[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here was born with a silver spoon in their mouth? >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: 1452443931760.png (221 KB, 487x477) Image search: [Google]
1452443931760.png
221 KB, 487x477
Who else here was born with a silver spoon in their mouth?

>tfw I have no desire to make money
At least my brother is bound for success
>>
>>29015632
I could literally live off my father rents and never work in my life if I wanted to, but that wouldn't feel right for me.
>>
File: 1464586740623.png (201 KB, 670x566) Image search: [Google]
1464586740623.png
201 KB, 670x566
>>29015632
>>29015704
Pair of lucky sons if bitches. I grew up poor and still have no motivation, I have no idea wtf I'm gonna do when I move out. Might fucking starve. Must be nice to have no financial woes. Cheers to yall
>>
>>29015632
>tfw no spoiled trap bf who laps up my filthy commoner cum like a bitch in heat
>>
>>29015704
I'm a wanna be writer desu
>>
>>29015632
Who here /poverty/
My family is poor af
I am the tallest in my entire family 5'6"
I will die alone lel
>>
>>29015632

yeah

I have no desire to make money, but I'm not a lazy fuck. Infact, my dad was the most motivated person I've ever known by far. I'll do shit that surprises people that I don't even care about money
>>
>>29015632
>i dont feel the need to make money as i assume all financial things will be taken care of by someone else
>i dont plan on ever working for someone else
>family owns a chain of convenience stores and im quite contempt with running (sitting at home and then collecting the earnings at the end of the day) those
>i have absolutely no concept of money. like 1k, 5k, 50k? what's a lot of money?
>>
lT AlN'T ME
>>
>>29016044
Thats basically the same as me, I do excellent academically, workout, and do all kinds of stuff but business and such simple holds no appeal to me.

I've tried to figure out what motivates my father but I can't quite understand him.
>>
>>29015818
Same here anon. I even recently got cancer and can't afford treatments so at least I'll die soon.
>>
File: 1462504593120.gif (16 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1462504593120.gif
16 KB, 633x758
>>29016331
Suspecting a brain tumor
No money for doctor
>>
>>29016365
If you want to live I hope you're okay. If not at least with brain tumors you'll probably quickly stop being able to function and hopefully won't be in pain for long.
>>
>>29015632
I hope you enjoy it and live a nice worry-free life. It's not like you've had to earn it or anything, but you seem like a nice guy (maybe it's Mugi talking to me). Call me a cuck or whatever, but it's an oddly good feeling knowing someone out there doesn't have to suffer as a wageslave.
>>
>>29016431
Th-thanks, Anon
I kind of want to live, I have big dreams and hope to achieve them.
>>
Dad died and I inherited 8m dollars. Living off interest.
>>
File: 1445758193041.jpg (41 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1445758193041.jpg
41 KB, 396x385
>>29015632
>tfw have a rich dad that could support a modest lifestyle for me, my kids and my grandkids easily without us working a day in our lives.
>He doesn't believe in handouts and the only money I will get from him is from when he dies (he is like 50 so it'll be a while)

Luckily I spent a month in a mental hospital for bipolar disorder after I became manic from dropping out of school and losing my job, so he is supporting my NEETdom at least temporarily.

I plan on riding the gravy train as long as I can.
>>
>>29016573
Good for you anon I hope you succeed.
>>
>>29015632
>tfw college, down payment on first car out of college, and soon to be down payment on first house all paid for by fat trust fund

Other than that, I'm pretty self-made.
>>
File: 111113441354.png (74 KB, 232x238) Image search: [Google]
111113441354.png
74 KB, 232x238
who else here /bornwelloffbutparentskickyououtat18/?
>>
>>29016820
My parents had me get a job for three months when I was 18 "for the experience" but otherwise no

All it did was make me realize I would almost certainly kill myself if I was poor and had to do manual labor for the rest of my life.
>>
File: 1368591079354.jpg (49 KB, 219x292) Image search: [Google]
1368591079354.jpg
49 KB, 219x292
>tfw rich family
>tfw I have a wing of the house to myself
>tfw my family is all robot-tier except for cyborg dad
>tfw everybody I'm related to is on some sort of psych med
>tfw sometimes the first time I'll run into another family member in days is when they're having some sort of breakdown
>>
File: 1464889284187.jpg (82 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1464889284187.jpg
82 KB, 630x630
>>29016941
Now you know the grindstone us poorfags put our nose to everyday.
Please don't bully the wageslaves, they have it hard enough.
>>
Hello please give me money so I can go visit my boyfriend and kiss him
>>
>>29016978
This sounds fascinating. Please share more stories

Where did the wealth come from?
>>
>>29017068

I have a system for how to deal with each family member when they're freaking out. My parents and I are the main people who live in the old estate, but my extended family lives close and we have an open door policy for friends and family so anybody could be in the main part of the house, or nobody. If my dad is have an episode I walk out as casually as possible and we pretend it never happened. It it's my mum I try to leave without her noticing me and stay to my part of the house for a day or two, if she spots me I try not to give in to the urge to shout back. If it's my uncle I just text to one of my parents he needs to take his meds again. Most of my aunts I just do the same thing as with my mom, but if I'm spotted I nod and smile while they say horrible things. I generally get a drink for my cousins and just hang out with them, they're all bros. My family generally does what I do with my mom and aunts with me.
Not really sure where it came(can track lineage to Domesday book) from but earlier American ancestors were bankers, then when the industrial revolution came around they put their inbred fingers in that pie and eventually started a machinery bits corporation. Not a big one, but enough to keep us in the country club down the street. We make them uncomfortable but the street is named after my ancestors so I guess they feel like they can't ask us to go away.
Want stories of notable breakdowns or what?
>>
>>29016331
>I even recently got cancer and can't afford treatments so at least I'll die soon
lol
>>
>>29017494
Yeah hook me up I broke up with my gf and feel like I'm going crazy
>>
>>29015704
Fund a robot commune with your NEETbux.

Let's create a Robot Society, free of normies. We'll work the minimum in order to be comfy.
>>
>>29017910
I'm actually genuinely happy about it.
I have a very treatable form of cancer but I don't have money so.
>>
>>29018065
Take a loan
>>
>>29018087
With what collateral. They don't just give loans to poor people who already have student loan debt.
>>
>>29018120
If you get a job they'll be more likely to accept your request.
>>
>>29018157
I have a job it just doesn't pay well.
>>
>>29018172
I feel bad for you, keep fighting the good fight.
>>
>>29018198
Thanks for feeling sorry I guess.
>>
>>29018006

Shit, sorry to hear that.
A couple weeks ago I opened a window and heard something outside. It didn't stop so I went out and found my uncle. He had a bunch of the per-packaged bundles of firewood grocery stores have and was hacking up the pre-chopped wood into splinters. I asked him what the fuck he was doing, and he said the radio forecast said it was going to snow in a few days and he wanted to make sure everybody had enough firewood in case the power goes out. It was a nice sentiment so I just said thanks and went to find my dad. He and my dad are twins, so I always find my dad to deal with my uncle. I figure some sort of weird twin connection thing. But my dad thinks phones give you brain cancer and doesn't carry one so it took me like an hour to realize he wasn't home. By the time he got home I led him to where my uncle was but he had already gone home at some point, there was just the pile of splinters and the axe. My dad went to talk to him and he's on his meds again.
My mom tends to buy things when she's manic so weird shit comes in the mail all the time. Latest one that sticks out in my mind was a Star Wars woodcut, mom's always sperged over the royal guards. Now it's hanging in the drawing room along with all the portraits of ancestors looking like assholes with fancy horses. It's kind of funny looking.
My family had another UFO discussion this past Sunday. Everybody except my mom and I will swear up and down they've seen at least one UFO. I remember overhearing my grandma talking to a friend she had over for tea. They were talking about some awful plane crash that had been on TV and they both agreed in utter seriousness that it was aliens. One of my aunts says she can see ghosts and one of my cousins has seen one ghost, apparently. And my mom believes in fairies and is into pagan stuff.
>>
>>29015748
Iktf all to well brother.

Orc
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.