[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have a major crush on a girl for years >Friend shows me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1464829078759.jpg (1 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
1464829078759.jpg
1 MB, 1520x2688
>have a major crush on a girl for years
>Friend shows me her Facebook
>Nothing but buzzfeed articles and other sjw bullshit.
>I thought she was some cute shy girl.
>Turns out she's a major peice of shit with nothing interesting.

I have her number what should I do to fuck with her?
>>
keep getting ignored by her for the rest of your life like normal you beta cuck
>>
>>29017722
>I have her number what should I do to fuck with her?
Maybe look up her address in the white pages and send over 9000 pizzas to her house? idk

>>29017749

also a strong possibilty
>>
don't do anything. if you do that, you're only validating her existence by making her feel oppressed.
>>
>>29017749
Nah she was sorta into me as well but I was always to nervous cause I built her up to be perfect. Now I realize she has flaws and her shit stinks I can do anything
>>
>>29017814
... You're going to bully this girl because you cucked yourself by being a literal retard?
>>
>>29017922
he dodged a bullet and he's bullying her because she's a shit person. fuck off normie
>>
>>29017814
I mean, in general, every human being to ever be has fucking flaws. You can't even justify yourself for doing anything to her unless she fucked you over in some way. She clearly didn't because if she had... You would've whined about it already, so don't try to change your story either.

WHY are you trying to "do some nasty shit" to her? Because you literally just realized that she has flaws? Are you retarded?
>>
>>29017722
this is one of the worst feels ever.
but alas it has an easy solution, make her fall in love with you.
once she is in love with you, her mind and body are yours to mold.
>>
date, marry her have children and then reveal your power level, breaking her heart so she can never look at you the same ever again
>>
>>29017965
Lol normie fag
>>
>>29017939
Dodged WHAT bullet? The dude was orbiting her for years, he's also pathetic enough that he didn't even know of her Facebook. Either this is some shit that happened years ago or OP is just being a fucking faggot, again.
>>
>>29017922
>>29017985
Don't mean to bully her. Just game her.

Like send a message like "can I ask you something I've been wondering for a while?"

And then not replying etc. Wanna know the most gamey shit possible
>>
>>29017775
I kek'd at this way more than i should have
>>
>>29018021
She'll win at that game and you fucking know it. Don't even try.
>>
>>29018018
Lol if op was an orbiter he would of known she was a sjw cunt. Orbiting and crushing are 2 diff things
>>
>>29018053
So what's the difference anyway? Even if all that happened was a crush then how can you even remotely justify that you should be allowed to "play games" with her. Just because what, she didn't suck your cock like in the fantasies of her that you beat your meat every night to?
>>
>>29018021
this only applies if you love the girl as well.
you fall for her even with her bat shit insane SJW ideals, because she is obviously more than that.
then once she is in love with you, you begin to persuade her; this only applies if you fall for her before her insane liberal views come out.
why you would waste your time on a chick like this if you know before hand is beyond me.
>>
OP, I know you are 15 and nazi germany means the world to you right now, but please, leave this girl alone for now. You'll thank me in a few years.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.