[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else disgusted by rice? I can't even give you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: bowl-of-rice1.jpg (92 KB, 600x515) Image search: [Google]
bowl-of-rice1.jpg
92 KB, 600x515
Is anyone else disgusted by rice?

I can't even give you a solid reason for why it grosses me out. Maybe it's because it looks like grubs and/or larva.

I feel like I'm missing out, but the idea of eating it just makes me gag.

I need to know that I'm not the only one.
>>
>>29017018
im not

its a grain from a plant its not like cheese where its made from an animal its a plant
>>
>>29017018
I can take or leave rice (though it's fucking delicious with saffron desu), but I've always found popcorn to be abjectly disgusting. Even without salt or butter, something about it makes me want to retch a bit.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who gets triggered by normal everyday foods... lol
>>
>>29017018

I've had grubs and larva before. Some of them were okay. Bumblebees are pretty good.

I avoid rice 'cause it makes me feel bloated and it's empty calories.
>>
>>29017018

I take it you dont like asians
>>
>>29017018
not disgusted, but povo chingchong fare doesn't appeal much. wheat for me thanks.
>>
i have a similar issue with cheerios. they sicken me.

even looking at pic related is slightly triggering me right now.
>>
i like rice
>>
File: 1464489075276.png (462 KB, 850x506) Image search: [Google]
1464489075276.png
462 KB, 850x506
>>29017187
>i like rice
NORMAN GET OUT REEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1426604869106.jpg (32 KB, 323x337) Image search: [Google]
1426604869106.jpg
32 KB, 323x337
>>29017212
very rude and presumptuous please be more considerate in future
>>
I don't like how it feels in my mouth.
It feels way too chewy, dense, and bland.
But it's not that bad.
>>
>>29017212
Rice is cheap man. NEETs gotta have a budget.
>>
>>29017385
Should really try it with saffron some time if you haven't already. The spices/add-ins make all the difference in the world; the rice itself is more like a medium for the other ingredients to conduit themselves through.
>>
>>29017438
>Mfw Americans don't even know how to cook rice.

USE SOME FUCKING GARLIC, SOME ONIONS, SALT, BASIL, COOK IT IN SOME CHICKEN STOCK INSTEAD OF WATER. HOLY SHIT.

PS. I fucking hate asparagus and gag when I taste one, unless its flavor is hidden by some thick cream or something.
>>
>>29017018
>on a chinese cartoon site
>doesn't like rice

Reddit detected.
>>
File: 1464395942068.png (1 MB, 983x779) Image search: [Google]
1464395942068.png
1 MB, 983x779
>>29017490
>USE SOME FUCKING GARLIC, SOME ONIONS, SALT, BASIL, COOK IT IN SOME CHICKEN STOCK INSTEAD OF WATER. HOLY SHIT.
You forgot the saffron, senpai.
>>
>>29017018
>not liking rice

Fuck off noman. Rice is great, cheap neet food.
>>
>>29017438
Oh yea, totally forgot about that.
My mother used to make yellow rice, and that was the one kind that I liked.
Haven't had it in a while though.
>>
>>29017544
Saffron has barely any taste anon-san, it's mostly just coloring.
>>
>>29017692
It's only like a dollar or two at the grocery store (with the other rice mixes and shit). Would def recommend picking some up.
>>
I'm Cuban and grew up eating rice. I fucking hate it.
I only eat rice now if it's from a Chinese restaraunt and drenched in soy sauce.
>>
>>29017018
>I can't even give you a solid reason for why it grosses me out. Maybe it's because it looks like grubs and/or larva.
I feel you, though I can look past that and enjoy eating it anyways.
>>
>>29017095
So rice is good for losing weight?
>>
>>29017811
>thinks eating empty calories will help in losing weight
Do you even lift bruh
>>
>>29017811
>good for losing weight
>empty calories
no

Though if it makes you feel bloated enough to suppress appetite and avoid eating more, that could help with losing weight. Not a healthy way of doing things, though.
>>
Raisu isu sugoii desu
I really like rice. Japanese grain rice, regular grain rice. With pepper, garlic, vinegar or onion. Rice alone, with meat, fish, pork.
I really like rice. It's chep and it's made in my beloved land. So I think you're either sick or a faggot
>>
I love rice, I'll eat it with everything, cheese, chicken, veggies etc. Sometimes I'll even overcook it and eat it as a rice gruel. Its good I like it too because I have a limited diet with my disease.

I understand your pain though OP, for I find asparagus truly revolting, I get nauseous just looking at it. The smell and the fact that they look like alien pencil dicks. Even the color is odious.
>>
>>29017018
I can't live without rice but corn nuts to me are fucking horrifying.
>>
>>29017018
Well my diet basically consists of rice, potatoes and lots of pasta...
>>
>>29017994
Are you me? That and cheese are primarily what I eat. My family will ask me if I ever get tired of pasta and I just look at them strange and say why would I? Carbs master race.
>>
File: TWO NUKES WASNT ENOUGH.jpg (359 KB, 806x1200) Image search: [Google]
TWO NUKES WASNT ENOUGH.jpg
359 KB, 806x1200
>>29017187
weeb

>>29017135
asians are fucking disgusting looking and act weird as fuck

two nukes wasnt enough
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.