[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /r9k/, I had sex for the first time. It sucked. I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Dear /r9k/,

I had sex for the first time. It sucked. I feel dirty.

t. Former 25 year old virgin
>>
need more info about you and the person you did it with
>>
>>29020258
i'm sorry, anon. this is why i don't try. i know i'll just feel shitty afterwords so what's the point?
>>
>>29020258
you would've liked it more with a boy.
>>
File: 1438712439290.jpg (11 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
1438712439290.jpg
11 KB, 210x230
>>29020258
Unclean. Unclean! Shoo shoo normie!!
>>
>>29020291
She was fat I was desperate. We talked a bit, made out, she sucked my D, and then we fugged. She tasted like cheap beer.
>>
>>29020258
You're supposed to do it with somebody you care about, anon. That's what makes it feel better than a fleshlight.
>>
>>29020376
you should have made her shower first and you should shower straight after. fucking is dirty work
>>
Sex without feelings is awful, I'm sorry you fell for this normie meme
The only time i ever enjoyed sex was with the girl i eventually married

At least now you know the act itself isn't a big deal and you can hopefully just find someone you like instead. I'm rooting for you
>>
File: marin-hyrule-warriors-656x438.jpg (66 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
marin-hyrule-warriors-656x438.jpg
66 KB, 1024x683
>>29021536
yaeh this. I am a virgin but fuck that normie shit, I know some fatty wouldn't feel good. Not worth doing just for the sake of it

have a waifu
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.