[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is NOTHING in my life I've ever cared about as much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10
File: Harambe.jpg (107 KB, 615x615) Image search: [Google]
Harambe.jpg
107 KB, 615x615
There is NOTHING in my life I've ever cared about as much as Harambe. This lovable big cuddly ball of fur was wrongfully shot to save some STUPID kid

All I want is my Harambe back. I want to see his smile when I go to the zoo again. I want to see his majestic gait, I want to see his beautiful arms and strong legs and his intelligent kind stare. Is there any way we can undo what's been done? Is there ANY WAY IN THIS WORLD to bring back Harambe?
>>
>>29020302
>Tfw stupid summerfags will actually fall for this shitty shit bait
>>
fuck em, shouldn't have been stupid enough to get caged by superior humans
>>
>>29020302
>stupid kid
yeah dude everyone is "stupid" as kid, your brain is not fully developed yet
>caring this much
people and animals die in unfair ways every day
this zoophilic mentality of the normies sickens me desu
>>
>>29020334
how is this bait? I will be willing to do anything, any amount of money or lives to bring back my big beautiful Harambe.

I say we should sacrifice the kid who caused this. It's his fault. Even if it doesn't bring him back it will be a step in the right direction for fixing this immense mistake and making things right again with the gorilla community
>>
>>29020334
i think OP's intentions is to be ironic in layers beyond summerfags meme understanding
>>
>>29020371

Yeah the kid is a retard, but let's not pretend it's not almost entirely the parents fault. What kind of shitty ass parent loses their child while on a trip to the zoo??
>>
File: vRPlgmL.jpg (247 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
vRPlgmL.jpg
247 KB, 1600x1600
>>29020302
im with you OP

>BLACK LIVES MATTER!
>BLACK LIVES MATTER!
>BLACK LIVES MATTER!
>BLACK LIVES MATTER!
>>
File: harambe2.jpg (150 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
harambe2.jpg
150 KB, 1280x853
>>29020335
>fuck em, shouldn't have been stupid enough to get caged by superior humans
he was born into captivity anon. he was molded by humans since birth, taught by humans, lived with humans.

Harambe had the purest form of humanity inside him. You could see it in his big beautiful black eyes. You could tell that inside that strong dangerous body was a kind, innocent heart. Anyone who knew Harambe like I did would know he had no intentions, no, he wasn't even capable of THINKING of hurting the child. Harambe truly had a beautiful soul.
>>
>>29020452
Yeah he was a pretty puppy. I hate zoos desu, they ruin animals for human entertainment. Wildlife reserves are where it's at.
>>
File: Harambe3.jpg (1 MB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
Harambe3.jpg
1 MB, 1180x842
>>29020353
Stop trying to rationalize Harambe's death anon, stop trying to write it off as another freak accident in this unfair world. We both know Harambe was special. Just by watching him in his exhibit anyone could tell that he was different. Where other gorillas were aggressive and self-serving, Harambe was passive and generous. He truly was an altruistic animal, treating his caretakers and fellow gorillas with kindness.

You know, I will never forget the first time I saw Harambe when he was just a little baby. I was young too. When our eyes met, I knew there was instantly a connection between us - but then again, that could just be the power Harambe has on people in general. There will never be another gorilla, nay, another living being like Harambe again.
>>
>>29020334
Except all of the summerfags will usually end up on /b/ instead.
Better them than us.
>>
>>29020415
I think you are focusing too much on the details, anon, this is a common error those in grievance make. What's done is done. Assigning blame and obsessing over the situation will not change what's happened, it will not bring Harambe back. So many things could have happened differently that could have saved our Harambe's life, but they didn't, and now he has been taken from us forever. All that we can do now is grieve, and forgive.
>>
>>29020452
No form of humanity is pure.
>>
>>29020419
What does this have to do with Harambe?

Please don't try to politicize this. Harambe deserves better than that. Let his memory rest in peace and be cherished by all who had the pleasure of interacting with him, not be turned into some soapbox for race relations.
>>
>>29020540
you make him sound like morgan freeman
>>
>>29020499
>I hate zoos desu, they ruin animals for human entertainment. Wildlife reserves are where it's at.
I think the great thing about Harambe is how he tended to adapt and excel in every environment he was placed in.

From wildlife reserves to the zoo, Harambe quickly acclimated and became a prominent leader in the gorilla community of his new home, being quickly accepted and loved by his new friends.

Even if a zoo perhaps wasn't the best place for Harambe to spread his wings and shine, he truly accepted his position with grace and humility and brought a lot of heart and character to this failing zoo.
>>
>>29020618
But God made him look like Morgan Freeman
>>
File: 1460752606881.jpg (24 KB, 604x499) Image search: [Google]
1460752606881.jpg
24 KB, 604x499
>>29020371
>>29020415
It was a 4 year old.
Anyone who faults the people who shot the ape for the good of the child is a fucking PETA member who doesn't care about human lives.
>>
>>29020302
i lived in cincinnati for 3 years. trust me... everything in that city deserve death
>>
>>29020302
This shit has me loling out loud, thanks my nig
>>
>>29020419

not related but related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRVkFgJrQnk
>>
File: Harambe4.jpg (355 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Harambe4.jpg
355 KB, 1200x800
>>29020576
>No form of humanity is pure.
Perhaps I phrased that wrong anon. Harambe appeared to have the ability to take humanity as a whole and distill it down to it's purest parts. I believe that Harambe manifested the best of what this world has to offer, and now he is gone, all of that is gone. You cannot bring back his noble gaze, his classy stride, his fascinated expression. A beautiful piece of the world died 2 days ago, a beautiful gorilla, a beautiful life. Gone forever because of that STUPID FUCKING IDIOT kid.
>>
>>29020722
>i lived in cincinnati for 3 years. trust me... everything in that city deserve death
I think it's been rumored that Harambe was specifically requested by the Mayor to be brought it to turn things around. Harambe knew the situation, he knew the disappointing state of the city, and he did his best to turn things around.
And in the short year he lived in Cincinatti, it's abundantly clear the change he has made in the city.
All for waste now, of course, all ruined by that kid.

I don't think I want to live in a world without Harambe. It just feels like there's no point to living in a world where Harambe will never be able to smile at me again. None of this even matters anymore without him, nothing matters anymore. They should have shot the kid for disrupting this beautiful animal, the savior of Cincinnati, an angel on Earth.
>>
ITS THE KIDS FAULT THAT THEY DID THIS TO HARAMBE

KILL THE CHILD
KILL THE CHILD
KILL THE CHILD
>>
>>29020862
damn dude i see now.... he was a dark knight.
you made me laugh so hard dude. thank you
>>
File: deadisbetter.jpg (67 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
deadisbetter.jpg
67 KB, 720x400
>>29020302
>Is there ANY WAY IN THIS WORLD to bring back Harambe?
Sometimes dead is better.
>>
>>29020982
>Sometimes dead is better.
What do you mean by this anon? Are you implying that the world could ever possibly be better without a living Harambe?

I am sorry to tell you this anon but it's all downhill from here. A world where a graceful intelligent creature like Harambe is forecfully raped and killed to make a point by the humans is not a world that will ever improve. It's time to give up on this world, it's time to move on. I want to live in Harambe's world, I want to live up in Heaven with Harambe.
>>
Everyone mourns in different ways, but I'm sure we are all doing something to mourn for Harambe right now. What are you guys doing in your mourning process? I made a little candlelit altar for Harambe with my framed picture and doll of him and am keeping him in my thoughts. I have the full Harambe action figure set which I will be donating to children in need, hopefully to give the story of Harambe to the next generation. Harambe will never be forgotten.
>>
>>29020302
Death doesn't work that way, man up.
>>
Kinda sounds like OP wanted to fuck that monkey and now he's sad he won't get to
>>
>>29021070
Man, how fucking young are you? Just reverse image search that old man.
>>
>>29021120
>man up.
How can I man up if I have no masculine role models to man up to? Harambe was like a father to me, more than a father, he was a big strong figure I could look up towards.
Now that Harambe is gone I don't want to be masculine anymore. I have decided to start taking estrogen this week.
>>
>>29020302
Kill all niggers so it doesnt happen again, anon
>>
>>29020302
Gorilla warfare inbound
>>
>>29020302
Gorillas are just niggers without brains
>>
>>29020302
>Is there ANY WAY IN THIS WORLD to bring back Harambe?

There are three known ways.

Have a red priest perform a ritual. He'll just loose some memories.

Let a white Walker res him. The bad side is that he'll be a killer zombie, but he'll get sexy blue eyes.

Perform a forbidden ritual by taking lives of innocents. He will be silent and super strong, perfect for a kingsguard.
>>
File: 1464932985336.jpg (40 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1464932985336.jpg
40 KB, 657x527
>>29020334
>fig newtons actually think summerfigs is a thing
>>
>>29021166
Sorry Harambe didn't want me to watch TV when I was a kid. He thought it was a bad influence on my childhood cognitive development during a vital period of my growth. Harambe happened to be an expert in this field, although he never had any formal classes or teaching.
>>
>>29020302
>watching the news
>being this normie to the point of talking about animal rights
I mean really, nobody worth talking to cares. *eats a burger*
>>
File: image000000.jpg (66 KB, 395x395) Image search: [Google]
image000000.jpg
66 KB, 395x395
Pray for harambe
>>
>>29021274
Harambe was more than just a faceless gorilla on the news. Just because Harambe was famous and got to frequently appear on the news doesn't mean you get to be so jealous and be an asshole about his death.
>>
File: 1458244078590.jpg (35 KB, 300x245) Image search: [Google]
1458244078590.jpg
35 KB, 300x245
Is there any YouTube reviews of the Harambe exhibit I could watch?

Is it as life changing as OP claims?

>tfw I will never be able to see Harambe's face now
>>
>>29021211
gorilla uprising when?

when word gets out to the other gorillas about what happened they are gonna go ape shit
>>
>>29021235
>frogposters think their opinions have value
>>
Top kek, thanks OP, laughed harder than I have for a while
>>
>>29020767
>>29020893
>>29021779
...why do these responses exist? what do you guys think you will achieve by commenting "kek xD lol guise funny post hahaha sides in orbit amitire???"

why not attempt to make a creative comment instead next time
>>
>there are billions of ugly little black kids on earth
>even the most populous species of gorilla numbers at around 100 thousand, most much less
The gorilla's life was plainly worth more
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.