[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wanted to lose weight >google some workout by a chink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 1463073658293.png (32 KB, 766x758) Image search: [Google]
1463073658293.png
32 KB, 766x758
>wanted to lose weight
>google some workout by a chink
>cant stop looking at her tight ass durning the video
>first workout are jumping jacks, nigger what the fuck skiped that shit
the rest where mediocire, what the fuck i dont have the strenght in my arms to lift myself up and my knees hurt from squating
also fuck my genes, i wouldnt be fat if not my mom
>>
>>29021188
Good troll thread I totally fell for it, well memed.
>>
>>29021188
whats the video?
i need to work out
>>
>>29021242
this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8LxBcVjJK4
>>
>>29021272
sucks dick tbqh fama
>>
File: StockMarketCrash.jpg (75 KB, 301x302) Image search: [Google]
StockMarketCrash.jpg
75 KB, 301x302
>>29021188
Literally ALL you have to do is stuff your face less and move more.
As a 130 lbs skelly who can barely maintain that I don't understand how people get so fucking disgustingly fat. If I had your gift I would use it well.
>>
>>29021188
Diet is way more important than exercise, if you eat right, you literally can't be fat.
>>
I've lost quite a bit of weight this year from counting calories and sitting on my ass. Lose weight and lift later. That way you have the carbo loading and such to look forward to.
>>
File: 1458961016394.jpg (83 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1458961016394.jpg
83 KB, 960x960
>>29021272
>fitness, food, faith
>>
>>29021188

Walk large distances
>>
>>29022028
im not going outside im a atrocity
>>
>>29021188
If you have the genetics to become really fat in the first place it's gonna be extremely hard to lose fat, get on tren and starve yourself, and do tons of movement
>>
If you're actually serious about losing weight and not just here to shitpost about it, look up something like "Exercises for obese AND OLD people"

I looked it up awhile ago for another anon here and came across some ex-military dude who made an entire workout plan for people that have weak joints or are too heavy to workout without damaging them, while also taking into account how quickly these people run out of breath. The routine would be extremely demanding on a heavy persons body, while being easy on all the important parts you don't want to bust before you lose the weight.
>>
>>29021188
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/bigideas/mutation-in-gene-cause-obesity/6945512

Unless you're part of the TINY minority of obese people who have genetically caused extreme hyperphagia, you can overcome your genes.

You literally just need to consume less calories than you use. I recommend a high protein diet (for satiation/muscle growth), lifting and HIIT. You can drop the lifting if you want.
>>
>>29021592

Fuck you skinny skelly, I have a friend who says he never puts on weight even though he eats loads, I went on a road trip once with him and I ate about 90% of the snacks because he didn't want any, you cunts don't have a fast metabolism you just don't eat anything
>>
>>29021592
lol just eat more bro
>>
>>29022388
Or maybe it's the fact that you're a appauling fat fuck who eats non stop and your friend was disgusted.
>>
>>29022441

Except I'm not fat, I work out daily with a healthy BMI and cholesterol count, which is why I criticise you skinny fucks because you just don't feel hungry ever and judge others who actually feel hunger
>>
>>29021188
I started working as a dishwasher. My legs got skinny and I developed core and arm strength. Went from 265lbs of fat to 265lbs of skinnyfat+arm muscle
>>
>>29022501
>eating 90% of the snacks
>Im not a fat fuck honest
>>
1. Do basic calorie counts
2. Walk/shadow box in your room/leg raises
>>
>>29022553

Obviously a skinny skelly can't understand having cheat days as you never feel hungry
>>
>>29021188
Literally eat at a 500 calorie deficit each day. That means 500 calories less than the amount of calories that your body needs to maintain your current weight. Use an online calorie calculator to find out how much you should eat. Scooby's calculator is the best one IMO. Working out to lose weight is a meme. It helps, but it isn't necessary. You just have to eat less. How hard can it be? You fat smelly selfish gluttonous worthless piece of monkey shit.
>>
>>29022647
Have you ever eaten at a 500 calorie deficit every day for months?
>>
>>29022692
I have. I lost nearly 100 pounds over the course of 2 years.
>>
>>29022716
I have too. I grew up in a family where everyone stuffed their faces, so I was already fat (and full of bad eating habits) by the time I started becoming aware and fully in control of myself.

I lost 70lbs as a teenager. It was fucking hard. It was way tougher than quitting smoking.

It pisses me off when people say "Just eat 500 calories less every day" like it's no big deal. It sounds so simple to people who have never had to do it, but it's tough as fuck.

It's like saying "Just stop smoking cigarettes" or "Just go and talk to girls and get laid". Easy to say, hard to do. Especially because quitting smoking requires willpower for 2 weeks, talking to a girl requires willpower for 2 minutes, but losing a significant amount of weight requires willpower for months and months.
>>
>>29022599
No I eat a lot at dinner time or breakfast I dont stuff my face full of fucking greasy fried chips like a fucking blob. When I sit down at a resturaunt I eat but when Im sitting down in a car or near my computer I dont snack because Im not a fatass. And even when I do its usually just bread or some kinda fruit(something your fatass knows nothing about)
>>
>>29022797
>a lot
>2 croutons and a water
>>
>fat
>want to lose some weight
>google weight loss video
>"wow this looks too hard"
>blames genes

You didn't even try you fucking marshmellow man.
>>
>>29022793
This really.
Losing weight is all about self-discipline and willpower.
I don't care if you have the motivation to start, or a goal you want to achieve, if your character is lacking self-discipline, you will fail.

You have to cultivate self discipline, it's a difficult quality. I found with myself I would make so many excuses for myself about why I could eat that piece of chocolate, that gigantic plate of pasta e.t.c

But in the end you have to be self aware enough to know that you are bullshitting yourself, and just have the willpower to go on a calorific deficit for a sustained period.

Honestly, if you stay committed to a calorie deficit diet plan, and exercise fairly regularly, you can lose ALOT of weight in just 3 months.
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>29021188
EAT. LESS.

It's that simple. Diet determines weight, exercise(or lack thereof) determines form.
>>
>>29021188
>>29021272
>tight ass
>there is no ass

you lied
>>
Play some good music and be happy and dance aggressively till you're out of breath and congrats you've just done cardio
>>
>>29021592
>gets mad when people tell him to just eat more to gain weight
>tells fat person to just eat less to lose weight

You're a fucking retard. Both work equally well, almosy by definition of conservation of mass.
>>
>>29022501
>don't feel hunger
Hunger is a pretty natural human feeling for everyone. It's called self control and not being too fucking stupid to count calories so you know when you're hungry versus when you're just not full or bored.
>>
>>29024669
I wasn't the one who was mad about that although I can relate to part of what he was saying.
I WANT to eat more I just don't understand how fatties manage to work food into their day to the point where they eat a surplus.
A fat person complaining about being fat who eats however many bags of Cheetos and drinks however many cans of Dr Pepper they do can just NOT EAT/DRINK those things or cut down on them and eat regular meals. I dont get how someone is able to eat a certain amount of junk food without feeling physically ill after. I could never eat more than a bag of Doritos in one sitting but some people don't get disgusted by that.
>>
>>29023018
Spot on. I dropped 25lbs in less than 3 months by just working out 3 days a week and eating at a deficit that wasn't dangerously low, but then I just stopped for no reason and haven't hopped back on since. That was April, I've regained 8lbs since and this morning for breakfast I had two chocolate bars. I often wonder that when/if I do reach my goals how could I ever hope to maintain it. I'm completely self destructive and swing between enjoying working out to loathing it, and I'm beginning to gradually develop body dysmorphic symptoms.
>>
lost 30 lbs this year :) , only 30 more lbs to go to reach goal weight :)))
>>
>fat people complaining because they can't resist eating snacks and shit

Why do you buy them if you want to lose weight ?
>>
File: 1417951837675.gif (5 KB, 365x378) Image search: [Google]
1417951837675.gif
5 KB, 365x378
I EAT BECAUSE IM BORED
I HAVE NOTHING TO DO IN MY LIFE THEN BEING NEED
GIVE ME A PURPOSE IN MY LIFE
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.