[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Telepath GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
How would it work out for you to have a telepath gf ?

Are you interesting enough to make her willing to browse your mind ?
Are your emotions strong enough to affect her ?
Do you have a dark corner to hide from her ?
Are you fast thinking/spontaneous enough to surprise her ?
>>
>>29021195
I'd feel bad cause she'd know the questionable opinions I have about her
>>
>>29021195

that seems horrifying

i wouldn't want to be around a telepath in any capacity, much less looking her in the eye while we're fucking
>>
File: ALL-NEW-X-MEN-15_jean_grey.jpg (363 KB, 1812x1410) Image search: [Google]
ALL-NEW-X-MEN-15_jean_grey.jpg
363 KB, 1812x1410
>>29021203
>>29021237
I have the feeling that everything will go faster
confession, hang out, make out...
then she is bored, then you break up
>>
>tfw no telepath gf

>She will never found out about your feelings for her
>She will never confront you about it, eyes to eyes
>She will never say she is in love with your love

>You will never have her staring at you for hours, smiling
>You will never hear her say "I found your secret fetish anon"
>You will never be blessed in total acceptance of your whole being

>You will never argue about videogames fairplay and telepathic restriction and have her poutting like a child
>You will never hear her laughing before you finish your jokes just with a simple humorous thought
>You will never have her suddenly crying in pain and sadness because she looked in your past
>>
>>29021277
>Jean being a cunt.
>Like usual.
>>
yet another unimagetive, unfunny thread by a fucking underaged shitter
>>
>she will never know how your paranoia has prepared you for this moment
>she will believe you genuinely love her
>she will fall asleep happily beside you
>she will be sold to the US army for a generous sum
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.