[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women make this shit up that doesn't actually work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 470x254) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 470x254
Why do women make this shit up that doesn't actually work?
>>
more likely she'll be like

>"not again..."
>>
>>29019188
It does work though. But only if you're Chad of course.
>>
>>29019188
This does not work unless the girl is really vain and needy, most will pretend to like it to make guys feel better.
>>
>>29019229
This. If you're not a Chad, they'll mix up love with obsession.
>>
File: 1430922332866.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1430922332866.png
21 KB, 900x900
>ur pussy
>the shape of ur butt
Literally can't think of anything else, she's fucking terrible
>>
>waking up to a text that says, "I was looking at your facebook at 3am and I wanted to tell you you have nice tits."
>>
File: nope.jpg (103 KB, 539x568) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
103 KB, 539x568
After she falls asleep
>sneak out of bed and gently pull pants back on
>make sure not to wake up tiny dog
>unlock door and exit
>walk miles home and pretend like everything is fine
>be alone forever

Love my life. I create rejection wherever I can.
>>
I'm pretty sure that it's talking about a boyfriend doing that for a girlfriend.if that's the case then yeah it will probably work.
>>
>>29019188

Because they do not know themselves, and as others mentioned they will like this sort of thing if you are Chad. They think about the ideal, not the reality in this context.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.