[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>apply to jobs online and offline when possible every day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 409x409
>apply to jobs online and offline when possible every day
>interviews at mcdonalds and wendys
>both ended with "we'll call you"
>mcdonalds never called back, automated rejection email from wendys
>turned down from construction labor because they were "overstaffed"
>guy outside reading an employment paper points to a box truck full of mexicans and tells me "they dont need us"
>Chad 'Connections' Thundercock, Nick Nepotism, and Bill Babyboomer yell at me and say im not really trying to work
>turned down when I tried to get neetbux.
>>
How are you so unemployable
>>
File: Rojava.png (710 KB, 723x606) Image search: [Google]
Rojava.png
710 KB, 723x606
Time to move to Rojava! Join the glorious revolution and fight for your rights!
>>
i could be about to enter this feel if things go on like this much more
>>
>>29020192
If you are serious, I would turn to panhandling. Keep applying to jobs at fast food joints and restaurants. Construction is very nepotistic, so don't bother unless you manage to get a connection.

I know this probably sounds condesceding, but I'm in a similar boat. Graduating next week, and haven't really made a connections. I don't know where I'm gonna get a job.
>>
>>29020236
idk what OP's problem is but i believe him.

i graduated with honors from a highly selective liberal arts college and got probably 4 callbacks from 40+ places i applied to, ranging from jobs in which i drove a small car across town to actual jobs that i had experience in and a passion for. 0 of those callbacks turned into anything real.

my favorite was when i went into a local bookstore i've been to before and asked if they were hiring, was told no, and then one of my friends went in literally the next day, asked the same thing, and they said "yes of course!"
>>
>>29020325

I left university at the height of the recession and it was hard but I kept at it and got a job eventually, no chance it's harder now than it was then
>>
>>29020325
Is your personal hygiene awful? Because I've lied to people before about hiring just because they smelled like shit and I don't want any possibility of having to work beside them.
>>
>>29020377

Oh god, we just hired a new guy at my work and he smells like a toilet full of cigarette butts. Thankfully my desk isn't near his, but he came over to ask me some questions the other day and the stench was overpowering. If I ever have to work with him on a project it might be the death of me.
>>
>>29020377

This, employing somebody isn't just about if they are skilled or experienced, they'll hire a less skilled likeable person over an arrogant cunt because this is somebody you have to work with
>>
>job market has never been better, it must be you anon :^)
>>
File: 1461783423635.jpg (288 KB, 1022x1280) Image search: [Google]
1461783423635.jpg
288 KB, 1022x1280
reapply for neetbux, foodstamps, ets.
These benefits exist for a reason/
>>
>>29020325
you need chads looks desu senpai
>>
obama says that the economy is doing very well now ! I don't understand OP
>>
>>29021044

It is, you faggots just give up easily after assuming the world is against you because you weren't born a chad
>>
>>29021062
xDdddd xDDXDXD
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29020192
This is every NEET's nightmare.
>>
>>29021629
good poster desu desu
>>
>>29020537
Nice image

mind if i save it buddy :]
>>
It's luck based. It's all luck based. I was like this from 2011-2014 until I happened to get a dishwasher position at a restaurant that was opening. I've been employed for two years straight now and my life has turned out much more positive. You just gotta get lucky. Apply to be a dishwasher at every fucking sit down restaurant you can think of.
>>
>apply to 23 internships
>only one calls back
>still rejected
>I'm a straight A student with lots of extracurriculars, competition wins, research experience and some job experience
Is it because I'm fat?
>>
>>29022894
can a dumb worthless NEET be a dishwasher? i heard mexicans try to kick you out
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.