[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your Big Five personality type. It is similar to the M
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 21
File: 2016-06-02_224903.png (37 KB, 623x644) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-02_224903.png
37 KB, 623x644
Post your Big Five personality type.

It is similar to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test, but is scientifically accurate, unlike the MBTI. The Big Five test usually does coincide with what you get on the MBTI, but it can be different for some people.

The test can be taken here:
http://similarminds.com/bigfive.html
>>
File: Eye-roll-liz-lemon.jpg (9 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
Eye-roll-liz-lemon.jpg
9 KB, 300x201
>>29016851
Do you believe in astrology too? Smh
>>
>>29016851

I thought the Big Five was OCEAN.

Also, Pokemon, with the Elite 4 and the champion. Big 5.
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>29016851
>scientifically accurate

Oh lordy
>>
>>29016871
>>29016913
You guys are trolls.

Yeah, the Big Five is OCEAN, which stands for openness to experience, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, and neuroticism, which this specific test covers in its own manner.
>>
>>29016851

when is your birthday anon?
>>
>>29016943

=]

But for real. This test describes tendencies, so it can be helpful, but it certainly has its limitations in capturing the human personality.
>>
>>29016972
June 3
>>
>>29016943
SCIENCE
C
I
E
N
C
E
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 640x866) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 640x866
F/Aus
>>
File: whatdoiwin.png (45 KB, 683x701) Image search: [Google]
whatdoiwin.png
45 KB, 683x701
So what do I win?
RCUAN
uncompetitive, unadventurous, level emotions, not bothered by disorder, not spontaneous, dislikes the spotlight, does not like to display anger, backs down when threatened, risk averse, unambitious, disorganized, messy, unconcerned with prestige/impressiveness, not detail oriented, not manipulative, slow to acquire skills, patient, not relationship obsessed, not aggressive, not wild and crazy, not physically affectionate with most people, underachiever, easily deterred, no interest in leadership, inattentive to the social hierarchy, not superficial, independent, not self absorbed, does not look for hidden meaning in things, modest, can be easily deterred, patient, embarrassed by praise, tolerant, not guided by moods, not very inquisitive, not easily frustrated, not prone to jealousy, easily confused, forgiving, not punctual, easy to satisfy, rarely prepared, private, avoids crowds, attached to conventional ways, not interested in science, slow to judge others, not open about feelings, not prone to addiction, positive, patient, not interested in abstract ideas, feels ordinary, willing to try new things, not materialistic

I will put reserved information in next post.
>>
>>29017066
and my primary type which is reserved

Reserved
(6.1% of women; 9.3% of men)
outsider, does not fit in most places, does not mind going days without speaking to people, does not like night life and crowds, not self expressive, spends more time in solitary activity than group activity, does not compete for the spotlight, fears getting involved with others, not seductive, dresses to avoid standing out, not impulsive, loner, female introverts tend not to like wearing makeup, does not enjoy leadership, not very sexual, more likely to be nerdy, prefers loose fitting clothing, inhibited, suspicious, tattoo averse, unmotivated, can't do anything when they don't fee good, has trouble speaking when emotional, dislikes compliments, desires security and support, does not like accepting help, more visual than verbal, does not want to be famous, likes science fiction, prefers to stick with things they know, not traditional
>>
>>29017066
>>29017089
You know this is actually extremely accurate. Pretty good test OP.
>>
Neat, it told me I'm quiet and selfish and inquisitive. I never would have figured that out on my own. I prefer Pisces or INTP. This is too dry and RLOEI just doesn't roll off the tongue at all.
>>
File: Untitled.png (29 KB, 603x552) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
29 KB, 603x552
Very accurate...especially the RLOAI/Limbic bits.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
How bored and narcissistic do you have to be to care about this nonsense?
>>
File: 1463451270889.png (66 KB, 367x506) Image search: [Google]
1463451270889.png
66 KB, 367x506
>>29016938

Do you not know what scientifically accurate means?
>>
>>29017062
m/usa
let's be narcissistic together
>>
>>29017254
I was literally diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder
>>
>>29017254

Boredom would likely make you care less about it so I'm guessing no or minimal boredom is required. Narcissism is commonly found in people who hold positions of power such as politicians and business owners, but this is just a correlation and not a requirement. The people interested in personality tests are people running businesses and government officials. It's like IQ really. People are not equal and some are unequivocally better than others. How can you tell? That's where psychometrics come in. So it's not 9001% accurate, they still have their uses. I don't understand the butthurt over attempts to understand, quantify, and use other people for specific applications.
>>
>>29017280
There is literally nothing scientific about this horseshit.
>>
>>29017254
>narcissistic

Exactly. This is pure navel gazing.
>>
>>29017412

Not the guy defending it from before, but I love to argue.

What about it is not scientific? You can certainly make the claim that it is horseshit, but to make a positive claim about something requires a burden of proof. For example, I could say that unicorns are real, and the burden of proof would be on me to prove that they exist.
>>
>>29017388
No real business care about this memeology.
>>
>>29016851
I believe I was RCOEI.
You're a roach btw.
>>
File: 1461306017408.jpg (18 KB, 327x327) Image search: [Google]
1461306017408.jpg
18 KB, 327x327
>>29017412

So you don't know what scientific means. Mystery solved.
If you can explain why you mistakenly believe there is literally nothing scientific about this I can tell you why you're wrong.
>>
>>29017446
Neckbeard please. This isn't quantifiable. It's on the same level of on a scale of 1-5 how do you feel meme psychology bullshit.
>>
File: is thi sbad.png (63 KB, 616x687) Image search: [Google]
is thi sbad.png
63 KB, 616x687
How bad are my results? :-(
>>
>>29017480
Neckbeard please.

This does not meet the five basic requirements for a field to be considered scientifically rigorous: clearly defined terminology, quantifiability, highly controlled experimental conditions, reproducibility and, finally, predictability and testability.

Fuck off with your little parlor games.
>>
>>29017448

I admit I've never heard of real businesses before but they would be the anomaly here. Psychology really took off in the US due to interest in psychological testing. Even today we have the MCAT, ASVAB, SAT, various IQ tests, and more. All are based on early psychology researchers' work.
>>
>>29017519
You're going to marry a Libra and have good luck in business. Smh.
>>
>>29017532

Actually it meets all of those. So it is most certainly beyond a shadow of doubt rigorously scientific. I bet you feel like a real jackass now.
>>
>>29017542
again, nigga please. Real for profit companies do not care about this nonsense.

Government jobs, academia, and other bureaucratic hellholes might.
>>
>>29017569
It literally meets none of those.
>>
File: image.gif (935 KB, 500x251) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
935 KB, 500x251
>>29017282
I would like that very much
>>
Who /rcuei/ here
>>
>>29017593

You're wrong. If they didn't use these tests then they wouldn't use them as often as they do. Maybe gas station attendants aren't screened, but any real position is going to involve some form of testing.

>>29017621

It literally meets all of those.
>>
File: testz.png (37 KB, 623x515) Image search: [Google]
testz.png
37 KB, 623x515
I clicked on the Global5/SLOAN type and got this:

>avoidant, withdrawn, not usually happy, does not believe in human goodness, loner, moody, avoids crowds, depressed, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, unsure where life is going, impatient, avoids eye contact, does not think things work out for the best, discontent, negative, suspicious of others, uncooperative, socially uncomfortable, hard to get to know, not punctual, low self confidence, pessimistic, lonely, does not finish work on time, does not like to lead, attracted to things associated with sadness, ambivalent about the problems of others, feels defective, fears failure, often bored, ambivalent about the suffering of others, unproductive, avoids unnecessary interaction, easily frustrated, does not finish many things, lower energy level, focuses on fantasies instead of reality, ambivalent about the needs of others, easily annoyed, rarely prepared, disorganized, quiet around strangers, slow to forgive, hard to understand, not that interested in others, skeptical, wounded at the core, self absorbed

Spot on
>>
File: Capture.png (64 KB, 802x687) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
64 KB, 802x687
I don't think I'm supposed to be here
>>
File: Literally me 1.png (32 KB, 757x589) Image search: [Google]
Literally me 1.png
32 KB, 757x589
This is quite literally me 100%.
>>
>>29017282
What's your Skype Senpai it's slightly lonely being this egosentric
>>
>>29017823

What the fuck man, can't you read? Obviously rule number 1 clearly states no primarily calm big 5ers allowed.
>>
Kinda accurate. I am the least emotionally stable, lol.
>>
File: test.png (35 KB, 610x471) Image search: [Google]
test.png
35 KB, 610x471
not easily hurt, does not need things to add up perfectly, keeps emotions under control, spends more time in solitary activities than group activities, when ending an association - tends to stop all communication without explanation, does not readily admit mistakes, underachiever, not known for generosity, level emotions, does not care what people think, does not fit in, more logical than abstract, does not value tradition, uninterested in leadership, not impressionable, not prone to envy, values money over acceptance, not open about feelings, unproductive, values solitude, not very happy, pessimistic, plain appearance, inflexible, won't do much to avoid rejection, not afraid of doing the wrong thing, underachiever, does not accept people as they are, unable to stand up for self, slow to forgive, not that interested in others, does not care about image, not prone to giving compliments, rarely prepared, quiet around strangers, does not like touchy feely people, avoids responsibilities, avoids difficult reading material, rarely reinvents self, does not like to lead, not prone to worrying

Pretty accurate, a few things wrong but you can't expect 100% accuracy from an internet test.
>>
>>29017861
just made a skype:
notatotalnarcissist
>>
Pretty accurate, I'd say.
Good test.
>>
File: restdyifugopu.png (45 KB, 672x502) Image search: [Google]
restdyifugopu.png
45 KB, 672x502
yepp, thats me all right
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.