[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY THE FUCK DO 70% OF ALL FEMALE TWITCH USERS HAVE SOME GUY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 13
File: 1456849814633.png (152 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
1456849814633.png
152 KB, 600x503
WHY THE FUCK DO 70% OF ALL FEMALE TWITCH USERS HAVE SOME GUY TALKING IN THE BACKGROUND

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT, WHY IS CHAD LITERALLY EVERYWHERE
>>
>>29015657
>watching twitch streams that arent pro/high elo games/include geniunely funny people

shiggy diggy

women are
-not good at video games
-not good enough to go pro
-arent funny
>>
>>29015708

This is wrong. Women are decently high elo on twitch.
>>
>>29015724
>women on twitch
>high elo

You're either joking or you actually believe that in an attempt to make you feel good about being worse than them.
>>
>>29015749

I am worse than almost all of them, I am silver 2.

Silver is fucked up, challenger smurfers will often get their shit pushed in.
>>
>>29015777
>challenger smurfers will often get their shit pushed in
No they wont.
Don't believe someones the rank they say they after they claim to be a smurf
You're just garbage, that's it.
>>
File: 14363320706901-8g09x.jpg (68 KB, 480x331) Image search: [Google]
14363320706901-8g09x.jpg
68 KB, 480x331
>>29015708
>women are
>-not good at video games
>-not good enough to go pro
>-arent funny
And the successful ones on Twitch are well-aware of it. Hence the need to have someone mansplain over it while they struggle to play through E1M1 on I'm Too Young to Die (or whatever plebian shit girls play on there)
>>
>>29015724
>outliers
lol ok
>>
>>29015798

I'm really not, level 7 mastery varus here.
>>
Bekuhtv is diamond and kaypealol is diamond? And hafu is platinum ?

Diamond is pretty high imo and platinum is higher than I've ever been, my highest is gold.

Luxxbunny, whom I'm subbed to, has clean and fast twitch reflexes but she's gold 4.
>>
>>29015810
lol yu trolld that guy good!
>>
I'm pretty sure an all girls team can at least be competing with the NA and EU male esports scene.
>>
>>29015864

Is level 7 varus bad? He is weak to strong grabby supports like blitz early and fed fizz and Zeds but he can still light them up.

I got my level mastery by lighting people up with varus
>>
>>29015848
tfw you remember when behkuh was gold

>>29015866
it's been done before. It didn't go well lol
>>
>>29015891
you are a hoot!
... and a HOLLER! haha
>>
>>29015929

They should try it again desu. Gaming is an equal playing field for the battle of the sexes.
>>
>>29015657
when you donate to twitch whores, some of the money is used to buy lingerie they fuck chad in later
>>
>>29015943

Varus is a top tier adc, the kind that will wipe out the enemy team in seconds if you don't insta kill him.

Yes he can easily be insta killed if you manage to reach him or find him in a vulnerable position.

But if he is protected he will melt the enemy team.
>>
>>29015810
>ADC main
>Insists he's the best player ever and deserves to be higher than S2

you can go back to /lolg/ with the rest of the shitters and memelords now lmao
>>
People can't play varus but I can and he is deadly in my hands hence my level 7 mastery.
>>
I don't watch women on twitch anymore
>>
did they heavily change varus or something? I haven't played in about a year and he use to be pretty bad back then
>>
>>29016019

I didn't insist that I """deserved""" to be higher than silver 2, you just made that up. I can climb when I have more free time to play later on.

Actually I can play all roles very competently. Just in silver, I need to queue as adc main if I want to win because most silver adc are shit and lose the game for you.
>>
>>29016072

No they didn't touch him and I hope they don't fucking rework him because I destroy faces with him.

If you are bad with varus back then he's the same now just get gud
>>
File: kacey2.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
kacey2.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>not watching the queen of Twitch
>>
>>29016115
please don't post my gf thanks
>>
>>29016115

I tried to watch her I didn't find her as engaging as other twitch streamers.

I'm only subbed to one twitch streamer and that is luxxbunny
>>
it's usually the chad boyfriend that puts them up to that so he can make money off betas
>>
>>29015657
>enjoy watching women's stream
>guy shows up
>close and delete her channel
Who else mad at these whores? At least fucking forcus on your damn job and nobody wants to see your fuck buddy
>>
File: kaceytron (2).jpg (40 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
kaceytron (2).jpg
40 KB, 540x960
>>29016146
I find her really funny when she doesn't play league of legends. Thank god she doesn't play it anymore.

The most legendary streams were with Catcam. Watch some videos with these two, they were fucking hilarious. Catcam's character is a beta autist pretty much.

>>29016142
pls don't objectify kaceytron, thank you
>>
>>29016162
>>29016177

Ya of course they are going to have bf's. But as they say "out of sight out of mind."
>>
>>29016177
>>29015657
>>29016162
how do you feel about male streamers that have female on teamspeak?
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
She is my twitch-fu.
>>
>>29015964
People who donate are the only type of human I think worse than me
I pay money on streaming cam sites but that's not my choice. They require money to get naked it's like paying strippers
But these gaming girls never get naked. paying them money to buy 3 seconds of smile or some teasing is abolutetaly retarded
>>
>>29016262
Why THE FUCK do you pay cam girls? You're the worst cuck of all really. At least strippers and prostitutes fuck you/dance on you.
>>
>he thinks he would have a chance with a girl just because she streams games

Keep fucking dreaming about that you fucking clown, at least she doesn't have to worry about your beta ass sending her cringey PMs about how pretty she is
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x450
You girls think you're so clever pretending to be one of the boys.

Subbing to a twitch streamer is paying for the community and fun you have with that streamer and community.

Luxxbunny explained it better.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 800x600
>>29016301

What's wrong with dreaming ? It's pretty motivating in regard to self improvement.

$5 a month to have dreams and having fun with a qt streamer that is proficient in league is money well spent desu.
>>
>>29016308
How are they pretending to be one of the boys? They know that there are lonely betas that will give them money for a little companionship.
>>
>>29015810
>varus

theres no reason to play this champ

if you play him like a caster he's bad jayce

if you play him like a dps crit marksman he's bad everyone

if you play him ap he's bad ap tristana with %max health damage
>>
>>29016359

Be obtuse all you want. I know all of the muhsagest comments are baits by female posters.

Yeah if you put it like that yes that's exactly what streaming is, "lonely betas giving them money for a little companionship".

It's a job.
>>
>>29016370

Kek what did I just read? I'm not giving you my varus secrets.
>>
whys nobody answering the OP's question? for all these twitch experts i'd expect a profound answer. i dont watch twitch shit and i can tell you they're probably their mentors, how else do you think they're diamond?
>>
>>29015929
>losing is not an option
>baited and outsmarted
I loved watching that game.
>>
Streaming is a job and it can be full time.

The work to payout ratio is fucked in a very good way for almost everyone.

It's cheap and or free for the consumer, and successful streamers make bank playing video games at home.

It's live entertainment.
>>
File: 1458522093525.png (9 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
1458522093525.png
9 KB, 207x244
>>29015657
I feel you OP. Any time I stumble upon a female streamer that isn't a total cam whore, they are in a chat with some chad/group of normies.
>>
I want to give you varus secrets because he is awesome but then he will become fotm and get nerfed by rito
>>
>>29016409
They don't pretend to be one of the boys. They know that being female in the gaming community is an advantage and so they use it.

I agree that streams are generally lonely betas looking for companionship. However, obviously lonely betas would prefer female company if it's rare to them.

It really is sad that they prey on betas like that. but oh well, at least they get to have conversations with qts i guess. some of them give their snap chats out i hear.
>>
>>29016520

Oh I think we had a misunderstanding, I wasn't talking about the streamers.
>>
>>29016262
I don't watch female streamers but I at least subscribe to a couple streamers I do watch because it's what they do for a living and they deserve it. Plus I don't have cable so I'm basically paying 15 bucks a month to have tv and support them at the same time.
>>
File: tyler1.png (168 KB, 512x345) Image search: [Google]
tyler1.png
168 KB, 512x345
who else watching tyler fucking 1 right now?
>>
>>29016520

You must be a streamer. Don't feel guilty you're not preying on anybody. You're providing entertainment people weren't smart enough to fill.

If it wasn't you doing this you can bet your sweet streamer ass that somebody else would be raking in the beta bux.

There is no victim here it's done willingly. You don't have to sub or donate to simply watch a stream.
>>
>>29016579
I'm not a streamer, I wish i could be making some sweet $$$ playing games.

What your saying is true, but the circumstance is still a little sad isn't it?
>>
There is nothing wrong with twitch streaming - that is just the free market in action.

We are so conditioned to working full time jobs for shit pay that perhaps streaming will make you feel like you're getting away with robbery.

But again it's the free market doing free market things.
>>
>>29016599

I can understand how somebody (a female) would see the circumstance as sad, but female streamers providing live entertainment and companionship is actually a boon for us because we don't have to leave our house to socialize from the comfort of our home.
>>
Have fun robots.
https://www.twitch.tv
/theonblastshow

Black guy on stream talking bout black dick to them white woman.
>>
As an ugly girl, desu, I want to kill all the beta faggots that waste all their time watching qt twitch streamers for no reason other than the fact that they're cute.

Almost entirely out of bitterness.
>>
I mean this is what we've been saying all along - as a non Chad you will pay for female companionship one way or another. We know this and often bitch about it.

But watching a cute girl play games and interact with her community takes away the loneliness.

And we want to be alone but not feel lonely, streaming is a great medium.
>>
>>29016702

If you were male we would call you a supreme gentleman and report you to the fbi as a potential school shooter.

Thank your lucky stars you're female.
>>
>>29016747
Nothing would happen because

A) I've made no solid plans, only expressed the desire to
B) People on this board constantly say they want to do shit that they never do, including raping little kids
C) Ugly women get banned all the time, they aren't protected as women, so if I was doing something wrong I would be reprimanded appropriately
D) My victims are entirely an abstract entity

ergo, fuck off. I'll express my hatred towards the lower echelon of """"men"""" as much as I want.
>>
>>29016804

I didn't tell you to not do anything I just said that if you were a male then you would most likely be reported to the fbi as a potential school shooter.

Somehow you went off on a tangent to make yourself some kind of victim and told me to fuck off for telling you to do something when I didn't tell you to do anything.

>beta males are an abstract entity

Now you deny our existence?

Typical womyn
>>
>>29016687
thanks for this senpai

fgc brofist
>>
>>29016867
You were pointing out a double standard that doesn't exist.

Get some hobbies that don't revolve around drooling over some 10/10 """qt""" like the pathetic schmuck you are.
>>
>>29016867
You!
Nobody get's reported for saying they want to kill people on 4chan. Shut up you stupid nigger
>>29016909
You!
Fuck off roastie, you're probably not as ugly as you think you are, or are just overweight and gross. Pamper yourself and do your make-up like a good girl so you look at least halfway like what a human should and get over it.
>>
>>29016909

Of course that "double standard" exists, but to be fair women don't shoot up schools so you could say it's a just double standard. It definitely exists, again your tactic is to deny.

She's probably streaming now but I'm too comfy to leave my bed.

You're one to talk, who are you calling a pathetic schmuck? You admitted you're a bitter, ugly girl on r9k no less.

You don't know anything personal about me, and you're only running off assumptions.
>>
>>29015657
>he watches female twitch users
>>
>>29016983

>nobody gets reported on r9k for saying that they seriously want to >>29016702

Yeah I dunno, I wouldn't bet money on it.
>>
>>29017021
Maybe if someone came out with an extravagent plan in a thread saying they have weapons and targets etc. But just saying "I wanna kill the thirsty betas" is literally just enough to make an NSA agent chuckle a bit.
>>
>>29017054

Still wouldn't bet money on it. If you must say something like that, tread cautiously.
>>
File: 1452899432030.png (207 KB, 416x415) Image search: [Google]
1452899432030.png
207 KB, 416x415
>>29017092
Paranoia often has a reason behind it. Why are you so worried, are YOU actually planning something?
>>
>>29017092
>betabux trembling over the thought of an ugly greasy fujoshi killing him
>>
>>29016423
why would i pick varus over any other ad carry?
>>
File: 1462390750264.png (848 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
1462390750264.png
848 KB, 1000x900
>>29017219
Because you play League of Shit and not a real game like DOTA 2
>>
>>29017144

I'm a qt.

>>29017219

He melts teams wholesale.
>>
>>29017253
>I'm a qt.
Me too you wanna make sweet love by the fire?
>>
>>29015810
>bragging about level 7 mastery when still in silver

come on anon, you're better than that
>>
heh a league thread. casuals.
>>
>>29017267

Yes of course.

*teleports beside you*
>>
>>29017243
>league
>dota
>literally the same game with a reskin
>>
>>29017302

I was gold, I started trolling in ranked and was punished. But yeah I got my mastery 7 with varus in silver 2.
>>
File: Black man question.png (165 KB, 471x402) Image search: [Google]
Black man question.png
165 KB, 471x402
>>29015657
>70% OF ALL FEMALE TWITCH USERS HAVE SOME GUY TALKING IN THE BACKGROUND
Can I see the peer-reviewed study you pulled this statistic from?
>>
>>29017329
Not even close desu family
>>
>>29017356
nah. i've played both. both shit. both the same game.
>>
>>29017253
how does he melt whole teams

he cant even melt the opposing ad carry
>>
File: 1441851075435.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1441851075435.png
1 MB, 912x905
>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who literally, unironically play League of Legends
>>
>>29017398

You really want to know huh?

Ok. I rush botrk 1st item. Then zerker boots, IE, hurricane , and lord dominiks as 5th item.

Last item I get static shiv. Congrats you now melt the Adc in 2 hits and everything around you as long as you stay alive for one second by being with your team.
>>
>>29017372
>implying glorified Starcraft mods published and regurgitated over and over again as commercial products doesn't instantly equal GOTY-worthy games
>>
>>29017460
>builds that work in silver
>>
>>29017486
nah, i dont think starcraft is that great either. the first iteration was good, but II is just what you said. regurgitated. I have the same problem with most modern games. I liked when games had substance and character. When they had a story, something to distinguish themselves from each other, other than a physics engine and a texture pack.
>>
>>29017460
he doesnt even have aoe dps in his kit

his q does reduced damage on hitting multiple targets and his e has a shitty ad ratio

you will lose to every ad at 1 item

varus doesnt even have a reliable attack speed steroid
>>
>>29017460

If for some reason the opposing team has no armor and or tanks, you can swap lord Dominic's for an essence reaver but keep everything else.

Congrats on your 100% crit rate, 30% base CDr 2.11 attack speed hurricane 600 damage crit static on every prof shiv team melting varus.

You are glass though, but all you need is to stay alive for one second for auto attacks and their team is dead or running.
>>
>>29017502
>>29017535

Varus will kill anybody with just botrk and his abilities. I've told you my secrets and now it's on you to master and apply them.
>>
>>29017535

All of his activated abilities are aoe. Hurricane spreads his glory.

I've explained more than enough if you don't understand then that's your fault.
>>
>>29015657
>playing a normie game like lol

Fuck everyone in this shit thread.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.