[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>shorter than my mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1418393530348.png (55 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1418393530348.png
55 KB, 1000x1000
>shorter than my mom
>>
>Youngest brother grew taller
>>
>>29019493
Same thing here, what's your height OP?
>>
File: 1426496187644.jpg (26 KB, 299x289) Image search: [Google]
1426496187644.jpg
26 KB, 299x289
>>29019536
5'3

hiroblox
>>
>>29019545
Wow that's brutal. I'm 5'6", mom is 5'9" and brothers are all 6'0+ (3 of them)
>>
>>29019545
Become a trap, I'd cuddle you.
>>
File: telnam.jpg (151 KB, 636x834) Image search: [Google]
telnam.jpg
151 KB, 636x834
>>29019493

literally why do you even try
>>
>>29019493
In AMERICA, all the women are either short, fat, or both.

Your mother is probably at the point of the American woman's life cycle where she's now a fat ass sow, but back then she was short due to an evolutionary trait, exclusive to Americans where the being short = easier to fuck and be slutty with 1,000+ men at any given moment.

Allof your women are slutty as fuck.

In Canada, our women are raised with traditional values. They could also eat the fuck out of yours too, due to all your women being fat as fuck, or small and slutty, making them mobile/easy to carry as they go around fucking everything in sight, as typical with American women.

A nations values are based on how strong our family values are; and evidently with divorce being as high as it is in USA, you people are a ruinous society.

Thanks for setting the bar so low for the next tier 1 society (Canada). We'll be sure to do a much BETTER job than you fat fucks.

But honestly, a dead hookers left ass cheek could do better than your rotten and decrepid society.

But anyways, back to the main issue;

The fact that you're SHORTER than your slutty ass mom means that you were born with the attributes of a ducking woman.

Jesus Christ, just fucking end yourself already.

I'll commend you if you do this, because all Americans should honestly off themselves.

Go ahead, anon. Be a pioneer. Be an example for the rest of the Americans. I'll support you every step of the way.
>>
>>29019493
being 6'4 :(
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.