[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to the store in the day >Can't find a parking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1462735718421.jpg (29 KB, 621x324) Image search: [Google]
1462735718421.jpg
29 KB, 621x324
>Go to the store in the day
>Can't find a parking place close to the store
>Have to walk awkwardly to entrance with people all around
>Go inside and have to deal with the greeter
>Manuever cart around everyone because it's so packed and end up getting trapped
>Have to wait outside an aisle till it's clear enough to enter

>Gets to the point where you can't go to the store in the day and have to wait till night
>Get to store at 10
>Parking lot close to empty
>Go inside to find no greeter
>Feel relieved knowing that I'll never need to deal with a busy store again
>Shopping peacefully when I hear a shout
>HEY
>Try to ignore it
>WHATS UP BRO
>Look to see a pack of normies headed in my direction
>CAN I GET YOUR NUMBER MAN
>no
>WHAT ABOUT A FACESWAP
>The sluts behind him start laughing
>Walk away with my cart
>HEY MAN WHERE ARE YOU GOING
>Had to check out early and go home

Can any body relate to this feel? What are your shopping stories?
>>
>>29016548
I just go at around 9 pm on fridays. Seems to work for me other then the occasional single mother trying to chat me up.
>>
>>29016592
What kind of town do you live in? Here in the suburbs there's asshole kids everywhere
>>
File: 1463786491123.jpg (34 KB, 344x471) Image search: [Google]
1463786491123.jpg
34 KB, 344x471
Nobody cares about me
>>
>>29016734
Small city of around 90k people.
>>
File: 1446410865184.png (173 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1446410865184.png
173 KB, 300x300
>go into store with headphones on
>ignore everyone
>avoid eye contact
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.