[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only troll left on the internet? I swear people just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1159 - 1dIzo6H.jpg (46 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
1159 - 1dIzo6H.jpg
46 KB, 416x416
Am I the only troll left on the internet?
I swear people just can't get a rise out of anyone through sarcastically acting a certain way anymore.
>>
>>29019823
>Am I the only troll left on the internet?
I see a mistake right there.
>>
>>29019823

Trolling on 4chan is pointless because there is so much shit posting it's impossible to tell, trolls are still everywhere else though
>>
>>29019823
what's one of your awesome shitposts? maybe some constructive criticism will help you
>>
>>29019823
The career level trolls are indistinguishable from the obvious ones from mid to late 200s.

They are getting good. So good you'll never notice them anymore. Look deeper into suspicious posts. Find the troll within the normal. It's harder than you think.
>>
yes youre the only one left. everyone else is being 100% unironically serious here
>>
>>29019935
>Trolling on 4chan is pointless because there is so much shit posting it's impossible to tell

Absolutely this, i troll on WoW all the time desu
>>
>>29019823
trolling is passe my niqq. it's all about the new sincerity now
>>
>>29019935
The equivalent of pissing in an ocean of piss. Trolling has lost his meaning anyway. People assume being a jerk = trolling but in fact it required you to be somewhat clever on your method by using logical fallacies and ironic situation. Now it is just acting like an ass on the internet.
>>
>>29019823
no, i still troll all the time
have a small time youtube channel, youtube comment trolling is great.
however shitty places that have a lot of shitposting (4chan espically) are so oversaturated with shitposts that most troll attempts fall on their feet before anyone is really tricked
>>
>>29020004
this. no cunt is subtle anymore. it isn't clever or funny. I believe op falls into this category. fuck off op.
>>
trolls are fucking cancer tbqh
>>
>>29019823
Trolling?
That shit died long ago. Life is too sad to troll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4-pexSVWzM&index=4&list=RDlP5Xv7QqXiM
>>
>>29021471
>Life is too sad to troll
Maybe for cucks. Personally, I can't beleive people actually attempt to have serious discussion online instead of simply trolling each other. Trolling was the first thing I ever did on the internet, it just came naturally, and it seems like the best thing you can do online.
>>
trolling is an art, you little shits are not trolls but underaged retards who are babies and doing all the jokes everyone else was doing
>>
File: 1427961272753.jpg (44 KB, 460x645) Image search: [Google]
1427961272753.jpg
44 KB, 460x645
>>29021471
>There are people that believe that there can be serious conversation online
I have lived too long..
>>
File: 1461614289339.png (798 KB, 1161x1548) Image search: [Google]
1461614289339.png
798 KB, 1161x1548
>>29020021
I troll people on here all the time what are you talking about. Literally anything /pol/ related works 100% of the time you are guaranteed 1+ reply every time as long as you aren't obvious.
>>
>>29019823

You've just got to have strong views on something and make a topic about it. Be shameless in making multiple topics. Play to their insecurities. Question /fit/'s masculinity, question /lit/'s patricianess etc. It's still hit and miss when you do this.

Or, failing that, just make a fembot feels topic on r9k and get an instant 300 posts
>>
File: 1446341498551.jpg (126 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1446341498551.jpg
126 KB, 540x960
Just got down trolling on MW3.

Playing infection online, got first infected. I just hid. Wasted 7 minutes while the survivors just ran around in circles bored. Match ended

"What was that shit? I got on top of the fucking plane for nothing"

Life is good as a trole
>>
>>29021601
I troll weebo faggots using the same method on /pol/ all the time. the success rate is phenomenal.
>>
>>29021545
>an art
>an
Newfag detected.
Learn to meme.
>>
>>29021654
Yes something about politics really sparks something in people. Mentioning anything about Bernie or Trump will ignite some fuel for Americans. It's pretty humouring. My favorite though is shitposting on /a/. You'll get banned pretty fast though.
>>
Really? Because I realized a few years ago that I was the only true troll left on the internet, and now you're claiming that you're the only troll? LOL bro, you don't even know what it means to be a true troll, you're lucky I'm in a good mood right now... if I wasn't, I would LITERALLY troll your fucking balls off m8. Kill yourself faggot
>>
I go on Left 4 Dead servers ad type out long waifu rants about Zoey and theorize about the sexual politics of the Left 4 Dead survivors. If someone dies playing as Zoey I fly into a bloodshed telling them to kill themselves for hurting the girl I love. I also tell them about my Zoey pillow and that usually makes them lose their patience with me.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.