[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kids riding motorcycles down the sidewalk!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 8452926.png (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
8452926.png
14 KB, 633x758
>kids up the street riding loud mini motorcycles down the street past my house
>I was mowing the lawn out front and had to push the mower up my front hill
>requires me to step into sidewalk at the base of hill many times as I mow the hill
>kid travels up and down sidewalk at probably 25 mph and nearly crahses into me multiple times
>I look him in the eye and he just gives me this insolent "Excuse you" look, like I'm supposed to move for him
>I tell his parents but they say he dindu nuffin and make fun of me for being bothered by a kid
>neighborhood turned against me and now I'm racist
What the fuck can I do?
>>
>>29016612

Jesus, man...he's just a kid on a minibike, chill out.

I get that you like to be the big racist fucktard online, but in real life, either stow that shit or deal with the consequences.
>>
>>29016612
Throw the mower on him, say it was self defense
>>
>>29016612
Let him hit your lawnmower.
Tell that little niglet to be careful as he smears himself across the pavement.
>>
Take the bike and ride off into the sunset
>>
>>29016770
this

on 4chan

>fuckkn nigga scum ill destroy you pleb!!!!

in real life

>s..s..sorry!

funny watching the beta males getting rekt when they face it irl
>>
Call the cops. I'm pretty sure there are laws against riding normal bicycles on sidewalks (at least that's what my brother tells me). There are probably laws against riding motorbikes on sidewalks too.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.