[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
l FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU YOU GUYS TOLD ME IF I ADDED GRILL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
l FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU

YOU GUYS TOLD ME IF I ADDED GRILL ON SNAP CHAT AND SEND HER DICK PIC SHE'D BE ALL OVER ME.

GUESS FUCKING WHAT?

SHE DIDN'T RESPOND TO ME.IT'S BEEN 7 MOTHER FUCKING HOURS. SHE ALSO DELETED ME FROM FACEBOOK.

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW IF SHE'S THERE? NOW I'M GOING TO HAVE TO FIND A DIFFERENT FUCKING JOB, MOVE CITIES, CHANGE MY NAME. FUCK
>>
The most absolute kek of my life is this is real
>>
It only works with big dicks.
>>
>>29021640
Kek, proof pls
>>
>>29021640
>WORK
you dun goofed
>>
>>29021640
>sending dirty pictures to someone you see daily
oh boy OP you're mommies little genius
>>
Learn from Rockin' Robby and don't talk to women you like on Facebook ever again.
>>
>>29021640
OP just "sexually harassed" a co-worker. Your life really is over if that's the case ...
>>
>>29021871
SHE SAID SHE WANTED TO ADD ME ON SNAP CHAT. WHY THE FUCK ELSE WOULD SIMEONE WANT TO ADD YOU ON THERE???
>>
>>29021944
Probably to get attention from you like girls always do to the guys they don't want to fuck. You would have become her emotional tampon while she complains to you every night about Chad's mistreatment.

You really fucked up anon
>>
>>29021971
We've talked on facebook before. She asked me if I had a snap chat. I told her no. She told me to get it..I asked /r9k/ if it means anything if a grill wants to add you on snap chat. Everyone said they want to see your dick. So I downloaded the app set up an account added her and the first thing I sent her was my cock. She hasn't responded. I tHought she just hasn't checked the app yet. But when I was going to message her on Facebook mentioning I sent her something on the snap chat she wasn't friends with me anymore. So she must of saw and and thought I was a sick perv or something. Feelsfuckingbadman
>>
>>29022052
I really, really, hope you're not serious. Girls love that stupid app so they can take pictures of stupid shit in real life and ask you what you think. There's no implied sexual meaning, tons of people use that stupid bullshit so chances are she just wanted to be social.

I really hope you're trolling ....
>>
>>29022104
Fuck why didnt anyone say that on my last thread I made here asking for advice??
>>
>>29022168
Because this is the Internet. If someone asked for advice on helping their brother overcome addiction the only posts in the thread would be about getting the OP to suck his dick. Not sure why you expected legitimate advice from autist9k on social issues. Most people here wouldn't know they're dick from their balls, to be honest.

Still hoping you're just bored and this is a troll though. You should probably apologize to her on Facebook and say it was a mistake or something ...
>>
>>29022168
oh my god you can't be serious? Snapchat is just some social media thing. You can send dick pics on facebook or even twitter private messaging. This doesn't mean the platform is to be used exclusively for sexting.
>>
Pls keep us posted and include me in the reddit screencap
>>
l sincerely hate all of you.
>>
Welcome to le Reddit OP xD
>>
LISTEN YOU FAGGOT , YOU TELL HER YOU MADE A MISTAKE AND YOU WERE GOING TO SEND IT TO ANOTHER GIRL WHO WAS FLIRTING WITH YOU , DONT SAY SHE IS YOUR GF , JUST SAY ITS CASUAL
>>
this is bait
I don't believe it, no one can be that dumb
>>
File: 1464441222803.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464441222803.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
Have we made it to the /r/chans guys?
>>
moar like /r/cringe. This thread is like an autistic parody of a bait thread and it actually physically hurts me to read it. I may need to seek help from a doctor after all this cringe ...
>>
>>29021640
>bro, relax

you haven't heard from her in seven hours
because she has been masturbating furiously

>double down
>send another dick pic but from another angle
>include balls and timestamp so she knows you mean it

and make sure you wink at her at work, let her bring up the subject but give her that knowing look.

it'll be like a secret game between you two!
>>
>>29021640
Literally JUST bee yourself.
>>
File: 1429453943327.png (178 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1429453943327.png
178 KB, 330x319
>>29021640
you fuckinfg idiot seeing retards likje you makes me feel not as bad about mysekf
>>
also
>listening to 4chans advice ever
you dun fucked up kid
>>
OP you have to show her that you're serious about commitment and confident in your sexuality and the best way to do that is to finger your ass with something and send her a video of it. Its a great way to help establish a relationship through the use of a shared secret
>>
File: f63.jpg (41 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
f63.jpg
41 KB, 396x382
>>29022602
cringing
just stop dude
>>
>>29022661
Okay I am returning to reddit guy
>>
File: ehehe.gif (966 KB, 381x216) Image search: [Google]
ehehe.gif
966 KB, 381x216
i know this never happened but the idea is hilarous
why would anyone listen to a bunch of autists fucking around on the internet
>>
>>29021854
(echoes)

Origamiblox
>>
>>29021640
Your dick was erect on the pic, right?
>>
>>29022661
What about his comment was reddit? If anyone is reddit here it's you.
>>
>>29021640

grand autismo detected
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.