[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I join the military?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: senpai is cryin.jpg (574 KB, 855x1050) Image search: [Google]
senpai is cryin.jpg
574 KB, 855x1050
Should I join the military?
>>
>>29019278
>joining the military in peacetime

Make sure it's the airforce or something. Don't sign up to clean bathroom tiles with toothbrushes or whatever other retarded shit infantry does.
>>
File: mom what the fuck are you doing.gif (516 KB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
mom what the fuck are you doing.gif
516 KB, 371x209
>>29019278
>asking a board that barely keeps themselves from committing suicide and/or shooting up schools because of what girls do to them indirectly
>>
>>29019278
Probably, seen as you can't even make your own decisions, you probably won't feel too out of your element in the military.
>>
>>29019278
>Should I join the military?
it really depends on your personal situation

but I think the military is not a bad idea for a lot of people. Those who need help paying for college, those who need to restart, etc
>>
>>29019328
MOBILE INFANTRY IS WHAT MADE ME THE MAN I AM TODAY SON!
>>
>>29019278
Holy shit was just asking myself this same question and after a week I came to the conclusion that I'm going army branch
>>
>>29019328
Well the thing I've got an opportunity to join is the Coast Guard
>>
Yes.

I think, to fix society, all men should be required to do at least 5 years of military service.
>>
>>29019278
I wanted to but they said diabetics aren't allowed.

I have no idea what to do with my life now, that was literally the only option I had left. I've failed everything else, and now despite otherwise good health and athleticism I'm screwed.
>>
>>29019278
Man fucking /r9k/ is filled with these posts.
The answer is probably yes.
If you can't succeed in the normie world, go fucking die a hero.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.