[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trees Are Better Than Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 23
File: Glorius Treefu.jpg (461 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
Glorius Treefu.jpg
461 KB, 1600x1067
Why haven't you got yourself a treefu yet? I just spent an hour with mine, a lovely little fig tree I named Adolph.

Trees are nature's providers. Just being near to one you love will fill you with cleansing energy and inspiration. Whether it be among the roots or up the branches, or perhaps nestled within a groove in the trunk.

How can a man be preoccupied with women, knowing that they exist to take from him his energy? A tree never takes, only gives, both physically and mentally. Forming a relationship with a tree will change your life.

>A friend to rest and reflect with
>A gym to get some exercise upon
>A loyal and forgiving provider, there whenever you need it

So /r9k/, what's your excuse?
>>
File: AngelOak.jpg (324 KB, 880x587) Image search: [Google]
AngelOak.jpg
324 KB, 880x587
This is no joke, divorce your computer and marry a tree.
>>
File: AntarcticBeech.jpg (231 KB, 880x587) Image search: [Google]
AntarcticBeech.jpg
231 KB, 880x587
Does it make you feel like you have somewhere you belong? That's how it makes me feel.
>>
File: Baobabs.jpg (223 KB, 880x587) Image search: [Google]
Baobabs.jpg
223 KB, 880x587
Perfectly graceful and carefree, unlike any woman who lives
>>
File: Beechs.jpg (163 KB, 880x852) Image search: [Google]
Beechs.jpg
163 KB, 880x852
Look at the shelter they provide, the epitome of comfy
>>
File: JapMaple.jpg (253 KB, 880x583) Image search: [Google]
JapMaple.jpg
253 KB, 880x583
Trees are the foundation upon which this diverse world has been built. Your eternal friends.
>>
File: Oaks.jpg (244 KB, 880x585) Image search: [Google]
Oaks.jpg
244 KB, 880x585
They create their own perfectly balanced micro-environments. Just be with one and you will feel yourself take in this balance and be replenished.
>>
File: WindTrees.jpg (133 KB, 880x586) Image search: [Google]
WindTrees.jpg
133 KB, 880x586
A tree lives a life of constant meditation, benefiting all beings and taking life as it comes. These trees have simply adapted to the constant wind.
>>
File: Sequoia.jpg (1 MB, 880x2357) Image search: [Google]
Sequoia.jpg
1 MB, 880x2357
Would a tree such as this ever pay mind to a tiny human? It must have accumulated such wisdom. I wonder...
>>
File: Wisteria.jpg (312 KB, 880x584) Image search: [Google]
Wisteria.jpg
312 KB, 880x584
And last but not least.

I hope I inspired you to connect with a local tree anons of /r9k/. If you cannot enjoy the company of a tree, whose company can you enjoy?
>>
Holy fuck treefriend, I actually gonna go innawoods again today
>tfw no tree gf
>>
File: chinese_pistachio_tree_f_lg.jpg (260 KB, 800x602) Image search: [Google]
chinese_pistachio_tree_f_lg.jpg
260 KB, 800x602
>>29019234
Pic related is the best tree
>disease resistant so no need to worry
>insect resistant so no need to worry
>low maintenance, whether you come one day a week or one day a month it makes no difference
>beautiful fall color, gets me diamonds every time
>>
Can I cum on the tree? Will the tree be my mommy?
>>
File: DragonBloodTree.jpg (185 KB, 880x583) Image search: [Google]
DragonBloodTree.jpg
185 KB, 880x583
>>29019934
I'm so glad!
>>29020022
Does it produce edible nuts? Personally I judge a tree's suitabilty for companionship by how well it can hold a man within it's branches. Your tree looks a little slim and meager for this purpose.
>>
Please keep posting trees. I am enjoying this thread.
>>
>When normies interrupt you and mock you while fucking your treefu
REEE

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b0c_1415155092
>>
File: BoabPrisonTree.jpg (560 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
BoabPrisonTree.jpg
560 KB, 1024x683
The legendary Baobab Prison Tree, used to incarcerate the naughty Indigenous Australians during the nineties. Not a bad prison cell to be in at all.
>>
File: FatBaobab.jpg (131 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
FatBaobab.jpg
131 KB, 400x533
If only we could be so content and full of life as a fat baobab tree.
>>
File: GreatFig.jpg (432 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
GreatFig.jpg
432 KB, 1024x683
Fig trees are undoubtedly treefu material. Glorious and hospitable, they provide fruit and shelter. They're also incredibly beautiful trees.
>>
How do you know what tree is the right tree for you? My house is surrounded by trees, the one right outside my window flowers in the spring and tends to have hawks nest in it. What do you think, treefriend? Does it sound like a winner?
>>
File: 036.jpg (489 KB, 1279x720) Image search: [Google]
036.jpg
489 KB, 1279x720
Come to think of it, I've got an ~800 yo oak tree not far away where I live
>pic related
Is there a chance the oak will share her wisdom with me?
>>
>>29019234
But anon the only thing trees do for me is give me hard wood!
>>
File: OldBaoby.jpg (166 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
OldBaoby.jpg
166 KB, 1000x667
>>29020864
Wow that sounds absolutely lovely. You can definitely judge a tree by the birds which frequent it. My fig tree attracts pretty little fruit-eating birds.
>>29021089
A tree like that would be hard to impress upon but if you are dilligent and pure, and treat her with respect, I'm sure she could come to love you and enjoy new life in her old branches with you.
>>
This thread really makes me want to go on a hike.
I fucking love nature, man.
>>
>>29020405
looks like a dick lol
>>
File: tree_resize1[1].jpg (995 KB, 2048x1370) Image search: [Google]
tree_resize1[1].jpg
995 KB, 2048x1370
>all these trees
>not one monkey pod
>>
My treefu used to be in my back yard. Shelly's branch was strong enough for us to have a swing on from third grade up until eleventh grade, when my brother's fat ass broke the swing.
Gotta find a new treefu. Possibly this one at a local park that I hide behind to smoke at night. She always protects me from the police <3
>>
>>29019234
Also, trees will stick around long after you're gone and will remain faithful the very ground it was planted it in (unless some asshole comes along and chops it down).
>>
>>29020347
i've been there
there wasn't alot of room inside the tree though, i don't think it was ever used as an actual prison either, just like an overnight cell when transporting prisoners
>>
Who here /treegym/?

Gotta get that monkey strength my dudes, and you won't get it from walking around on flat ground.
>>
>>29019234
>fig
that leaf texture though, is fucking nasty
Lemon, weeping willow and oak are the best
oh, and these look really good too >>29019390
>>
>>29024493
I'm not sure how exactly you would go about enjoying a tall african baobab. They look comfy to sit on top of but it would be a mission to actually get up without branches to climb.
Figs, however...
And the leaf texture is variable between species.
>>
File: 1451693741295.jpg (41 KB, 421x352) Image search: [Google]
1451693741295.jpg
41 KB, 421x352
>>29024673
well they're so big and have such an imponent presence you'll always feel safe and protected if you have one.
I suppose I would have to go and test those other fig leaves to approve of this kind of tree as treefu material.
Like these beauties, how could I forget
Eucalyptus cinerea, dem leaves, that gorgeous blue tone they have....
>>
File: RainbowEucalyptus.jpg (211 KB, 553x739) Image search: [Google]
RainbowEucalyptus.jpg
211 KB, 553x739
>>29024843
I'm a sucker for blue leaves too. And if colourful Eucalypts are your thing...
>>
>>29019234
I have a shrubfu
That way I can keep them indoors
>>
>>29024959
Loli treefu confirmed
>>
File: GiantFig.jpg (438 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
GiantFig.jpg
438 KB, 1200x798
>>29024959
I feel that shrubs lack the higher consciousness that trees possess. Shrubs are so transient and replaceable, they never really get old enough to accumulate any wisdom or personality.
>>29024994
le kek
>>
This is hands down one of the most autistic threads I've ever seen on r9k. You people would rather fuck a tree than a human female. JDIMSA
>>
If I eat the trees nuts am I a faggot?
>>
File: bunya.jpg (385 KB, 552x800) Image search: [Google]
bunya.jpg
385 KB, 552x800
Many would argue that beauty lies with simplicity, in which case pine trees have an undeniable beauty in their primitive physiology. Like dinosaurs of trees, very ancient and wise. Some will produce for you edible seeds as well, like this bunya pine.
>>
>>29025319
This is more akin to consuming a woman's ovum, being not the reproductive organ but rather a potential separate life-form.
>>
OP you need to go >>>/out/
>>
>>29019234
Any of you guys watched the documentary on people falling in love with objects?

Has a bitch grinding on the Eiffel tower, another with a ferris wheel, another grinding on a tree etc. Legit condition

These are true robots, and mostly female
>>
File: monocot_dicot.jpg (23 KB, 220x337) Image search: [Google]
monocot_dicot.jpg
23 KB, 220x337
>>29025414
I could have posted on /an/ or /out/ but I decided who needed the love of the trees most were the good folk of /r9k/. Something pleasant for a change in this pit of corruption and despair.
>>
>>29025593
Ahh well, I might as well tell you of this plant I used to love and hold close to me...

>be me 10 years old kid
>Parents converting the loft but due to complications we have to keep work on hold for a few years
>Mom wants me to grow a tomato plant
>Agree since tomatoes are fucking delish
>Grow it
>Brother kills it and makes die
>Rage out and throw something at him
>Try again but this time put it near a window in the loft
>Plant grows really tall
>I mean reeealy tall
>Almost taller then me
>This keeps up for a few weeks
>Mom tells me that buliding work has to take place and I have to move my plant
>Move it into the garden
>Very windy
>Try and secure it with bamboo sticks
>One night the entire plant is broken
>Cry over my plant

I'm not really sure what happened that day, but that plant despite being so tall was never able to produce and fruit.

Not really a tree but it was the most love I ever showed to a plant, well two other plants I also liked
>>
>take acid
>climb tree
>feel happy

Rinse and repeat twice monthly. Life is better now.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.