[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell me your serial killer fantasies, /r9k/. I know you have them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: norman.jpg (126 KB, 1600x863) Image search: [Google]
norman.jpg
126 KB, 1600x863
tell me your serial killer fantasies, /r9k/. I know you have them
>>
>>29015849
I have considered learning how to lucid dream so that I can rp a serial killer in my dreams.

I even went as far as writing a dream journal, however it only lasted a couple days because I soon realized that at the time I was mostly having fucked up serial killer-related dreams, so it was a bit awkward to write them down.
>>
Screencapping this thread for the feds.
>>
>>29015926
>Screencapping autistic works of fiction and falsehood

Have fun!
>>
god damn there's been a lot of summerfags recently

you guys are just asking to get v& jesus
>>
>>29015849
I don't want to actually kill anyone, but I've always wanted to get certain people in a place where I can scare the hell out of them and shake them out of their delusions. People who put all their faith in convention. Pointless rules, money, keeping up with the Joneses, faith, whatever.

I just want to break down the things that they believe in. You're about to die (so you think), was it so important to file that report on time? Petty tyrants, in schools and workplaces. Cops who pull you over for going 3 miles over the limit in some podunk town. Was it worth it, staring into the knife or a barrel of a gun? And then to be let go, to be forced to live with the realization that life as they have known it was a complete lie.

I want them to be hollow and empty and free, like me.
>>
>>29015849
everyone tells me i'm scary and that I look like I'm about to kill someone but I don't like hurting things.
>>
File: 1356343100145.jpg (70 KB, 340x348) Image search: [Google]
1356343100145.jpg
70 KB, 340x348
>implying they're just fantasies
>>
File: 9843984092.png (88 KB, 216x221) Image search: [Google]
9843984092.png
88 KB, 216x221
>>29015966
>threads like this
>recent

>not realizing 'summerfags' are a meme

>thinking this bullshit could possibly constitute a vanning
>>
File: raymond.jpg (60 KB, 800x375) Image search: [Google]
raymond.jpg
60 KB, 800x375
>>29015966
lol alright newfriend
>>29015977
that'd be too hard to achieve. I dont believe that traumatic experiences change people like that. I think its a myth created by batman and hollywood. what changes people are years of suffering and mental stress. unless you could make them seriously reevaluate their lives which I dont think normies are capable of doing before their 60s. you could argue about war ptsd but they endure months and years of war and rape but rape is more intense than an autist pointing a knife at you
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.