[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there almost no indians on this board? You would think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11
Why are there almost no indians on this board? You would think indians would be THE robot race yet I never see any here. Are they just too stupid and lack self awareness?
>>
there's a shitton you stupid fuck, make a desi thread and see how many people show up (given, many will be ebin pooloo xD trolls)

maybe it's because this is an anonymous board and every post doesn't include information on the poster's demographics

t. indian
>>
>strong family structure
>often rich
>their dads set them on a career path in medicine or science the moment they were born
>guaranteed wife because of arranged marriage
>>
>>29021541
>there's a shitton you stupid fuck

That is not how I expected a shit-skin poo-in-loo sandnigger to talk...
>>
File: 1459832086378.jpg (39 KB, 530x479) Image search: [Google]
1459832086378.jpg
39 KB, 530x479
>>29021566
>tfw all of these are true and I am still a failure
except for arranged marriage obvi
>>
>>29021566
You do understand that the indians you described would be an extremely small minority?
>>
>>29021475
One of the most retarded threads I've seen on r9k and that's saying something. It's an anonymous message board, how do you expect to see any person of any race? And you think not posting here means you're stupid and lack self-awareness? Not posting here is a sign of sanity and self-respect, this board is full of worthless losers like you that make awful threads.
>>
>>29021578
hahaha

i love this place

is this what a company free of women can expect? no censorship and unrelenting candor and bantz
>>
>>29021475

There's plenty of indians here
>>
File: cyberpunk af tbh.jpg (116 KB, 634x422) Image search: [Google]
cyberpunk af tbh.jpg
116 KB, 634x422
>>29021616
obviously some slip through the cracks, but if you're dad (key factor) has been telling you you're going to be a doctor or physicist since you could walk, you're likely to end up just doing it without thinking

>>29021623
of the Indians in the US and Britain, what i described is the majority

the majority of indians in india are working in sweatshops for like 16 hours a day, and probably just go to bollywood movies and rape people instead of whining on a burmese book-binding imageboard
>>
>>29021475
Reporting in.

Ask me anything robots.
>>
>>29021627
might not be able to see them

i'd expect to be able to smell them through my screen though
>>
>>29021475
Arranged marriages ftw
>>
>>29021704
the only thing more funny than that joke is how pathetic your life is
>>
File: 1445832831427.gif (35 KB, 300x325) Image search: [Google]
1445832831427.gif
35 KB, 300x325
>>29021578
>That is not how I expected a shit-skin poo-in-loo sandnigger to talk...
s-sorry I didn't meet your expectations anon... :(
tell me how to talk and I will try harder to meet them next time!!!
>>
>>29021649
is this your first day here or something? why not try to spend some time lurking before you post stupid shit like this again?
>>
File: Food - Pancake - KnK.png (869 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Food - Pancake - KnK.png
869 KB, 1280x720
>>29021475
I've seen plenty of street shitters here.

Nobody likes you. You smell bad, drown in your holy poop river.
>>
>Tfw no Indian steam friend

Would be nice to speak openly to someone without the pretense of being white.
>>
>>29021475
>...stupid and lack self awareness?

Not exactly, but yeah. Most of us are brainwashed by our parents and society in general into believing that the only way forward in life is through engineering or medicine.

See, in Indian culture, the families are traditionally very tightly knit (depending on where you're from). That means that the achievement of a son or daughter would be the achievement of the family as a unit. The parents usually don't have an attitude of "Alright, the kid's 20, he can manage his life." A lot of parents depend heavily on the success of their kids, to satisfy themselves and to "maintain their family's dignity".

The poor kids are raised with this attitude in mind and thus are pushed (both by their own mind and their society) into success. You will never hear of an Indian failing at life.

Yet, here I stand.
>tfw I don't even fit in with robots because im indian
>>
>>29022014
>Yet, here I stand.
how did you fail anon
>>
>>29021475
this board has few nonwhites and most of the nonwhites are latinos
>>
>>29022029
No real friends. No real connections, ever. No girl, naturally. Didn't study well as a kid, because my interests were not in physics or chemistry, but in music. No clear future, essentially disowned by family. I'm an Indian without the mind of one. I just don't belong.
>>
>>29021475
All the indians are over at /g/
>>
File: comfy bed pepe.png (287 KB, 522x531) Image search: [Google]
comfy bed pepe.png
287 KB, 522x531
>>29022163
I'll be your friend anon :)

originolio commentato
>>
>>29022369
Th-thank you, anon-kun!
>>
>>29022163
woah cool what instrument do you play? post bancamp or sc or yt or whatever

that sounds like it has more to do with your family not supporting you than it does with indians fammu, there are plenty of famous indians in media, although the only indians I can name in music are... MIA, nicki Minaj, ravi shankar
there might be more though maybe and you will join their ranks heh
>>
File: 1461882327570.gif (991 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1461882327570.gif
991 KB, 500x275
>MIA
>Sri Lankan
>Nicki Minaj
>>
>>29022434
Oops reply for >>29022410
>>
>>29022163
I'd be your friend, but Indians are usually dicks
>>
>>29022410
I prefer electronic music, and I've never posted any of my work online. I've never been confident enough to do that. Anyway, i use tools like nanoloop and sunvox for android (had them since my first smartphone).

Also, I didn't mean it like that, man. Indian families aren't usually the supportive kind, they're the pushing kind. So, when you say that they're not being supportive, it applies to pretty much any Indian. No, the problem is that I can't take pushy bullshit from anyone. I've stopped expecting any support from my family too. I used to believe that maybe, they'd change and accept me, but I've learned that they won't.
>feelsbadman.jpg

>>29022451
But I'm not a usual Indian, be my friend plox
>>
File: 93486723.jpg (55 KB, 526x350) Image search: [Google]
93486723.jpg
55 KB, 526x350
>>29022163
learn an exotic indian instrument to impress dumb white girls
>>
>>29022544
It wouldn't make a difference, I'm a manlet and brown skinned anyway. Also, exotic Indian instruments are so fucking difficult, just look up that instrument there, It's called a veena.
>>
>>29022014
>See, in Indian culture, the families are traditionally very tightly knit (depending on where you're from). That means that the achievement of a son or daughter would be the achievement of the family as a unit. The parents usually don't have an attitude of "Alright, the kid's 20, he can manage his life." A lot of parents depend heavily on the success of their kids, to satisfy themselves and to "maintain their family's dignity".

I don't see the problem. The Western obsession with individuality and the belief in an inherent human good has caused most of the problems in the modern world like excessive pursuit of wealth, mindless materialism, the liberation of women, divorce and the collapse of the family, drug abuse, divisive racial issues that add to the problems they try to solve, and continuous left-wing revolutions and genocides that have killed millions worldwide for the past two centuries.

And I'm white.
>>
indians are bro tier
>>
>>29022120
what about mediterraneans?
>>
>>29022588
>having a talent and being confident enough to present it doesn't make a difference

plenty of musicians and actors are ugly as fuck
>>
>>29021578

>sand
>india

ameritard education lads
>>
>>29022731
isn't being a neet and living with your parents normal in spain and greece?
>>
>>29022695
Nice try, Pajeet Patel Streetshitter

Individual Freedom is what makes the west great
>>
Normie here, brown people are legit af

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJuFdkMOP20
>>
>>29022752
isn't the northwestern part desert?
>>
>>29022752
There is a giant desert in India t b h

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thar_Desert
>>
File: _85319913_poop_protest.jpg (43 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_85319913_poop_protest.jpg
43 KB, 624x351
INDIA

FUCK

OFF
>>
File: 1453167597661.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1453167597661.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
>>29022755
>americans
>free
>>
>>29022755
>individual freedom is what makes the west great

This might have been true when it was only upper-class white Christian men who had the freedom.
>>
>>29021475
there's tons of indian shillposters, word is they get a toilet installed in their house for every 10000 shillposts.
>>
>tfw not even Indian, patents are Guyanese
I don't even fit in with the memeskins...
it dies have the 3rd highest suicide rate iirc, so at least I know my Calling
>>
>>29022695
If a person is a drug abuser, it's his/her choice. Same goes for people who get divorced, allow their families to fall apart, and whatever else you mention.

You guys are given a choice to do what you want, and what you feel is right. Sure, there are lots of misguided people there who take the wrong way, but if there's a family that works hard to stick together, they love each other and really are happy being a family. If not, you can leave the family, and work to find your own. The people whose lives are screwed up just don't work hard enough to fixing it.

Here, on the other hand, people are forced to do what is "acceptable". Anything else makes you an alien. My parents, for instance, never got along, and that's putting it mildly. Even they're wedding was a bit of a fiasco, I saw the video. Yet, they stuck through all their pains simply because they thought it was "wrong" to divorce.

With you cumskins, your only obstacle is that you need to be responsible.
With us shitskins, we don't have a choice.

>>29022733
It's not just about my looks, I fear rejection. My mid often tells me I have to mature last silly fears like that, but it's hard maygne.

>>29022787
no u
>>
File: indiabrownLOL.jpg (84 KB, 533x820) Image search: [Google]
indiabrownLOL.jpg
84 KB, 533x820
sfjnkerfjkrgklrlk
>>
>>29021475
whats this beta obsession with saying things lack self awareness?
>>
>>29022805
I know this feel but I'm also really relieved because of it
>>
>>29022864
True. although they did grow up in a violent household, and it shows, but it's probably better than full pooloo. At least we're not known for half our population having street toilets
>>
>>29022825
The thing about "choice" is that it's rooted in an idea that every human is equally capable of reason, which isn't true.

It's immoral to give everyone too much freedom, because the lowest elements of society just end up destroying themselves and everyone else. And it makes it easier for the cruellest and emptiest people to rise to the top of society.

I'll admit that the US is a relatively succesful and great nation despite its flaws, but in nearly every other place where egalitarian ideas have been rapidly and forcefully implemented, things have become much worse.

Democracy is responsible for a lot of the stagnation and inefficiency in most former European colonies, including India.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.