[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HALP My catfishing habbit is going out of control. I am literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 384x384
HALP
My catfishing habbit is going out of control. I am literally using 7 facebook accounts from my phone. And recently I even started using voice altering software to sound like a girl when someone wants to talk. How do I stop? It is the only thing I get pleasure from these days. And VERY addictive.
>>
Hilarious. Post some of your successes
>>
>>29021648
They are just months long conversations that lead to nowhere.
>>
>>29021667
Who cares? Find some good laughs and post.
>>
>>29021637
That's not that bad. My friend has been catfishing a few people for years. He has a fake name, pictures, and family. He doesn't use a voice changer, but uses the worst girl voice impression imaginable. The people he's been catfishing have been buying him games, figures, and all kinds of shit. It's gotten so bad he spends more time with them than his real life friends. He stopped playing games to hang out with me and a few others and his phone was blowing up with betafags orbiters messaging him begging him to play games with them.
>>
>>29021689
I am in same boat. The only friends i have are the victims. Though never asked for gifts. There were times when guys offered me a new phone when i said my phones camera was broken.
>>
Any tips?
Like where to get a lot of pictures of a single girl? +nudes?
>>
>catfishing guys
too easy and for what? i understand financial motivation, but that's for small people who have the mentallity of prostitutes
try catfishing girls
>>
>>29022315
I am gay
lmoa
>>
please explain your process, i am awkward and can't even get guys to play games with me being a legit grill
>>
>>29022426
Step 1: be a gril
Step 2: ????????
Step 3: Profit
>>
>>29022448
do you flirt at all or just agree to everything they say
>>
>>29022507
I have sometimes openly said to people that i like them. They get all serious and stuff
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.