I seen a girl wear these yesterday and it was so bad you could start to see her ass cheeks hanging out.

I pointed at her and shouted she's wearing nothing then promptly left
>>
>>29022085
As long as you control your urge to rape you should be ok, man.
>>
>>29021991
Don't be a muslim.
>>
>>29021991
They want men to look at them - just not men like you. That's the only reason they dress like that.

Unattractive guy looking at them = gross
Attractive guy looking at them = great
>>
>>29022354
yea about that :/
>>
>>29021991
You guys have shit taste. Look at these boring women. DENIM SHORT SHORTS? You torture yourselves, being attracted to women who are inherently boring and have absolutely no interests whatsoever. No wonder you hate women.
>>
>inb4 "its hot"
>"they dont wear it for you"
> "virgin"
>>
>>29022085
The more you masterbaite, the easier it is to look at grils
>>
>>29022470
Anon just answered the question. Girls nowdays are being more open about sluttiness and less apologetic if they hurt an ugly guy's feelings. I've had exes telling me that sex with a guy was awkward/sucked/didn't happen because he was ugly and/or had a small dick.
>>
File: 4bA9XOb.jpg (146 KB, 605x934) Image search: [Google]
4bA9XOb.jpg
146 KB, 605x934
The prescrption jew has reduced my libido to the pont where I'll fap maybe once a week. I dont even pay attention to the material either, I just go through the motions and when I finish im greeted by emptiness.
>>
>>29021991
take many pictures
>>
>>29021991
>why do girls wear such whorish shorts
Because they want to draw attention to themselves as sexual objects. That and it's hot out.
>>
I only see girls wearing pantyhose and ballet flats.

That's better.
>>
>>29022851
It's hot out and it is acceptable nowadays to dress like that. Also, proud of one's butt. Also, you don't work out and starve yourself not to show off. It's not even to attract a mate, but to show off to other females. Like saying, "Bitch, my butt looks better than yours.", but less verbal. It is a confidence thing, if you can pull it off. Sadly, many girls cannot and try to, anyway. All the more reason to make a stand and flaunt a good butt.
>>
>>29021991
I don't know. I haven't actually seen a member of the opposite sex in over a week, I don't really go outside at all, and I live with a bunch of dudes. A few of them are chads and bring girls back, but that's the only time I really see any girls. Also a pretty dead sex drive anyways. I haven't jerked off in like 12 days and I've had 1 boner the entire time.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 222x204) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 222x204
>>29021991
>tfw have a foot fetish
>it's almost summer
>>
>>29023703
>almost
>june 3rd

kill yourself
>>
>>29021991
You're probably not good looking and your face offends her
>>
File: 1433266524010.png (226 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1433266524010.png
226 KB, 620x670
>>29021991
>walking yesterday
>girl wearing tiny shorts
>shorts riding up her ass
>revealing her butt
>keeps tugging on them self-consciously

why would you wear clothes that require constant management to ensure you don't expose your butt

dude lmao
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.