[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I mean does she have a point?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
I mean does she have a point?
>>
Nope. She feels like she's owed the presidency more than any man currently running.
>>
>>29014977
>I mean does she have a point?

no, kek
>>
>>29014977
RealIy makes you think.
>>
>>29014977
Show me the young men that think this. Only people that have that 'I can do anything' attitude are chads and stacys.
>>
>>29014977
Yeah that's why men are the ones that kill themselves and women are the ones that have movements to accept them as beautiful and perfect for being 400lbs
>>
>Women I associate with can't grow the fuck up and get over their insecurities even as adults
>Men I associate with act like fucking men and are confident in themselves
>I will write this down and quote myself now
>SO DEEP MAKES YOU THINK MUH GENDER POLITICS
>>
no she doesn't

women always say they're not perfect because they don't want to come off as the huge fucking narcissist bitch she is. there's no thinking involved it's all reflex
>>
File: 1464900109431.png (202 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464900109431.png
202 KB, 500x500
>>29014977
I'm pretty sure I'm immortal
>>
>>29014977
>Encouraging sensitive girls by demonizing confident boys
Some of those boys might have ill placed confidence, but this is still a damaging sentiment that hurts boys and coddles girls, which disrespects the grills as well.
>>
I mean are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>29015034
I'm not a Chad and I have this attitude towards everything that I do.
>>
>>29014977
THIS FUCKING BITCH REEEEEEEEEEEE
WHY IS THIS FUCKING CUNT GOING TO B E ALLOWED TO BE PRESIDENT JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>29015127
Except for being chad
>>
File: 71e.jpg (2 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
71e.jpg
2 KB, 125x121
If she gets elected im gonna start the fucking beta uprising
>>
>>29014977
Who are these young men and women that Shillary knows so well that they've confessed their self esteem to her? Anyone that close to a robot like her are probably just as trustworthy
>>
Yeah I mean, men are dropping out of society at record rates, suicide rates are climbing and things like autism/social anxiety/introversion are becoming way more prevalent amongst men

But, keep punching that old punching bag, no one's going to stop you. Men aren't allowed to complain.
>>
>>29014977
Don't tell me any Americans are going to vote for that fascist cunt. Like seriously ?
>>
>>29015190
>Who are these young men and women that Shillary knows so well that they've confessed their self esteem to her?

Her sex slaves
>>
>>29015231
Dumb girls and numales which takes up a lot of the politically minded
>>
>>29014977
Apex fallacy.

She only knows uber chads from places like yale or the beltway.

She's speaking in Perris, CA today, but I doubt she'll talk to any poor white boys that live there.
>>
>>29014977
Nope. A lot of young boys have quite low self-esteem, so they act cool to try and hide it. Of course some do though.
>>
File: 1458779397427.png (192 KB, 576x507) Image search: [Google]
1458779397427.png
192 KB, 576x507
>>29014977
What a sexist thing to say. Imagine if a man said this with the genders flipped.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.