[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Go to beach with gf and her family Bored shitless See hot bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 580x386
Go to beach with gf and her family
Bored shitless
See hot bitch sunbathing topless not far from where we've set up
Take some shots
Rage at the fact I'm at the beach with ppl I can't stand when theres perfection out there
Everyone leaves early because someone's kid gets sick
Make quick excuse to leave for a second to try and get more snaps
She's gone

>weekends suck
>>
>>29019531
Why aren't you taking snaps of your gf?
>>
>>29019531
thanks for sharing bro
saved
>>
>>29019556
Cause she's a plane jane
>>
>>29019573
Post pics so we can judge that.
>>
Fuck that, post more of the beach qt
>>
>>29019573
fuck off back to /b/ or /soc/ you normies have to fuck everything up don't you

SlutHate is way better
>>
I know them feels OP
being in a relationship is a great way to remind yourself why you want to be single
>>
>shit normalfag bait

someone post a roll already
>>
>Take some shots

Posts one.

Cunt
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.