[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is chad thundercock a meme outside of 4chan? do tumblr, reddit,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1458591548588.jpg (2 MB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1458591548588.jpg
2 MB, 1280x1920
is chad thundercock a meme outside of 4chan? do tumblr, reddit, or any other large meme producing website know of chad?
>>
Just switched here from tumblr and not once did I hear mention of this chad before 4chan.
>>
He's Asian it's the twist
>>
>>29019857
I'm so desperate for love please be my gf
>>
Normies haven't caught up to the idea of Genetically Superior Men owning a large % of the dating market
>>
>>29019857

>just switched here from tumblr

why? did you consciously make the decision to stop browsing tumblr and start browsing here?
>>
File: 1464306719708.png (70 KB, 782x631) Image search: [Google]
1464306719708.png
70 KB, 782x631
>>29019857
Welcome to /r9k/. You better not be a female. We fucking hate females here.
>>
Search for Bachelorette Chad

The guy is a Chad named Chad

Kinda like him desu
>>
File: wut a twist.png (580 KB, 906x906) Image search: [Google]
wut a twist.png
580 KB, 906x906
>>29019868
>tfw twist
>>
>>29019897

yeah i saw him on /fit/ which is what made me wonder if chad is a meme outside of 4chan
>>
>>29019836
Yes, but he might not be called Chad there
>>
Normies call them "Jocks"
>>
>>29019946

jock refers specifically to high school athletes. not all chads are jocks and not all jocks are chads
>>
>>29019911

And pull
>>
>>29019857
Goddamit I fucking hate summer
>>
Reddit uses it on truecels, ForeverUnwanted, foreveralone, TRP, MGTOW, purplepilldebate and basically the whole virgin/loser/social outcast/manosphere part of reddit.
>>
>>29019881
Yeah because normies do get let all the time themselves.

They caught up to the idea of a few basement dwelling weirdos being permavirgins
>>
>>29019836
Chad is only our local name for him. He is the alpha male who has always existed. He is the man who can make any woman submit to their base instincts, even the most devoted girlfriends and hardcore feminists..he treats them like a cheap toy and they beg for more. Chad is a side effect of a much bigger problem in society, which is the lies we've been told all our lives. We don't hate him for fucking them - We hate him because he's right.
>>
>>29021145
shit, i remember getting high one night and reading a thread just like this one, expecially the "much bigger problem in society" part.
Can you please repeat for me what this problem exactly is? I obviously forgot what it was but I do remember it was pretty interesting to think about.
>>
>>29019836
Chad exists outside of 4chan but he's simply called an alpha male
>>
>>29019836
"Chad" does exist but is majorly exaggerated here, yes he will get tons of pussy and shit but everyone here seems to be of the opinion that your either chad or a virgin which is just retarded. You might not get laid anywhere near as often as chad but (ignoring social/mental issues) I am sure the majority of /r9k/ could lose their virginity if they put in the effort to
>>
Chad is an augmented hyperbole of the alpha male, local to /r9k/. For robots, he is not just alpha, but a fantasy creature who was born Chad, has never done any work because everything is handed to him, and women will jump on his cock just for existing.
>>
File: 1464286777948.png (160 KB, 343x315) Image search: [Google]
1464286777948.png
160 KB, 343x315
>>29019881
Because the dating market is smaller than one imagines.
The number of long term relationships is huge (40 to 60%) and the imbalance of whp gets sex is there statistically, but it's something like 8% of women and 12% of men didn't get sex in the last year (this includes the virgins) and 6% or men have lots of sex vs. 4% of women.

This was the national health statistics report 34 or so, you can google it (all self-reported, though, and pre tinder)
>>
>>29019836
>r*ddit, or any other large meme producing website
>r*ddit
>meme producing

I think you should fuck off back to there tbqh with you mate
>>
>>29019836
that girl is really beautiful
>>
>>29019836
The "Villain" on this seasons Bachelorette is named Chad and is literally a Chad.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.