[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when there was a fight at school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>when there was a fight at school
>>
File: image.png (57 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
57 KB, 200x240
>>29018078
>get beaten up in school
>im homeschooled
>>
bump for greentext
>>
>that kid who *flashsteps behind you*
>>
Some chad brought a knife to a school fight after his ex started dating another guy
>>
File: Pepe Dead.png (454 KB, 697x360) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Dead.png
454 KB, 697x360
>>29018213
>be homeschooled
>get molested
>>
>when there was a fight at school over a Magic: The Gathering game.
>>
>>29018078
>When the schools two gangs attacked each other on Valentines day and over 80 students got arrested and expelled.
>>
>>29018829
I feel like that would happen if I attended highschool in Compton.
>>
>>29018863
I live out west it was an all black gang vs an all latino gang in a white majority school.
>>
>>29018770
nigga this was my school, literally half the school played mtg
>>
>>29018903
>nigga

Fucking end your life.
>>
File: 1463093721336.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463093721336.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
>there was a fight at school over Sonic and Shadow the Hedgehog
>>
>live in shithole area in phoenix
>get to watch fights regularly
>occasionally get to witness shooting
It's as comfy life tbhfam
>>
>>29018078
>when the asian kids got attacked by a bunch of latino supremacy kids with bats during lunch and the school cops tazed all the latino kids
>>
>>29018938
it's /r9k/ fuck
>>
>>29018938
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2zDW9me-IY
>>
>>29018883
They reenacting west side story?
>>
>>29018078
>go to montessori/alternative schooling until college
>go to a weird liberal arts college
>literally never see a fight in real life

i can't deal with this privilege
>>
>>29019033
you are either a qt twink or a 10/10 chad
>>
>>29018078
2 fights that I remember seeing from years ago.

First was a kid that started smacking the shit out of this other kid with one of those aluminum water bottles at lunch. I guess they were throwing food at each other. I remember blood stains and the principal jumped over a barrier and ran on top of a table to tackle the crazy.

Second was a cat fight where one girl grabbed the others hair and smashed/dragged her face across the concrete wall like in the pic. Her face was scratched as fuck and there were gross clumps of hair on the ground.
>>
>sitting in a skate park parking lot
>redneck looking ~18ish kid pulls up in red pickup truck
>other redneck kid comes running up from the other side of the park
>starts screaming at redneck kid in truck
>telling him to fuck off and whatnot
>redneck kid in truck tells him he's a disappointment
>dropping shit about how their mom is disappointed all he does is get high and that he dropped out of highschool
>they're brothers
>dude outside truck is flipping out
>waving his arms around while he yells how he'll beat the fuck out of redneck kid in truck
>redneck kid in truck gets out and is like "ok do it"
>other redneck kid quiets down and starts going "no bro i respect you too much to fight you"
>i get a brain tumor
>>
>tfw brother and his friend were in a fight in school
>the fight ended with my brother holding one guy in a chokehold and his friend throwing a guy at a door and breaking it
>the teachers got scared and the headmaster had the door replaced before the principal could notice
>no one got punished

It was pretty cool. If someone challenged me to a fight I'd pussy out.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.