[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High school graduation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 480x454
I graduate from high school tomorrow /r9k/! Any tips on how to get through it? I also have to lock arms with a girl I like when leaving and entering.
>that's the most contact I have ever had with a girl
>>
>>29016456
Youre still young kid. Wait untill you're 25. You need to just fuck around untill that time. Try to get some puss. It will help you become more self assured, relaxed, and life will just be easier. Fuck your graduation. I didn't go to mine
>>
Graduation is such a waste of time, all the teachers act like you're their favorite student and that you've done so well. It's all fake feel good bullshit. Side note, if the girl is single ask if you can hang out after graduation if you're ballsy enough, if not, try not to overthink it and just enjoy the contact
>>
What do you mean tips? Just daydream through the speeches, get your stupid manufactured diploma, and go home and jerk off
>>
Attending that is for normies.
>>
I wasn't allowed to go so I can't help u
>>
>>29016456
I just had to sit and grab the diploma when I had to attend mine, in less than two hours I was back at home playing videomes
>>
>spent senior year hungover or still drunk
>planned to drop out instead of repeating the year
>test scores kept me afloat
>blew off graduation because who gives a fuck
>diploma mailed to me

Just don't go, unless your parents give that much of a fuck and if they do why are you even here?
>>
>>29016456
Savor it, take in how it feels, because God knows the next time people like us get such an opportunity...
>>
Ask her if she has a boyfriend when you meet her
>>
File: grad pepe.jpg (166 KB, 493x709) Image search: [Google]
grad pepe.jpg
166 KB, 493x709
Same here Anon. just try not to spill your spaghetti while receiving your diploma. Also don't get an erection while locking arms with stacy because everyone will be able to see it through that gown.
>>
Don't go, I didn't. It was a goo day. Got to sleep in.
>>
>be me
>be at hs graduation
>be seated towards back because of last name
>look around me and see my fellow students
>think to myself how i will never have to see 95% of these people ever again
>no more bullying, no more running away
>can finally do what I want without needing approval from anybody

savor the moment OP. You're finally free.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.