[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your biggest fear? Mine is either getting an incurable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
What is your biggest fear?

Mine is either getting an incurable illness or becoming homeless.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>>29021376
Literally anything that causes an excruciatingly painful death
>>
>>29021376
An incurable illness sounds alright to me, although thats probably crazy
>>
>>29021376
My biggest fear is any sort of creepy psychologically horrible situation. Like waking up to the same day over and over, realizing that everyone around me is getting paid to spy on me, etc. I don't have any fears of realistic things. Death isn't scary.
>>
Dying screaming in a US hospital with perfectly good painkillers nearby, but the souldead nurse won't give me any because regulations and/or Jesus
>>
Sitting on my deathbed as an old man and regretting my life choices
>>
Siring a bastard.
>>
>>29021376
I'm scared of falling into a life where every week is the same. I just graduated college and am afraid to get a full time job because I know all I'll do is go to work, then come home 5 days a week. Every week.

I'm terrified of spending the rest of my life in a predictable cycle
>>
>>29021376
Islam. I was diagnosed with islamophobia last year.
>>
A permanent, global, invincible totalitarian police state with the technology to detect dissent so quickly and so perfectly that it can never be risen up against.

What's nuts is that I'm rapidly coming to live in my worst nightmare. Maybe that's why I took up smoking.
>>
File: RobotFeels.jpg (48 KB, 500x747) Image search: [Google]
RobotFeels.jpg
48 KB, 500x747
>>29021585
it's definitely a real and proven concern now, thanks to that windows 10 bullshit. "yeah we can fuck with your computer at any time if you're stupid enough to leave updates on."
thank fuck i disabled updates immediately when the fuckers started to dump out that "wait is that shit malware" double-take inducing piece of shit w10 updater .exe

>>29021376
>or becoming homeless.
this too.

homeless is a special kind of vulnerable. you can disappear and no one would ever notice.
now, imagine what happens in the above situation...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.