[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start talking to girl >she responds well >gives every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1436391725797.jpg (71 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1436391725797.jpg
71 KB, 612x612
>start talking to girl
>she responds well
>gives every sign shes into me
>ask her out
>says no

Why does this happen?

Why do women do this.
>>
they enjoy the attention and validation from a man pursuing them
>>
>>29020280
>she responds well
wrong
>gives every sign she's into me
wrong.

You just can't interpret for shit.

Look at what a horrible guy you are. The first thing you do is come to /r9k/ to question women. Why don't you question yourself? That's right. You would never do that. Why? Because you have no self doubt, the mark of an idiot.
>>
>>29020469
Its called confidence, and if I decide to become perfect just to get a girl I never will because perfection doesn't exist.
>>
>>29020280

At least she respects you enough to give you the dignity of a response. It means that she didn't find you too creepy or potentially murderous.
>>
>>29020280
How do you even know if a girl likes you.
>>
>>29020280
>autistic kid talks to me
>talk to him cause he probably hasn't gone outside in a month
>act my normal self
>he asks me out
>say no because i don't date autistic man children
>>
>>29020828
You don't. You ask her out, then you will know. OP was jumping ahead of things.
>>
>>29020490
You just have to become better
>>
>>29020490
You don't improve for a girl, you improve for yourself.
>>
File: 1460256355074.png (203 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
1460256355074.png
203 KB, 500x277
>>29020280
>talk to girl
>flirt with each other a lot
>she asks to hang out every time she comes into town
>she's literally the only person that gets me to leave my house
>says she's moving back soon and cant wait to hang out with me more
>she was over last weekend
>take her star gazing on a warm clear night
>we're laying in the grass
>she lays her head on my shoulder and grabs my arm
>"I'm so glad to have you as a friend anon."

I've never felt so dead inside. Pic somewhat related.

I'm thinking about cancelling all the hiking and camping trips we have planned for this summer. She's slowly killing me.
>>
>>29021201
Well may as well tell her your feelings and see how see takes it.
>>
>>29021201
don't do this anon >>29021216 this guy is a fucking retard. that is probably the worst thin you can do. telling her your feelings wont do shit, this isnt an anime where after you confess she will acknowledge your feelings later on. Just think of her as a friend or a sister/daughter (that you wouldnt fuck). Enjoy the time you spend with her. That is someone that shares your interests, and actually wants to be with you even if its not romantically. If you think its too hard to spend time with her slowly cut contact and eventually stop talking to her.

also some advice if you actually do decide to be her friend. Do not be an emotional tampon and don't get taken advantage of. If she starts complaining about chads 12 by 18 inch cock don't comfort her just be like damn that sucks and move on.
>>
>>29020280
Because, at the end of the day, they want you to kys.
>>
>>29020280
why would she have to go out with you just because she talked with you?

why can't you enjoy human interaction if you aren't getting sex out of it?

seems like the problem here is you.
>>
File: Untitledu.jpg (344 KB, 1152x863) Image search: [Google]
Untitledu.jpg
344 KB, 1152x863
>>29021362
I've actually been talking to her for like 4 years. But within the last year and a half we've gotten really close. She hasn't dated or been with any guys in the past 5 years. Not sure why.

Pic related. She may not be 10/10. But she's all I have.
>>
>>29021201
This anon knows the shit. I've made the mistake and I told my feelings. Rejection is what you will get if you do this. Be friend with her and fuck other girls
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.