[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virgin General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 14
File: 13562730.jpg (18 KB, 234x212) Image search: [Google]
13562730.jpg
18 KB, 234x212
How old are you guys?
What's your reason for still being a virgin?
>>
>>29016621
27. Kept holding out for a virgin and rejected tons of girls because of it. When I asked out the virgins they all rejected me. Seems like it is my destiny to die a virgin. So be it I have zero interest in losing it to some whore.
>>
Years of being a silent passive faggot accumulated and that's the result. My social instincts is in the shit. I hate myself but not enough to actually fix anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNDrxZ2gU4c
>>
>>29016621

because grills make me nervous
>>
>>29016621
I always end being friends with girls, I guess that I'm so unthreatning and soft that they never see me as a real man, so I'm doomed to be a beta orbiter for life.
>>
25. i think at this point i could fuck some girl but i don't want to. also i could pay for a prostitute but i won't. it stopped being important for me a long, long time ago. i think i didn't care when i was 21
>>
I'm literally autistic
>>
>>29016621
22 (will be 23 in september)

>reason

Ugly as fuck couldn't get laid if I tried, I gave up a long time ago.
>>
Nearly 26.

Never approached a girl, never been approached by a girl.
>>
18, left school and just left neet life few months ago
>>
I'm the biggest loser I know. I haven't had a real friend in years and never had a gf. Never even been on a date, never even have conversations with girls even though I want to but I feel like I would go full autisimio as usual and they'd avoid me like the plague.
>>
Diagnosed autism, schizophreniac
>>
>>29016621
because I hate myself
because my comment isn't original
>>
19, not a virgin but it was like 3 years ago. Chicks annoy the fuck out of me. Cost time, money and effort. Uni has removed any hope I had left for this world because of all the fake skanks
>>
29 and basically this >>29016738

i'm a silent, passive guy who has virtually no friends, let alone acquaintances.
>>
File: 1449915770289.png (32 KB, 470x512) Image search: [Google]
1449915770289.png
32 KB, 470x512

Basically I was a weird beta loser in high school so girls didn't want me. I dropped out and been a NEET ever since I was 16. As a NEET you really don't have anything to offer a woman, so you know better than to even try, plus you don't really get out much so you don't have any potential love interest to just sort of get to know and develop mutual attraction because of regular forced interaction, which I think is how most people get gfs. The only girls I see on a regular basis are cashiers, and avoid the the cute ones to keep the feels away.

I did try to fuck a trap or 2 , guess that's all I thought I was worthy of, but as it turns out they have standards too.

>"if you're trying to court me, you're wasting your time"

god that stung so bad.
>>
>>29016621
22 and cause I have literally never found the courage to speek to a woman

>>29016958
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29016974
29?
You were suppose to make it, bro. We were all supposed to make it.
>>
>>29016621
>20
Non virgin women are worthless but virgins ate too hard to find.
>>
>>29016621
>20
>No sex before marriage
>No marriage before gf
>This is gonna take awhile
>>
nearly 27

My dick don't stand like a fat kid in P.E.
The only time it's active is when I'm in the bathroom peeing.
I'm like a Nazi with a broken arm.
I couldn't even get my dick up if my life depended on it.
>>
22 almost 23 and I have failed so many damn times. I tried but never had sex.
>girl asks me to come over to help her with her math hw
>actually helped her with her hw
that was years ago
>>

I hate myself deeply and would rather not bring that kind of baggage into a relationship.

It seems unfair even though everyone has baggage so I don't know why I care.
>>
>>29017048
I'm on the same boat and age. It's tough...
>>
File: 0045154498.jpg (18 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
0045154498.jpg
18 KB, 480x320

I rarely leave the house and I am an awkward, ugly fuck with autism and I have to wear an adult diaper at all times because I am incontinent.

The only time a woman will get near my dick is if my bowels fuck me into the hospital again.
>>
>almost 19
>go to university
>decently outgoing, just really bad at starting conversations and holding them when I run out of shit to say
>not threatening/not manly
>oblivious to social cues

Hope isn't lost, but I'm far from hitting on all sixes...
>>
>>29017048
>>29017096

You will get a gf when Berserk finishes. And so it was written....
>>
>be 19
>too much of a bitch to talk to girls
>only talk to opposite gender for 5 seconds
> low self-esteem
>no money
>parents forcing me to like a girl
>>
File: computer wojak.jpg (49 KB, 648x595) Image search: [Google]
computer wojak.jpg
49 KB, 648x595
>>29017096
It is what it is. I don't mind it too much, but it's getting a little tedious being single and my mom bugs me about it. I'm not sure I'd mind being celibate if it came down to it but unless I became a monk that's not my ideal.

If I can't pull something off soon I guess I'll turn to online dating or something.
>>
guess what I did after prom? I slept with her, I literally just slept beside her.
>>
>>29017189
I did the same and then sniffed her feet while she was sleeping if that makes you feel any better
>>
>>29017180
Same with me accept my parents stop pestering me when I mention that it's very hard to find a virgin. I've considered online dating since I'm actually good looking but I see a lot of bad stuff about it here.
>>
Always been super awkward and backed out of every chance at a relationship. Even when the women are the ones making the moves to me.

Fortunately I have a date today with a grill I have been talking to for a while now who is into me.

Wish me luck.
>>
>>29016621
Years of sitting alone in my room.
Drug abuse.
Stems from rejection during my teen years.
Closest I've been is rubbing against a girl in a sexual manner, she was into it but sadly on her period so I got none.
>>
>>29017249
Good luck anon, don't spill your spaghetti
>>
>>29017236
I go to a very religious university so there's virgins everywhere. The time is now if I want to get one easily. I imagine if I use the right dating site I could have similar results but be more difficult.
>>
>>29017277
You should get to know some while it's still easy. I've been trying for months with little luck.
>>
>>29017319
I'm working on finding a gf. I have some potential leads now, I'll see how it goes when I get back to school in the fall.
>>
26 waiting until marriage. Unfortunately I can't find a female willing to do the same. I am getting constantly shamed by my younger sibling and cousins for being by far the oldest without a wife. I'm getting the point where I might just off myself because I cannot find the impossible task of finding a female virgin who likes me.
>>
>>29017368
m80 you just need to use a serious Christian dating website or something, that's probably how you'll find them
>>
>>29016621
>How old are you guys?
>What's your reason for still being a virgin?
I'm a naturally asocial autist and have social anxiety, especially with grills, so I never tried anyway
>>
24 gay kv

Used to be a morbidly obese hamplanet so I was too insecure to pursue any other guys. Lost 100 pounds to get skinny and went from ugly to ugly lite. I am very quiet and I don't go out much besides work so I never meet any other faggots anyway. I could probably settle and get fucked by an old fat white guy from grindr but I'm not that desperate yet.
>>
>>29016621
26. Really ugly girl. Too autistic to approach boys. Don't want to be some chad's one night stand even if some drunken dude would throw me a bone, but doubt anyone would actually love me.
>>
18. I'll only sleep with someone I love. Also, I'm neurotic and block boys that show any interest in me because I have poor social skills. Also I'm in love with Adam Lanza. :/
>>
>>29017705

I feel this. :/ Sorry.
>>
>>29017705
If you don't want a single night with Chad then you'll have to go the beta route.
>>
>>29017403
>implying women that are on dating sites of any kind are not roasties
>>
>>29016621
21. Handholdless and kissless.

I've hardly ever spoken to women. I'm insanely anxious, shy at the best of times, timid in conversation, no friends, no motivation, no confidence. I seriously doubt anyone could be attracted to me. I hate myself and I've given up at this point. If it never happens then so be it.
>>
>>29016621
23 in a few months
i never put in the effort or approached, as a teenager i just expected sex to fall out of the sky and literally land in my lap

that never happened and as a result i spent my teenage years a virgin and never learnt the valuable experience needed to suceed in adulthood and now i am long past the point of no return
>>
I don't really have interest with sex with another person ( I masturbate occasionally, but that's it).
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 750x562) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 750x562
I live in podunk Utah in one of my parents houses by myself. I have no license or car and no job. I am a paranoid skiztophrenic so I can't make friends or have a girlfriend unless it's online. I spend 9+ hours a day on /soc/ seeking validation posting in nearly every thread. I also have erectile dysfunction. I tried hooking up with a fat girl I paid for off Craigslist, and every time we tried my dick went limp so I locked myself in the bathroom and cried for 3 hours. I'm 25 almost 26 and still a virgin, how fucked am I?
>>

I grew up a fat ugly spic

now im a less fat slightly less ugly spic
>>
>>29018147
You look very familiar what high school did you go to? We are the same age and live in the same state. I am going to go look in my yearbook.
>>
>21
>haven't had any friends for three years now
>don't go to school and only social contact I have is with associates at work
>more concerned with getting my shit together, doing my own things than spending the time with someone else
>pussied out on a chance with a girl that liked me five years ago in hs

I'm not happy with who I am as a person so I'm not even ready for a relationship. I don't really care for the idea of casual sex tbqh, as fedora as it sounds, I just don't care.
>>
>>29018190
American fork
>>
>>29018225
Oh guess we didn't go to school together. Sounds like were less than 20 minutes from each other though.
>>
File: gravity-falls-160239.jpg (67 KB, 655x374) Image search: [Google]
gravity-falls-160239.jpg
67 KB, 655x374
I don't know if im a virgin

I sucked some dick when i was 13 but I they never came

I also had a gf for a year but never fucked

So am I a virgin?
>>
>>29016621
I have multiple reasons.

>I can't really communicate on the same level others can, and therefore I have literally no friends much less a girlfriend.
>I've been NEET literally since age 15 when I quit school.
>I live with my mother.
>Face is average at best, body looks like shit and is covered in scars.

At this point I genuinely hate people, but sometimes seeing girls around my age makes me feel awful.
>>
>>29018249
Sucks that there's nothing do here, especially since I have episodes where I see a guy I call "Dale" and he harasses me. The doctors are putting me on new medicines next week so hopefully I won't see him anymore.
>>
>tfw my borderline personality disorder gets me laid
>>
File: 1462628476584.png (14 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
1462628476584.png
14 KB, 646x720
23 and i have fuccd 2 girls. cant wait to fuck moar
>tfw its been 9 months since i last had sex :"(
>>
>>29016738
>Years of being a silent passive faggot accumulated

i think this is the best way to sum up most virgin men

you just kind of don't take any action and hope it just finds you but that's not how it works

people who say "it just happens" you have to put in a minimal amount of effort even if you are chad, sitting at home every weekend won't get you laid

i still stay home every weekend watching anime anyway because fuck actually doing stuff, i'm way too lazy
>>
>>29018640
It works for women. They can just sit back and get dozens of guys to pick from.

For us shy/anxious/introverted/timid men, we're just fucked. The very bottom of the social rung.

I don't see the point in changing my entire personality and putting in effort. I've accepted I'm just not meant to have sex and my genetic line should end.
>>
>>29018797
No, it doesn't. What's with men thinking that women are incapable of having a situation similar to them? Does that ruin your "men have it worse" narrative or something?
>>
I have trouble relating to any woman on an emotional level. I have trust issues and to be honest I don't think I care enough about sex to go out and get it. I have had chances and turned them down. It's not something I am comfortable with. I feel like I would have to have known the girl for a long time before I would trust her enough to fuck her. I don't think girls are that patient with guys. It is what it is. I don't think I will ever have sex or kiss a girl, but I am not a depressed mess like most robots. I accept it as a part of my life and enjoy what I have in life.
>>
Im too goofy/dont take life serious enough. Along with being small as a mouse in stature with minor social and anxiety issues. Im the typical beta male i guess.
>>
>>29016621
22, Autism, always look angry. cynical, Mixed heritage in a racist shithole, Have a bad attitude general.
>>
>>29017031
Do not believe the lies of normies.

Only normies and chads make it.

Robots don't.
>>
39, NEET, not a virgin, incel for 10+ years now. I don't think having sex a total of 5 (6? I'm not sure) times qualifies me as sexually experienced, and so...

The point I want to make is that just because it happens once doesn't mean it's going to happen a second time. I lost it a few weeks before turning 24 and didn't experience "Round 2" until I was well past my 29th.
>>
>>29018960
Raging sperglord of a nig nog can't get laid. No surprise there. Where do you live boy?
>>
>>29018997
Quebec, Canada.
>>
>>29019007
The baugette lovers bully you becauase your mixed?
>>
>>29018828
>No, it doesn't. What's with men thinking that women are incapable of having a situation similar to them? Does that ruin your "men have it worse" narrative or something?

Yes, it's practically impossible for a woman to be lonely, at least to the level us men are.

Seriously, just consider social roles for a second. Men are expected to initiate, be confident, dominant, whereas women filter out. All women get hit on. If a woman's lonely it's because she has high standards and wants an Alpha. A woman would literally rather be in a harem with dozens of other women than have a virgin man like me to herself. Women are lonely because they have high standards, men are lonely because we have nothing. Women are intrinsically more valued by society.

There are perhaps some women who have mental illnesses or physical issues that prevent this. But yes, in general, women have it far easier when it comes to sex/relationships. I look pretty normal and am physically healthy, but because of my personality sex will never happen for me.
>>
File: 7b8b6.jpg (19 KB, 236x333) Image search: [Google]
7b8b6.jpg
19 KB, 236x333
i blame it all on not being able to date 17 year olds
>Reeeeeeee
>>
21. I have had opportunities (not many). However, I always felt like I wouldn't be any good cause of my weight, stamina, etc. i just want to make her feel how she makes me feel with my tongue and penis anons.
>>
>>29019015
I wouldn't say bullying but more of a discontent that you're not full french Canadian so I get people angry at me in a passive aggressive way because I speak with a little English accent despite speaking French pretty well.
>>
>>29019034

I don't know what world you're living in, but most women are jealous to the point of not even wanting to consider sharing a man without killing him or the other woman. Monogamy is the norm.

I'm curious as to why you think people with high standards are incapable of being as lonely as those with lower standards. In the end, both are alone, and neither one is happy. I have not seen this "women have it easier" irl, because generally when I see a woman in a happy relationship, there's a man in the same relationship with her.
>>
20 khhv, so it's not too late, right?
A few girls have been into me over the years, but my standards are too high so I didn't do anything about it.
>>
>>29019183
MOD do your job !!
>>
>>29019167
Monogamy was the norm for a period. It was enforced to stabilise society. But the default state of humans is polygyny. 80% of women reproduced in history but only 40% of men did. Marriage is done and thanks to the likes of Tinder women can fuck Chad all they want. Most women settle for lesser men but not because they actually want to be with them, simply out of an economic motivation. And no it isn't even the norm across the world today, loads of Asian/African countries have polygyny. All women lust over the top tier of men.

People (women) with high standards could easily cure their loneliness, if you're repulsive with low standards and incapable of attracting anyone (like me), you truly are alone. I'm sick of seeing normal women complain over being alone. Just fuck off. When you haven't spoken to anyone in weeks and you've never even held hands romantically, then you can call yourself alone.

Yeah, women do have it easier. Just observe any social setting, or dating site. They don't even have to try to attract anyone, even fatties. How can you not see that? Even the most blue pilled fucks on reddit admit it. No women is attracted to introverted/anxious men. But a lot of anxious women find themselves in relationships. I've seen it myself. Tons of "problems" but they all have had boyfriends and have social lives.
>>
>>29019212
Ssshhhhh. I'm turning 18 soon senpai, it's cool.
>>
>>29019398
Good.

Now, pick a robot and cure him from his virginity.
>>
>>29019354
>80% of wimmin had sex with 40% / 30% / 20% of men

When will this meme die?
>>
>>29019445
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/women-who-stray/201202/why-men-gave-polygamy

Never, because it's the truth
>>
>>29019354
I met my anxiety-filled introvert of a boyfriend on 4chan. Its possible. Really. I think shy men are cute. I have anxiety myself.
>>
>>29019432
You got it man. I will definitely do that today. 100% for sure. I'll find a robot, and I'll transform him into a man. Thanks for opening up my eyes.
>>
>>29017104
kekolini
>>
File: cirno-please.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cirno-please.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
23 year old virgin, along with all the bonus virginities.

I'm fine with being alone and as a result I'm probably seen as a quiet boring autist by other people and no woman would be interested in even talking to me.
I have tried only once to get something going with a girl but I failed spectacularly and never really wanted to try again because getting my dick wet just doesn't seem worth the effort it takes me and I don't know any girl which I want to spend more than a few minutes with.

I don't know how to feel, I am accepting it but at the same time I still have dreams of love and girlfriends, that shit tears me apart.
>>
File: AA2_50_13738.png (16 KB, 256x384) Image search: [Google]
AA2_50_13738.png
16 KB, 256x384
A grill I know told me I'm attractive enough to get laid if I were to actually apply myself.

Problem is I DON'T KNOW HOW. I was sheltered as fuck for all of middle and high school. I literally do not know what to do, and holy fuck if I ever had to get intimate.
>>
>be 22
>be handsome as fuck
>never leave the house
It's never going to happen and when it does I'll be a wizard which would decrease my chances.
>>
My penis is 3 inches long.

I'm also 6'7".
>>
Just turned 29.

I bought a whore to suck me off at some point, and have had opportunities to fuck girls, but I just...don't really care that much. I'd much rather find a girl I love than a girl I can fuck, but it seems that the rest of the world intends to put sex first and love second.
>>
File: Sequence Oyster.gif (854 KB, 348x260) Image search: [Google]
Sequence Oyster.gif
854 KB, 348x260
>>29019763
bulllllll fucking shiiiit dude

there is no goddamn way that's true
>>
21. Never tried at all in my life to get laid. Avoident personality, self hatred, low esteem overpower desire to spread genes 100 fold. If I keep it up, I'll graduate university never talking to a girl. I hope I don't though. I really need to fix this.
>>
23. The only friend I ever had that really got me and vice versa ended up fucking the girl he knew I liked.

I don't really have friends anymore. She gave me my chance. We were on her couch at 1 in the morning and she was 2 inches from my face. I can still remember her laugh and how nice she smelled.

I regret not taking that chance every moment. But even now, after I learned the truth about everything, I still couldn't do it knowing for sure she wanted me to make a move. I'm too afraid of intimacy, even though I crave it. I still couldn't do it with any girl now.
>>
24. The most I've done with my 2 girlfriends, the most recent of whom broke up with me a year ago, was kiss them on the cheek. Both were also virgins, younger than me by at least two years, and very conservative.

I hope to lose my virginity on my wedding night, or at least with someone I've fallen in love with, which was never happened.
>>
27, not kissless and had some sexual experiences, but never penis in vagina. I never want to have kids, and aside from many other reasons why I don't want to have intercourse despite high craving for physical intimacy, this is the reason why I'm afraid to have sex: Would rather just remain a virgin my whole life than ever have to worry about causing unwanted pregnancy.
>>
I'm 24 and I actually haven't had a female friend or had a one on one conversation with one either, kissless virgin obviously.

It's kind of bizzare now that I think about it, how I've had that little interaction with women.

Probably because I'm ugly and dumb.
>>
21. Blew my only chance to lose it to a 13 yo girl when I was 15 because I was too scared. I cannot possibly describe how much regret I have
>>
File: 1464709576768.jpg (9 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1464709576768.jpg
9 KB, 320x320
>>29016621

Sex is a temporary relief with potentially devastating consequences like catching STDs and her getting pregnant. I know condoms exist but I hear it's like showering with a raincoat.

I'm also somewhat aromantic so I don't really have any drive to seek out women and porn is enough to satisfy my sexual urges.

And if I do find a woman I like then I'd want to save my virginity until then. Losing one's virginity is something special and I'd want to be comfortable with someone I love while doing it.

As of now it doesn't seem like I will lose my virginity anytime soon, which I'm fine with.
>>
>be me 17
>set up date with trailer trash girl
>huge titties and relatively cute face
>chub below the hips
>overall 7/10 average
>get to trailer
>end up just chillin in trailer
>kiss her
>fucking instant bone kill, her kissing was fucking terrible
>say fuck it imma lose my virginity today
>strip her and suck on her tots
>pull my dick out
>bout to happen
>get the barest tip of my dick in when the smell hits me
>dick on deflate
>fucking stank pussy
>still wanna get laid tho
>she sucks my dick to get it hard again
>I try again but by now I've reconsidered how much I wanna fuck her
>go soft and leave
>never speak again
>she switched schools eventually

And that the story of why I'm a virgin, sure part of my dick was in but I didn't actually have sex that day and it wasn't even the whole tip

My standards have skyrocketed since this incident so I'll prolly stay unboned for a while
>>
>>29016621
Too scared to pay for a hooker/all the hookers I've seen near me have been SUB-PAR, old, fat, black, or some combination of the above.

If I'm paying for sex, I want to be able to get my dick up. Who the fuck are these people just paying for whatever gross hole makes a backpage ad?
>>
>>29016621
Not a virgin
Have fucked 13 grills
Feels bad desu my number should be higher
>>
>>29020103
Why not get a vasectomy?
>>
>>29016621

Literally could not care less about a relationship.
>>
File: 666.png (69 KB, 250x219) Image search: [Google]
666.png
69 KB, 250x219
>>29017145
MIUUUUUUUUUURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>29017168
>>parents forcing me to like a girl
what's she like?
>>
>>29016621
22. 5"4, unattractive, socially awkward, poor. If I were to get in a relationship (highly unlikely of course), they would probably laugh at the size of my dick. The future does not look good.
>>
>>29016621
>Be 18
>Have gf
>Super catholic
>"No oral til engagement, no sex til marriage"
>Break up after a year
she did touch my dick a couple times though[/endspoiler]

Fast forward to now
>Be 24
>new gf
>also super christian
>date for 6 months
>tells me she wants to do it
>she has vaginismus, dick wont fit, she cries in pain
>try consistently for about two years
>she cries any time anything goes inside her
>Still can only put my pinkie finger inside, with a ton of lube and crying
>still virgin after two and a half years of dating
At least she can't cheat on me, r-right guys?
>>

ugly manlet with terrible self esteem.
>>
>>29016621
>How old are you guys?
>What's your reason for still being a virgin?
I'm very incompetent. i don't really make any effort to do anything also lose interest
>>
>>29018828
hey roastie
fuck off
: ^ )
>>
22, rejected 4 times: first two when I was a 15 y/o dumbass, other two at university because I chose unconventional approach methods (hey, one should experiment new things).
After that I'm just like "oh, well, fuck it" and I lost any serious interest in women other than sexual
>>
>29
>can't talk to anyone without having a panic attack. i'm also not attractive
>>
>>29020171
I've had a few conversations with women, didn't last very long though. I can tell when people are just simply uninterested in me, which is pretty often. No female friends either, don't think I've spoken to any women outside my family in nearly a year.

I don't understand how we do it either. I'm pretty sure I'll be a virgin forever.
>>
>>29016621
>26, turning 27 at 1st August
>zero friends
>autismal social skills
>ugly face
>fat
>redpilled about how i look
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.