[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you prefer Asian girls in 2016? Asian women are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
Why don't you prefer Asian girls in 2016?

Asian women are objectively the most desirable of all the races; they're affectionate, family oriented, have the most beneficial cultural traditions, and are simply the cutest.

As night falls on the Western world, giving way to a new global society, it will be accepted as fact that Asian women are simply the pinnacle of human females. Why are you trying to fight the natural progression of time?
>>
not only what you said but they age amazingly as well.
but i dont like the ones who get a ton of surgery and cosplay.
i like the ones that are actually traditional and family orientated, just looking at one puts me at ease.
>>
>>29019078
I still prefer Caucasian girls because they're prettier by a mile
I do like some Asians, but not most of them
And also I don't watch anime so I don't see the appeal
>>
>>29019078
Nigga have you been to any modern multicultural city? E V E R Y O N E Is a smut.
>OMG and I was so high

literally every asian college student, east and south asian.
>>
>>29019078
>family oriented,
This is why I don't prefer asian girls. Aside from Koreans, Asians go to great lengths to distance themselves from anyone outside their race and ethnicity.
>>
>>29019078
They are nothing special. I had yellow fever once. I'm so glad it's gone.
>>
File: tumblr_nyslquHcr81tjdw1qo1_1280.jpg (261 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyslquHcr81tjdw1qo1_1280.jpg
261 KB, 1280x854
>>29019111
>>29019178
Westernized Asian girls are the work of the Devil, but luckily there's still an entire continent of pure untapped Asian girls (Asia).

>>29019148
Just you wait, anon, until you feel the sweet embrace of a cute Asian girl. You will know, I promise. Also, anime is degenerate; the world would be much better off without it. I haven't watched any (three episodes of One Piece probably doesn't count).

>>29019220
Silly anon. If you're white, tall, and intelligent like me you can pull Asian girls from any country. South Koreans are actually the least desirable second only to Singaporeans; terrible Westernized country!
>>
>>29019245

>gone

lel. it will be back
>>
>>29019078
>le pure asian grills meme
Asian girls are just as vapid and materialistic as any other girls, only difference being that they're better at hiding it.
>>
File: 1444465673490.jpg (116 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444465673490.jpg
116 KB, 500x500
>>29019078
Bro, I'm an Asian guy and two possibilities run through my mind whenever these threads pop up:

1. A butt-hurt white guy who is trying to make white girls feel insecure.
2. A cuckold Asian guy trying to make our race look better.

I honestly don't know which one is worse. Still though, I don't have a thing for Asian women since they tend to be submissive as fuck and also lack interesting hobbies due to their strict upbringing. In my experience the right level of sass and sophistication is more likely to be found in white girls and Latina girls.
>>
>>29019078
>objectively
>implying
Cute != pretty || sexy
>>
>>29019339
I'm neither of those things. Just a white guy who likes Asian girls!

A woman who's both submissive and doesn't waste her time with unnecessary stuff? Sounds perfect to me. By sass and sophistication, I think you mean female entitlement! White, Latina, and black women are all more likely to ditch you for a 40-year-old man, who will give them money no strings attached, than to stick with you to raise a family. If you do manage to have a kid with one of them, they'll most likely run off and rely on the government to feed the child!

Asian women seem to be the only race mostly untouched by modern "feminism". I don't know about you, anon, but I have good genes and plan to pass them (and my knowledge) onto my kids!
>>
File: tumblr_nvjyqlos1Z1tjdw1qo1_1280.jpg (207 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvjyqlos1Z1tjdw1qo1_1280.jpg
207 KB, 1280x853
Almost forgot to include some more Asian beauty.

How could you prefer any other race? Just look at her. Human perfection.
>>
I don't know. I love Asian girls as much as the next guy but a part of me sees them as soulless sometimes. Its the eyes, just makes them seem empty.
>>
>Why don't you get an Asian girl faggot?
Mafugga I'll take any girl of any race lmao
>>
>>29019465

sounds like you're a virgin m8

I mean, I'm one too. But do you really like Asian girls or were you just rejected by white girls too much?
>>
>tfw no central Asian gf
>>
File: 1464905731937.jpg (240 KB, 854x700) Image search: [Google]
1464905731937.jpg
240 KB, 854x700
White people can't distinguish between attractive and unattractive Asians. That or they can but don't care and will take even the ugly ones. It's not just the females, the girls who go for Asian guys get a lot of ugly ones as well.
>>
I have an indonesian gf, ask me anything.
>>
>>29019078
Why Asian girls? Why not Eastern European girls, Indian girls, Middle Eastern girls, South American girls? These ethnicities are also for values and tradition.
>>
>>29019844
This desu
Afghans are beautiful, too bad they tend to be extremely religious.
>>
>>29019826
Can you go to another website?
>>
>>29019711
I'm not a virgin! I lost my virginity to an Asian girl actually, but that's unrelated to my appreciation for them.

I have nothing against white girls, but Americanized girls of any race are bad news and Asian girls are just the cutest.

>>29019844
Congrats anon, you just listed the rest of my favorite ethnicities for girls. Asian girls are simply the cutest is why.
>>
>>29019339
>sophistication
>white girls
>latinas

You're honestly better off looking at whitewashed black girls.
>>
>>29019078
I don't recommend choosing a life mate because they are part of one race or another. It won't mean shit when you need to do actual budgeting, family matters, travel, kids, etc

But if you're looking for a quick fuck, sure be choosy.
>>
>>29019271
Tbh I don't see the appeal. That girl is not attractive to me when we got white women around.
>>
Asians are cute but they will always but their family over you. It's depressing.
>>
>>29020069
That kinda sucks, yeah.
>>
>>29019769
dude, thats the most fedora image i've ever seen.
its like cartoon fuckers and redditors cant believe that others know the difference

also, asa looks washed out this days
>>
>>29019078

I don't want my penis to turn into a pixelated mess
>>
>>29019844
I've been pining some Indian girls for a few weeks now. Its very specific though. Hate the sideburns Indian girls mostly have, but I love the ones with big eyes. A+++ if they have an adorable accent.
>>
>>29019844
>Eastern European girls
whores
>Indian girls
smell bad
>Middle Eastern girls
muslim
>South American girls
shit attitude, don't age well
>>
>>29019826
Indonesian gf is low quality.
Why not try Malay instead.
>>
But I do anon, they're just not interested in me.
>>
>>29019078
That's because I prefer Asian cock.
>>
>>29019078

nice russian girl in the pic
>>
File: black-chinese-couple.jpg (44 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
black-chinese-couple.jpg
44 KB, 640x481
>white men taking all the Asians.

Look at what you are doing to Asian men.
>>
File: hnnng.jpg (83 KB, 500x474) Image search: [Google]
hnnng.jpg
83 KB, 500x474
accept aryan beauty
>>
>>29021588
His gf is a qt.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.