[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I knew I shouldn't have eaten all that food before getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>I knew I shouldn't have eaten all that food before getting into my swimsuit. You don't think my stomach sticks out too far, do you, anon?
How do you respond?
>>
You're stomach is fine
But why do you need to wear a bathing suit if we are about to cuddle in bed together?
>>
>>29015489
You're a fat piece of shit. A moral failure. Kill yourself.
>>
>>29015489
ohhhh myyyyy goodddd I wanna cm in her so badly
>>
>>29015489
"Kind of funny how you're the only fat fuck gook I know."
>>
>>29015840
You want to cum in an obese cartoon?

I feel sorry for your father.
>>
>Hey anon, want to try groping my belly? I just ate a lot so see if you can feel it under all my flab.
How do you respond?
>>
>>29017352
If I wasn't romantically involved with her I would probably get behind her and wrap my arms around her and grope her belly until I was romantically involved with her

Otherwise I would fuck her and lick her belly

Is it hard for chubby or fat girls to find boyfriends?
>>
>>29015489
you're fishing...
>>
>Hey anon, don't you want to feel your nee-san's breasts? All the weight I put on has made them grow five cup sizes!
How do you respond?
>>
>>29018833
>know for a fact this is what happens to my gf when she gains weight
>she has a crippling fear of becoming fat

And my life. At least they'll get big when she's pregnant
>>
>>29017352
Can I sit on her belly instead?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.