[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 600x450
I have been three days without sleep.

Please help me r9k.

I'm seeing things moving that don't exist. Seeing and listening visions.

It's like I I'm in a place between reality and dreams.
>>
>>29016278
Your body can not survive more than 7 cobsecutive days without sleep.
Sleep is still a mystery to medicine. To this day, it lacks an objective explanation on why we sleep and why the lack of it fucks us up so badly.
>>
>>29016278
Seek medical help instead of talking about it on mongolian websites
>>
>>29016332
>Your body can not survive more than 7 cobsecutive days without sleep.
Yes it can.

>>29016278
You're only going to feel shittier and shittier and get more and more paranoid and fearful the longer you go without sleep, so get to a doctor or the emergency room or whatever if you've really been making a good effort to sleep but still can't. Get somebody else to drive you so you don't crash.
>>
>>29016454
>Yes it can.
Bo, it can not. Your heart wluld stop after 2 weeks.
>>
>>29016469
Not sleeping is fucking terrible for your health, but there's no hard and fast rule for when your body can't take it anymore. Definitely more than a week, though. OP is probably freaking out enough without misinformation like that.
>>
>>29016278
That man is starved for dubs! Somebody do something!
>>
>>29016491
After 2 weeks you die. I know things.
>>
>>29016555
Well that mostly settles it...
>>
>>29016278

You will start seeing spiders crawling out of your shoes, you will think your eye balls will fall off and your nipples will droop down.

You will also develop a rash on your ass that looks like jesus christ.

Without sleep and rest, roasties will begin to nest.
>>
>>29016332
>7 cobsecutive days

>>29016469
>2 weeks

Which one though. Your otherwise scientifically-infallible evidence falls apart at the seams without verification of this prominent parable
>>
>>29016491
I think a high school aged kid stayed up for 11 days once. Don't have a source tho.
>>
sounds pretty sweet desu senpai
>>
My problemis the fucking smartphone.

I can't leave it when I'm in the bed.

The fucking screen is killing me.

How I can stop this smartphone addiction?
>>
>>29016278
Drugs is a helluva drug
>>
>>29016555
You are too generous anon. Wanted to give dubs and gave trips instead.
>>
>>29016332
>>29016469
>>29016574
That's crap. People with fatal familial insomnia can live for on average 18 months without sleep.
>>
File: 1442981112821.jpg (63 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1442981112821.jpg
63 KB, 722x349
Eventually it will be like sleep. You will be in bed. In the dark. Your eyes will be open but it will feel like a dream. You will sleep about an hour a night.

The other night, at 5 am, i was screaming so loud that I woke myself up.
Continued to scream for about 5 more minutes. Pure terror.

Enjoy it.
>>
File: 1464440471849.jpg (92 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
1464440471849.jpg
92 KB, 374x363
>>29018132
Sure you weren't having a night terror? An hour sounds a little bit long, but other than that it describes to a "t" the type of sleeping configuration I'd have during my night terror-induced brushes with the shadow people as a child. Not a fun time
>>
>>29016278
It's simple. Kill yourself and it will all go away.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.