[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never thought I would make it. I was here 6 or maybe 7 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: pepe.png (160 KB, 269x401) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
160 KB, 269x401
I never thought I would make it. I was here 6 or maybe 7 years ago on /r9k/ and a NEET for a lot of that. That was before the serious concentration of the cancerous autistics began to swarm all about if newfags aren't able to remember.

I'm about to get paid big bucks at a rich bank.

Thanks for making it easier by spewing the STEM is a meme bullshit and discouraging others from entering the competition. A sincere thank you. About 95% of my graduating class (in my general major) have full-time positions that average around 65kish or are given med-school offers, and i'm a good step above the former average salary too. This is a tier 2 engineering school and nothing insane to get into.

I'm off to wall street faggots and will capitalize off how boomers are finally beginning to retire and i'm white and speak perfect English and good ol' Pajeet isn't in either case.. That and the booming tech sector in finance.and especially in NYC are exploding the fuck out.

Please continue the STEM is dead meme you faggots, it makes me uncomfortably happy to see it and gives me a good chuckle.

If you have any interest, feel free to ask questions, I have a few beers. This place has changed a lot, without a doubt. You don't have to believe me about any of this, I don't care.
>>
File: Excuse_Me_Guard.png (856 KB, 1057x895) Image search: [Google]
Excuse_Me_Guard.png
856 KB, 1057x895
>>29020260

>Coming to a den of failures to brag about your life

Uh...Congrats? You're better than me. It's not hard
>>
65k on wall street eh.. thats like 25k in NYC. you're basically poor after all that work
>>
File: 1424386128204.png (93 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1424386128204.png
93 KB, 645x773
>>29020285
Not bragging, just trying to help the younger anons that the STEM is shit MEME can hinder or fuck your life if you are so myopic to believe it.
And maybe provide some advice, I don't know. I've studied all about this stuff to maximize my career success when I realized how awful being a NEET was after the 6th month. I am still a loser in some ways, I think.
>>
>STEM degree
>working for a bank

Move to California, bud. You'll make more money and you won't have to deal with finance sector bullshit. I make $150k and I don't have to show up for work until noon.
>>
File: 1423650469037.png (647 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1423650469037.png
647 KB, 1280x720
>>29020313
Actually they relocated me to Jersey, which was like drawing the fucking lottery. 15 minute commute on a good day from mummies. I've worked in Manhattan and it fucking sucks for the most part, unless you live really close. The food though is amazing.

I make $36/hour as a summer intern, and they will hire me. Probably looking at 85k salary if cards are played right. I already have two other offers so i'm not stressing.

You can make it bros. I never thought I would.
>>
>>29020260
Nice blog post faggot

Remember your a fag in an original way

good for you though, really, congrats
>>
>>29020375
Have you seen the cost of living in fucking California?
Only the naive youngsters flock there and wonder why they are adults rooming with 4 other men.

I will be making 100kish at 25ish and 0 living expenses because of mummy living right next to work and she doesn't give a fuck about anything.

I could easily have 500k+ at 30ish because i'm not a retard and not materialistic. Compound interest, is the way to true freedom.

Should I get started about California taxes? They are the only state to get fucked harder than NJ.
>>
>>29020260
you sound like you're proud of being a wagecuk. don't you feel at least a little shame?
>>
>>29020519
>wage cuck
>way to true freedom

top kek. all i had to do was to exist and i inherited my grand parents substantial nest egg, plus their nice sized home, i rent out for a monthly income and will inherit my parents nest egg as well since im an only child. ill probably never have to work in my life as long as i dont get married or have a kid. i actually have time to spend my money, everyday is a weekend.
>>
>>29020375
>Move to California

Awful advice
>>
File: 1445572805780.gif (115 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1445572805780.gif
115 KB, 500x700
>>29020550
I'm proud to be a young man and make good money at a good company and strive towards early retirement. Proud of being a wagecuck? Of course it's not ideal, but it is nothing that is the hell of being a NEET. I was one, and after a good half year I was so shameful and disgusted of myself that I KNEW I had to get my shit together and I mostly did.

You faggots have so little experience with the high up corporate world. I don't blame you because it's not easy to achieve, just don't talk like you have any idea how any of it works after reading two reddit articles and watching TV. It gives me a good chuckle.

This is because at prestigious meetings you aren't conversing with retards commonly.
You have entertaining conversations with some of the most varied and intelligent people in the world, and many of them will help you significantly. In ways you can't image - if one's cards are played correctly. I've seen it first hand, many times.

Shame, really? This is the bastion of my existence that has hindered any kind of shame.
Working at an investment bank when I was a freshman in college taught me more than you faggots will ever learn sitting at your computers and it was the first time I got my confidence and left this cesspool of degeneracy, disregarding the occasional visits every year or so to help out if I can.

I've been both ways, the trick is to find a job that pays well and has cool coworkers. Coworkers can easily make or break the excitement and well-being behind any job.
>>
>>29020629
I can guarantee I am richer than you, I just can't handle the shame of being such a degenerate that can't provide for oneself.
Dad instilled into me to be the best man I can be, anything less and I would feel shame. I need to live up to his standards and so far i've been doing most of it, he's an accomplished man himself.

Working real jobs isn't bad you faggots, it's nothing like delivering pizzas or working as a cashier or doing cuck trade work.
Having intelligent conversation is a great way to improve yourself, as they say, if you're the smartest one in the room you're in the wrong room.
>>
>>29020863
I have more experience with corporate life than you and let me just say: you have no fucking idea the can of worms you're opening up going into STEM in the 21st century.

You'll be overworked by a company that doesn't give a single fuck about you and then thrown away when you've past your used by date (or when they can hire another intern to do the same BS.) Then, after you've finally gotten over how horrible you were treated from your old company, you'll go on to look for another one so you can enjoy the same treatment. Only this time things will be different since you'll no longer be shiny and new, and ready to be shaped into the companies fuck toy. Oh no, this time you'll be a dirty, used, ex-company whore and that will make it even harder for you to be accepted at a new company.

Enjoy the constant grind of the job market. You'll be successful if you can maintain stable employment but the cost of doing so (your time) is never worth it. You don't realize it now but your life is about to get a lot worse and the only prize you get for it is the opportunity to spend your money on materialistic bullshit that you don't actually need.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.