[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think you did something wrong in a past life to deserve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1460929420207.jpg (62 KB, 902x540) Image search: [Google]
1460929420207.jpg
62 KB, 902x540
Do you think you did something wrong in a past life to deserve this life you have now?
>>
>>29016736
I can only hope what I did was kill lots of normalfags.
>>
>>29016736
>Implying that reincarnation exist
>>
>>29016736
Clearly. You little degenerates deserve your misery.
>>
>it's a "tumblr denies doing anything wrong" episode
>tfw they probably triggered all the supreme gentlemen robots with their shitposting

*cough* Angela *cough*
>>
>>29016736
1) The fact that you have the ability to shitpost on here right now, means you are extremely lucky.
2) If you are a NEET you deserve to be unhappy for what you did and are doing THIS LIFE, you selfpittying entitled sack of shit
>>
>>29017049
I'm not NEET. I am a successful business owner. I just happen to be a beta male.
>>
>>29016736
No. It's rng I'm certain of it.
>>
Well then....
I once had a dream i was in the west, and a horse dragged me to death. So i don't know.
>>
>>29016736
>deserve
I figure that's not relevant
>>
>born three months premature, blind in one eye
>shit childhood, poor as fuck, no dad
>mentally-ill, can barely leave the house despite liking social interaction and having social skills (contrary to what normies would have you believe about robots)
>had to drop out of college because of this
>therapy and meds not working, just a waste of time and money
>fail at literally everything I do
>want to die
I honestly never had a chance. This makes normies really mad whenever I say it but I was absolutely fucked from the start. If they'd have been in my shoes they'd have turned out the exact same way. So yeah, I must have screwed-up my past life pretty bad to be dealt such a shit hand.
>>
I have a pretty cushy life. I'm just dissatisfied and want more without the responsibilities. It would have had to be something minor. I have had my failures though, and I have had to deal with schizophrenia in my early 20's.
>>
>>29016736
Most robots were fags in a previous life. God smote them and now they're ugly and miserable in this life.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.