[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anybody ever heard of the Franklin scandal? I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: wtpage1small.gif (94 KB, 725x435) Image search: [Google]
wtpage1small.gif
94 KB, 725x435
Has anybody ever heard of the Franklin scandal? I've been digging around for the past few days and this is what I've found.

>Late 80's
>Black man named Larry King is arrested for embezzlement of the Franklin Credit Union
>People dig into the case even further
>Turns out this guy was apparently in control of an elite pedophile/drug ring
>Children were kidnapped off the streets and taken to mansions so that grown men could have sex with them
>The rabbit hole goes deeper
>Corrupt politicians were involved, local police officers were involved
>Pedophile ring extends all the way to the white house (pic related)
>Witnesses/victims either suddenly change their testimony's, disappear, or mysteriously die
>FBI shows no interest in pursuing the case
>Nobody accused is every questioned or charged
>May 3, 1994
>Discovery Channel has a documentary regarding the entire situation scheduled to air at 9 pm
>At the last minute the rights to the program are bought out by an unknown entity, the program doesn't air, and all copies of the film are ordered to be destroyed (Unfinished, bootlegged copy can be found on Youtube. Search: ''conspiracy of silence")

tl;dr elite pedophile ring involving political figures covered up by the CIA

Do any Robots know about this?
>>
bumping

asdfasdf
>>
>>29016118
Is that the one Hillary and Bill are connected to? The one that was also connected to George Bush Senior.
>>
Wasnt this an episode of Tru Detective season 2?
>>
>>29016118
Seriously, what's with rich people and pedophilia? is that you just don't give a shit when you have enough money?
>>
>>29016663
Sounds more like an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit to me.
>>
>presidents get to have the best whores money can buy
>director of the FBI gets to use his spooks to ruin his personal enemies
>director of the CIA picks up chicks with classified info
>I'm sitting here eating stale goldfish crackers out of a cup and reading fucking 4chan

Why shouldn't I go outside and get in a fistfight with the first person I see?
>>
File: luridking.gif (466 KB, 1290x914) Image search: [Google]
luridking.gif
466 KB, 1290x914
An article I dug up about the pedophile ring
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.