[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else just comes to this board to laugh at the pity parties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10
File: 1415161598459.gif (1 MB, 255x159) Image search: [Google]
1415161598459.gif
1 MB, 255x159
Who else just comes to this board to laugh at the pity parties that are thrown here?
>Literally a board of people too autistic to change their behavior so they won't get ostracized
>Get mad when someone suggests they be themself
>Literally know inside they need to change, but just refuse to
Most of this is brought on yourselves in that sense, sure a fair few do get the shit end of the stick in no fault of your own. But even more 'robots' bring it upon themselves by acting like weird little spergs instead of trying to actually change themself for the better and just come here to get pity for their little spergish ways.
>>
>attemptingtoexplainanunfamiliarconcept
>>
>>29015934
Well it's on these people to either rage or try and take the hint.
>>
>>29015883
Are you fucking kidding me?
You know nothing about what this board is
Either lurk more or get out
>>
>>29015883
But be yourself is shit advice when "yourself" is rather unappealing. Either change yourself or put on a really convincing disguise
>>
Wait, so if they need to change then why should they ever "be themselves"?

Surely then "be yourself" is the worst thing they can do?

also try harder
>>
File: 105.jpg (62 KB, 499x775) Image search: [Google]
105.jpg
62 KB, 499x775
>be yourself
>need to change

which is it OP?
>>
>>29015883
I don't laugh. I've learned a lot from this place. I have a lot of sympathy for these guys. I've gotten good music suggestions here and good discussions about all types of shit.

I used to go to /pol/ but that board has kind of become reddit.com/r/worldnews with specklings of cuck/racist bullshit going on.
>>
>>29015883
because you dont know our fucking problems. they are incredibly varied, shocking, I know. virginity is just the most common one

there are many fucking reasons why a person might be alone or doesn't fit in. maybe you should fuck off outta here and find a community that you dont feel the need to fucking bitch and complain about
>>
>>29015883
>guys I have a problem with x
>have you tried fixing x?
>no I haven't you stupid fuck
>wow jeez sorry why are you so bitter :^)

none of your suggestions will ever be valid solutions. stop trying. actually keep trying, but do it somewhere else
>>
>>29016744
Not OP but definitely need to change
That means anyone can change and anyone can be successful and happy
>>
>just bee urself
>why won't you change who you are?

What shitty bait, not even normies are this stupid.
>>
>>29016733
>>29016744
Thought it was clear enough.
They get told to be themselves and get mad because it IS useless advice and that in order to fit in they'd have to change.
>>
>>29015883
Not to laugh
To try and help the poor bastards
I mean - it is like watching a kid pull on a door marked "push"
>>
>>29016815
>So much bitterness towards himself that he can't even begin serious introspection
Please, leave the board. Obviously you don't want to fix your life enough to actually look at and attempt to fix or at the very least mitigate your flaws.
>>
I do come here because some of the really autistic shit is good for a laugh, but I also feel bad for these guys and have noticed that I've been much more kind to those I suspect are robot s irl.
>>
>>29015883
nope, I hide most of the whiny threads, you can only laugh at losers for so long before it becomes boring
>>
I go back and forth between laughing and realizing sometimes I'm just as pathetic.
>>
>>29015883
Did you know most of the entire world is like this?
>>
>>29017214
/r9k/ sure as hell doesn't realize it
>>
>>29015883
Sure, there's some stupidly irrational people here, and generally no-one's that interested in self improvement, the ones that are are on other boards, but no-one's falling for the "Haha I'm so much cooler and more successful than you and I'm honestly just here to laugh at you". You're here with us. You're every bit as pathetic as us, if not more so for pretending that you're just here to mock those less fortunate than you perceive yourself to be.

You can keep deluding yourself that you're totally not that way, but let's be honest here, if you spend all your time talking to and interacting with failures, you're a failure yourself.
>>
File: pizza.jpg (88 KB, 735x533) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
88 KB, 735x533
The solution is to just stop trying. Most of the stress and anguish comes from trying to fulfill life goals robots don't particularly care about in the first place. I guarantee a gf would make most robots more miserable than before because they only want a gf :

A) because of unrealistic expectations that would only lead to disappointment and further bitterness

B) as a sort of status symbol - they could discard her as soon as she fulfills her limited purpose

Most people on this board would be happier just being shut ins who play videogames and fap all day, and I think most robots know this and really just use this board as a sort of nostalgia and fantasy RP hybrid.

The solution for robots is to literally be yourself, because you're happier being a robot and you fundamentally know this, or else you would try and fix the "flaws" you've recognized in yourself. There's no higher calling for anyone, so just fall into the lifestyle that makes you happiest. That's what all normal people do anyway. Normal people don't live in a constant existential crisis. You've just got to know what you want even if it is lame.
>>
>>29017309
lmao you might think that but youd be amazed at how many people come to r9k just to laugh at you worthless fucks, its a literal friday night passtime for me and by buddies
>>
File: 1457898289122.jpg (56 KB, 666x499) Image search: [Google]
1457898289122.jpg
56 KB, 666x499
>>29015883
Another day another dumb normie that doesn't understand the premise of life not being predisposed to treat everyone fairly.

You aren't a profound thinker, the first thing everyone and their mother does when they hear about people in unfavourable circumstances is echo the notion that "they can't complain about what they've been handed they should just man up and move forward with a stoic face there's no such thing as a life better than yours blah blah blah noise noise noise"

That isn't true and you know it isn't. Fraternity Chads are stupid, obnoxious children with no interesting or redeeming qualities that have terrible "social skills", treat women like they're disposable and generally only do things to serve themselves and they skate through life anyway because they were willed into convenient circumstances like being Alpha.

Just leave us alone, please. You're just another dimwitted normal person that discovered this board through funny greentext stories without an appreciation for why this board exists or why people come here.
>>
>>29017309
>This projection
Jesus christ man
>>
>>29017517
>its a literal friday night passtime for me and by buddies

You and your buddies spend your friday nights at home reading posts on fucking 4chan together? Yeah, you guys sound really cool and well liked.
>>
>>29017565
How is what I said projecting at all? Do you even know what the words you use mean, or do you just spout them out for (you)'s?
>>
>>29017588
Do you?
What you literally did was project your insecurities onto me
>Y-you're just as pathetic as me because you come to this site too
Fuck off aspie, stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>>29017567
no pal, reading your pathetic posts :^)
>>
>>29017567
More well liked than you, mate.
>>
>>29017711
It's not projection if I admit the failures, mate. Just going "you're projecting" isn't a defence against every single criticism of you, especially when you're admitting you sit around at night with your buddies here instead of going out or doing anything interesting.

>>29017748
You mean by pathetic posts on 4chan? So exactly what I fucking said?

>>29017768
Sure, I bet girls just jump at the chance to sit in your loungeroom and stare at a laptop screen for hours on end with you and your buddies. You're the next generation of chad's.
>>
>>29017820
>Getting this worked up over some anonymous man on the internet making fun of your attempts to project your insecurity
>>
>>29017820
I once got my dick stuck in a toaster and this conversation is more painful
>>
>>29017852
>just resorting to "u mad" when someone points out you're not better in any way
>still trying to say I'm projecting, without any reasoning at all apart from "you criticized me"

Rightio mate.
>>
>>29015883
>too autistic to change their behavior
>know inside they need to change, but just refuse to

Which is it, faggot?
>>
>>29017820
>assmad baby sad he spends his friday nights alone
fuck off, get out together with your ugly basement buddies and fuck some drunk fat chicks or something, at least youll be fucking doing something with yourself other than sitting here projecting at everyone like a mad man
>>
>>29017883
>Knowing and doing is the same thing
Are you one of the autists he was talking about?
>>
>>29017874
>Was projecting
>Is now doing mad damage control while frothing with rage
It's not memeing if it's true, senpai.
>>
>>29017885
Your criticism of me is that I spend friday's alone and should go out more, when you've admitted your friday night pastime is sitting around with your buddies doing the exact same thing as me?

Also, you know poster count is a real thing, right? Every time you post trying to make people think there's heaps of people agreeing with you, the count stays the same.

>>29017904
Same here. You said he, but the count didn't go up at all when you posted this.
>>
>>29017925
>I can't have already posted in the thread
How fucking desperate are you?
>>
File: actionorson.jpg (20 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
actionorson.jpg
20 KB, 480x480
>>29017482
My life got much better once I came inside a girl I thought I loved until I came inside her. Then I realized there was nothing special about her or the experience

Since I never had the urge to have kids I feel like a huge weight has been lifted and I can just run out the clock on the rest of life with indulgent pleasures. These fags are all going to die the same as me, after all.
>>
>>29017904
He said they're too autistic to change, but then he implied that it was possible for them to change. Those two things contradict.
>>
>>29017983
>too autistic implies it's impossible
I meant that it made their refusal to change even more vehement. For an autist changing something as simple as their routine is very hard for and on them.
It's still not impossible.
I'm getting the feeling you're willfully misinterpreting.
>>
>>29017918
Yeah, you caught me anon, I'm sitting behind my computer screen literally shaking because someone's being retarded on the internet.

I'll restate though. Us sharing pathetic characteristics, or me saying you have negative features, doesn't mean I'm projecting. You have absolutely no reason to think I am at all.

>>29017943
Wow, you and the other at least three posters that all constantly feel the need to disagree with me based on the same few points, but written as if they were different people and are all at least a minute apart all just happened to have already posted? That seems likely.
>>
File: 1457449640936.jpg (119 KB, 701x907) Image search: [Google]
1457449640936.jpg
119 KB, 701x907
>be yourself
>you need to change
>>
File: 7367.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
7367.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>29018027
>So BTFO he has to resort to calling samefag
>>
>>29018068
Mate, it was pretty obvious that you were samefagging.
>>
>>29018092
>People can't have the same opinion on a situation and post repeatedly
Fucking wew lad
>>
>>29018025
>I'm getting the feeling you're willfully misinterpreting.
I was literally reading exactly what you said.
>>
>>29018129
Obviously not.
Guess you have to explain things as if to a child when you're talking to autists.
>>
>>29018112
>there's a dedicated group of people replying to my posts agreeing with OP, with no change in poster count

Stop trying so hard.

>>29018135
He's right, so you know, you posted some contradictory stuff and then went "nuh-uh, it's not contradictory because I meant something else completely". You can't be too autistic to change, and also choosing to not change at the same time, and you were just aiming to bait and make people mad by saying both.
>>
File: Santa_Fe_gas_chamber.jpg (330 KB, 1000x753) Image search: [Google]
Santa_Fe_gas_chamber.jpg
330 KB, 1000x753
back to /wtg/ with all you of you
>>
>>29018241
>Falling for shitty bait
Entire thread, christ
>>
>>29018297
>merely pretending to be retarded!
>>
>>29018323
Friends and I pick a board/general to shit up every couple of nights.
You should come to the WT TS if you wanna get in on it, senpai.
Go to /wtg/
>>
>>29018380
You and your friends sound like you're living well adjusted happy lives if you're spending every couple of nights shitposting here. Not really interested in being cancer though, thanks.
>>
>>29018436
>Offer you chance and friendship
>You spit in his face
You're literally the type of autist he's talking about
>>
>>29018436
They're a group of friends I hang out online with, we'd hang out IRL if we weren't spread out around the globe.
If you don't want to, whatever.
The offer still stands though.
>>
>>29015883
I only come here for the memes and the original content that is getting rare.
>>
>>29015883
>Get mad when someone suggests they be themself
Why wouldn't I?

Being myself is my entire problem.
>>
>>29018561
Hence why you should try changing slowly.
>>
>People actually replying to this bait.
Gee bill...

>inb4 but you replied
>>
>>29018471
The chance to shitpost on /r9k/? I'd rather not, I can do that anyway and choose not to. That's not help, that's just encouraging me to stay online and shitpost places.

>>29018479
If it works for you it works for you mate, just pointing out it's kind of cancerous, and isn't really that different to what the people do here.

But nah, not really interested, though thanks for the offer.
>>
>>29015883
You're right, I need to stop refusing to change my height and decide to become taller.
>>
>>29018674
Why does it matter how tall you are?
I'm 5'9", who gives a shit?
>>
I thought this board would have more memes and less self pity. I feel more autistic just reading this crap.
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>29015883

>tfw no wan wan to make cheeky eye contact with and devise a plan
>>
>>29015883
I do. This place has done wonders for my self-esteem knowing I'll never be as pathetically sad as anyone here.
>>
The fact that you come here to laugh at the people just tells me one thing: You don't have many people below you in your social circles.

You're just some run of the mill bottom barrel normie, who feels the need to validate himself, by picking on the absolute easiest target there is.
>>
File: 1464725637716.png (10 KB, 335x293) Image search: [Google]
1464725637716.png
10 KB, 335x293
Normalfag advice is always the fucking same shit that only really apply to other normalfags.

None of you even give a shit about genuinely try to help us, you are all just desperate for a quick ego boost.

Robots may be the bottom of the barrel, but you normalfags are despicable and I feel no sympathy whenever you die for this kind of shit.
>>
>>29019295
You only make yourself out to be easy targets.
>>
>>29018908
>not sure if this is the real triggered.png guy or a copy

>who are you quoting
>>
I'm here because despite being a normie I have intense hatred of chads and stacies. the only two people to truly benefit from capitalism.

every day I have to watch them succeed more easily because of their vapid vacuous personalities which fluidly fit every situation without effort or intent and cruise the rest on looks where I have to persevere. capitalism has done this to us. rewarded the vain and the stupid and those fortunate enough to be born at the top.

these people serve no purpose yet they are worshipped daily in everything from news and social media to reality TV and film and it galls me.

this board reminds me some people see through this and without all the real retardedness and racism of /pol/

I can empathise with robots because despite being technically a slight social rung higher, the battle is still the same it doesn't get better and you will never be Chad.

I can do without all the woman hating though. except for sjws which r9k is 100% right about and seriously redpilled me along with a few amusing memes from /fit/
>>
>29015883
I come here because I felt life has dealt the wrong hand for me like many others.

If you have to laugh at others to feel better than yourself, you're truly truly truly pathetic. I bet that you work a mediocre job, have a mediocre girlfriend, and that laughing at others and binge drinking are the only things keeping you satisfied with that shitty mediocre bland life that you got.

Our lives may be shit but at least we don't conform and accept it and become like you normalcunt

>nice b8
>>
>laughing at autistic people
>victim blaming for a developmental-genetic disorder
>saying "JUST DO IT" and actually feeling superior

Wow, normies reach new lows every day.
>>
>>29015883
I just pity all of the FUCKING AMERICANS.

I mean, who wouldn't pity all of you FAT FUCKS?

Everything from AMERICA is FUCKING GARBAGE.

How many times do I have to say this;
AMERICA IS A SHIT HOLE

Fuck all of you for thinking Canada is "irrelevant"

Seriously, if I could, I would give each and very single one of you the middle finger.

Fuck it.

I'd actually just punch the shit out of you, you fat fucks. You deserve it for being a nation built on EVIL.

You have estrogen in your water for fucks sake.

And yet, you have THE FUCKING GALL TO CALL CANADA AN "IRELEVANT" COUNTRY?

FUCK YOU.

If I could run across a football field and punch all of you in the fucking face, really fucking hard, I would.

Yes you fat fucks, in the superior country of CANADA, we can run the length of a field due to having fitness standards.

Also all of your women are slutty as fuck.

In Canada, our women are raised with traditional values. They could also eat the fuck out of yours too, due to all your women being fat as fuck, or small and slutty, making them mobile/easy to carry as they go around fucking everything in sight, as typical with American women.

A nations values are based on how strong our family values are; and evidently with divorce being as high as it is in USA, you people are a ruinous country.

Have fun getting distracted by your liberal news, your cancerous and racist right wing, and our dumb pop culture while the Canadians continue to excel in strides.

Lol fuck America, and fuck all the Americans reading this comment.

You are all high octane cancer.

You fat fucks are more harmful for the planet than the last 20 war lingering civilizations combined.

When we start to colonize space, don't be surprised when the superior CANADIAN military gets the jump on you and destroys you in the void of space.

We'll inherit the galaxy while you stay on the earth, getting fatter and sluttier.

Haha, stupid fat ass Americans.

Get fucked.

All of you DESERVE Trump.
>>
>>29019510
Most of the posts on r9k are basically people moping that they aren't normalcunts.
>>
>>29019510
>@29015883
This is the most Reddit thing I've seen today
>>
>>29019700
It's avoiding giving him (you)'s, it's not that uncommon here.
>>
>>29019899
It's very autistic
>>
>he doesn't know /r9k/ is a giant false flag and we all have thirty inch dicks and make $300,000 dollars a second
>>
>>29015883
I don't laugh at the pity parties anymore, I ignore them. They're usually troll posts to bait idiots.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.