[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Robots are outside of society. But only because society chased them away with (metaphorical) pitchforks and torches.

Robots are typically defective in some clear, measurable way. They're not afraid of social interactions, they're incapable of them. Robots are autistic, or horrifyingly disfigured, or disgustingly ugly. Actual robots didn't leave society, they were chased out. (With sordid words and stares of disgust replacing the pitchforks and torches)

If you can reliably go a day without anyone giving you a look of disgust or mocking you, you're not really a robot. You're a human who decided the company of defective freaks is 'funner' or more interesting than that of your peers.

Actual robots are like Bernard Marx from BNW. They're desperate for any approval from the normal people; And they hate the normal people because of the fact that normal people are accepted into the social club that is life.

They tend to hate women, not because they're all whores, but because they all COULD be whores if they wanted. Even the most ugly, awkward, and stupid woman could become a slut. Sluts and whores aren't hated, they get to exist in society. Robots don't. They get mocked, and teased, and glared at by almost everyone they meet, every place they go.

They don't want to be alone, they're forced to. And because they are forced to sepparation and/or isolation, they grow to hate everyone else. They hate everyone because of jealous spite.

Tldr: You're probably a cyborg
>>
I looked at my asshole in the mirror today. It blew my fucking mind! You should try it. I can help. I can hold the mirror!
>>
>>29015916
damn really makes you start really thinking
>>
>>29015916
This is a valid description on certain people with bad luck in life and inborn mental disabilities but I don't think any of them are on this website. This is more of a high school hangout website for kids who fucked a few times and are bored after playing video games. Wizchan may be the place you are looking for OP, or simply speak with people who have odd hobbies, they will relate.
>>
>>29015916
Can confirm, I'm basically a normie who slowly realized normies are total faggots, full of shit, fake, and superficial. They have no taste, lack substance, and need to be shot.

While I won't claim to be a robot, I really do appreciate these threads.
>>
>>29016001
Did you mom come up with that doozy or a comeback?
>>
>>29015916
>They tend to hate women, not because they're all whores, but because they all COULD be whores if they wanted. Even the most ugly, awkward, and stupid woman could become a slut

BING-fucking-O
>>
>>29015916
No one cares nigga. Robots is a dumb meme for dorks. Grow up.
>>
>>29016090
>This is a valid description on certain people with bad luck in life and inborn mental disabilities but I don't think any of them are on this website.
At one point, they were the majority here. /r9k/ was once populated by Robots. Now it's mostly a mix of cyborgs (Who aren't exiled from society, but have views and sexual preferences that make relating to Normies difficult) and Normies.

Robots want nothing more than they want to be normal. Their anti social tendencies come from their hatred of what they can't have. Their faux acceptance of themselves is pretending to enjoy their sour grapes
>>
>>29016463
No one cares about your nerd shit. Fuck off.
>>
>>29016490
>>29016379
Is this ironic? Or did you go into the Santiarioum to laugh at the twisted and deformed souls imprisoned within?
>>
>>29016550
>"R9k is a board for hanging out and posting green text stories"

All you fucking losers can fuck off. The robots, incels and fat fucks especially.
>>
>>29016550
>Santiarioum
*sanitorium
>>29016619
>R9k is a board for hanging out and posting green text stories
But that's not what I said at all. (also using quotes with green text? Pretty sure you're being ironic)
>All you fucking losers can fuck off. The robots, incels and fat fucks especially.
>The autist is the loser, not the one arguing with him.
What even is a incel?
>>
File: 1464862438313.jpg (492 KB, 2000x1125) Image search: [Google]
1464862438313.jpg
492 KB, 2000x1125
>>29016379
>nigga
>dorks
you have to go back
>>>/reddit/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.