[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuckoldry is an Adaptation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: cuckfolder.jpg (455 KB, 1308x696) Image search: [Google]
cuckfolder.jpg
455 KB, 1308x696
Lets be real here.

Now that feminism has taken fool root in developed society, Women no longer have the need for any of the traits that males offer. Since everything else is provided to them, all that is left to be desired is money and looks. Females no longer have to settle for a sub-par male in order to survive, because a developed society offers all of the things (protection via law enforcement, subsidy via welfare, living needs via technological advancements) a male alone would have provided before.

We are currently in s situation where all females only seek out genetically superior male specimens. (tall, big dick, chiseled jaw, rich, famous) which would be fine if the tall big dick'd Chads had standards. But Chad's cock does not discriminate. Chad will run through a fat girl, an autistic girl, an ugly girl, a burn victim. "It's all pink on the inside." Every pussy is just another tick on his confidence meter.

In modern society you have three choices as an inferior male specimen.

- Kill yourself
- Become a cuck
- Become a tranny

I have chosen to become a cuck. Despite all of the negative backlash and memes, I feel that we are misunderstood. We have merely adapted to the evolution of the social construct. We have learned to channel the whorish ways of Women directly into our erections.

Pic related. This is my fap material.
>>
The first option "kill yourself" should be changed to "go MGTOW, make the best of your situation by enjoying vidya, drugs, and calling out women on their bullshit."

That option is vastly, vastly superior to being cucked. I'm all for fapping to femdom but if you were cucked in real life you'd quickly realize how utterly horrible it feels.

TL;DR - men going their own way >>> cuck going their own way
>>
>>29014834

Those aren't my only choices.

Go away. You're a retard.
>>
>>29014902
Your vidya and drugs wont last forever young one. We are all genetically hardwired to have a common goal. The goal of companionship and reproduction. You will learn soon young one.
>>
Yep social engineering cucks would solve all their problems now wouldn't it?
>>
>>29014902
well said,//muted//post//
>>
>>29014941
Yes, I'm familiar with the limbic system, the part of the brain that hardwires every mammal for survival and replication. It's interesting, the limbic system is the cause of the intense desire for pair bonding we have, and thus the horrible crushing loneliness we constantly feel - but in studies of patients who recieved a lobotomy with limbic systems removed, they lost absolutely all motivation.

Vidya and drugs may not last forever, but it's all many of us really have. Self-improvement can only take someone so far. But yes, I know that the constant intense loneliness never goes away. Everything is simply a diversion, a momentary distraction to stave off the limbic pain.
>>
>>29014941

Relationship ephemeral.

Spare me your weak attempt at condescension.

One: I'm probably older than you are.

Two: Whether I am or not, old age =/= wisdom or intelligence. And experience? well, that doesn't always steer a person in the right direction either.

Now. Fuck off.
>>
>>29015045

>*Relationships, too, are ephemeral.
>>
>>29014834
Cucking = friends with benefits

Letting your wife/husband fuck others is literally friends with benefits except on paper you're married. Gotta get the tax cuts somehow
>>
>>29015085

That's an open relationship, not a cuckold one.

>Daily reminder to hide KEK, BLACKED, SISSY/TRAP, TRANNY, WHY AREN'T YOU GAY YET threads.
>>
>>29015118
What's the difference? You let your partner fuck around while you sit back and watch?

That's a 1 sided open relationship.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.