[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Highschool story thread >Me, 17 junior late in the year >One
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1463412288772.jpg (87 KB, 901x883) Image search: [Google]
1463412288772.jpg
87 KB, 901x883
Highschool story thread

>Me, 17 junior late in the year
>One of my classes is with a bunch of sophomores, not because I'm stupid and failed something, but I needed a credit a credit and they squeezed me know there
>Spend most of the year on one project, but before that, we just did some basic shit
>My friend who was in the same situation sat next to me
>Since neither of us gave a fuck about the class, we just fucked around
>Teacher eventually moved him, switching his seat with and Asian girl from across the room
>Just for some context, my school was very non white, a lot of blacks, Muslims and Asians and oddly enough, everything sort of melting potted
>Anyways, Asian girl is kind of cute in her own way
>Obviously shy/introverted and dresses like it
>She's a goody good Christian girl
>Make her laugh a bit and stuff, just bee myself
>Even though its not like her based on what I saw from when she didn't sit near me
>Establish some physical contact, legs/hands
>Pretty sure she doesn't realize that I could take it as flirty because of her innocence
>She was really the first person in the class to interact with me other than my friend
>Later on, spend like 7 months on a big project and I'm in her group
>She was one of the group leaders, and I know the teacher did some kind of "team captain" thing
>During the time, we don't talk too much because she's caught up in a lot of work, but we still talk occasionally, and it's all positive, more jokes, but some other talk too
>During this time, her Puerto Rican friend who wasn't in my group starts to really obviously flirt with me
>It was so obvious I thought it was a joke
>She's cute, thick, and a lot more extroverted
>Also my friend was switched to a different class for the credit we needed
>Develop crush on Asian girl
>To this day I don't know what it was, she was pretty cute, had and ass for an Asian girl

Cont? Promise the story gets more interesting but I wanted to be thorough, and fucking character limit
>>
I'm here, OP
continue
>>
File: 1464591250425.jpg (16 KB, 438x430) Image search: [Google]
1464591250425.jpg
16 KB, 438x430
>>29017710
Im also here, go ahead man
>>
File: 1452443381728s.jpg (9 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
1452443381728s.jpg
9 KB, 250x231
Thanks, >>29017710

>For some odd reason, I don't want the extroverted thick girl who would obviously be easier to fuck, I wanted the smaller (not like skinny, but she was more fit, and not the skinny type, more in-between) innocent girl who would take forever to fuck if she didn't want to wait till marriage, but still, I told myself if I started a relationship with her, I'd wait, I just liked her for her
>That project ends and we spent the next few months on another one
>She again is a group captain type
>This time, the process is reversed, non captains pick their captains
>P.R. goes to Asians group
>Tells me to go there too
>I take the last spot on the all girl group
>I knew most people already knew in their heads who they wanted their group to be, so I was worried that I wasn't in Asian girls plan
>Though, I hear her reaction, can't remember exactly what it was, but it was positive
>Not neutral, but actually positive
>Now this project was different, it was more laid back for whatever reason
>Get more one on one conversation with her, even more contact that's a bit more flirty, but still doubt she means it like that
>We do bond a little more though
>Later, the P.R. girl tell me she likes me, short story short she takes my virginity
>Moved very quickly physically and emotionally
>To her credit, it wasn't in a slutty way, she just did
>She gets really attached
>Still, I didn't care for her, just wanted to get my dick wet
>Though every time Asian girl walks in, I can't stop looking at her
>Now, I'm on this board for a reason, so in my autism, all I can imagine is her as my wife, she doesn't like to leave (not robot tier or close to that), modest, the weird thing was, that at my age, I didn't really care about sex when it came to her
>Something about those autistic fantasies made me do something dumb
>Broke up with the girl I could've had a lot more sex with
>After and bond with the Asian girl
>Year ends and never talk to either of them again
>>
Not hs but middle scool

>muh stomach hurt
>go to nurse
>for some reason nurse bathroom doesnt have locks
>takin a shit
>black boy walks in
>"oh shit"
>CLOSE THE FUCKIN DOOR SENPAI
>he walks away in fright, leaving the door open
>cuties in the nurse office see me shittin

Yeah that was about 12 years ago
>>
Op Cont. I didn't intend on continuing, but I really wanted to vent

>In all honesty, the reason I did this is because of my dad
>I'm not going to shy away from it, I have daddy issues
>Me and him stated having deeper conversations
>He told me a lot of things that hurt, I won't get into detail unless you ask
>He kept mentioning not talking to some of his crushes in school
>I don't want to be like him, even now
>But fuck me dammed if I do dammed if I don't
>>
>>29018251
Pls tell in detail, sir
>>
>>29018420
Shit, I'm opening up here, okay

>Says things like "You know, your mother and I raised you wrong"
>"If I could go back in time, I'd change a lot, I'd probably never marry your mother"
>"But dad, I mean, we turned out okay, I mean look at other kids"
>"No, you didn't, I fucked up"
>He called me lazy multiple times because of some stupid shit I can't remember, but it was >The parenting shit that really hurt

My dad was probably the root of a lot of my problems

>Couldn't sleep in my own bed until he left when I was 10, and it stopped the day he left
>Cried all the time too, but that just stopped the same way
>I would not leave my room and interact with my family at all
>Just locked myself in my room and was that kid that watched nothing but the history channel and military channel
>After he left, I would leave the door open, just sit it the living room
>I remember that I was (and still am) really good at history, and every time someone asked how I was so good at it, it hurt a little
>He's always called me weak, lazy, and useless to my face
>This is probably why my whole life I wanted to be a cop or marine, hair so I could finally show him something, I don't know what though
>I went with cop btw
>>
>>29017338
>me, 17
>its really hot out
>lunch is nearly over
>walking back to school from nearby store
>stacy girl is lying on the ground
>probably heat exhaustion or something, maybe just fainted
>I was a lifeguard so first aid pro
>started doing the usual first aid stuff, told somebody to go get help in the nearby building
>losen tight clothing by loosening belt (trust its what you're supposed to do)
>start checking her for secondary injuries (cuts, broken bones, abrasions, shit like that) which involves basically frisking the person.. kind of
>other stacy cunt comes over
>"what the fuck are you doing!!! stop touching her like that!"
>she thought I was molesting her in the middle of the sidewalk
>this attracts a crowd who promptly gathers to watch the pervert
>try to explain I'm doing first aid
>i don't think they're going for it
>a group of around 30 people in the school thought I was a rapist for the rest of the year
>this is what I get for helping people
>kill me
>>
>>29018634
Bruh for real I know the feeling that fucking sucks dude
>>
>>29018634
you shouldn't have done anything desu senpai
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.