[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you fucking weirdos get a job i am too much of a sperg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1459829239503.jpg (60 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1459829239503.jpg
60 KB, 511x428
how do you fucking weirdos get a job
i am too much of a sperg to talk to anyone let alone go in and apply
>>
File: 1457471642774.jpg (87 KB, 1076x743) Image search: [Google]
1457471642774.jpg
87 KB, 1076x743
i feel ya, problem is i want to build a PC so i need some cash but wont even step a foot outside
>>
No idea, I've been applying to places with not much luck.
>>
>>29014827
i want to move out

>>29014852
me too. i don't even have a high school diploma.
>>
>>29014791
try a temp agency
>>
daijobou ^_^ justu be yaruserufu ^_^
>>
say the probability of getting a job after applying is 1%
then the probablity of getting a job after applying to 100 jobs is 63%
the probability of getting a job after applying to 200 jobs is 87%

eventually you'll find an interviewer who gets a good vibe from you. even if there's nothing redeeming about who you are, you might remind someone of their nephew or something, and they'll interpret it positively and offer you the job
>>
>Just go inside, ask to speak with the manager, give him a firm handshake and tell him you're not leaving until you get the job. That's how we did it in my day at the factories! You kids just lack effort!

Fuck you, dad.
>>
>>29014791
>let alone go in and apply

I can understand having trouble with interviews but how is applying hard when its basically all online now days.
>>
>>29014972
>>29014972
>tfw the manager is of little to no use even if he can be reached because the entire company's employeebase is micromanaged by corporate

>>29014953
>eventually you'll find an interviewer who gets a good vibe from you. even if there's nothing redeeming about who you are, you might remind someone of their nephew or something, and they'll interpret it positively and offer you the job

Good luck with that logic in the real world. lol
>>
>>29016236
>ERROR: MANDATORY FIELDS NOT COMPLETED: Reference 1, Reference 2, Reference 3, Social media Pages

It was much easier 10+ years ago when you could walk into a place with your CV and talk directly to person who would hire you. Some places like Wal mart don't accept in-person paper applications.
>>
>>29014791
I've worked jobs that literally retarded people can do. Most fast-food and babby's first job type shit.

In fact, two of the places that I worked at had retarded people working more or less the same job as me.

Worst job was overall fast food monkey, best job was probably bagboy at a supermarket. I've been NEET for two years now but want to get into the janitorial world. That's actually a dream job for me.

The first step is always the hardest. Luckily most places these days just want you to apply online and will give you a phone interview rather than wasting everyone's time and having you go down to the store or restaurant or whatever.
>>
>>29014791
Look for overnight stocking positions at major retail stores (although anywhere is fine).

I'm a normie but im a misanthrope and i hate people intensely so i would rather compromise my social life by working week and weekend nights stocking than interact with people during dayshifts.

There's a high turnover in stocking because its the most mind-numbing tedious bullshit, but you can easily avoid talking to anybody. Its just you and the products you stock. I get lost in my thoughts...pretty much mentally check out for 6 hours.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.